Get the guaranteed best price on Bridges & Tailpieces for Guitars like the Hipshot Stainless Steel Tele Bridge 3 Hole Mount with Compensated Saddles at Musician's Friend. The bridge features the classic Chrome case with three mounting holes for easy installation. $21.99. 3 hole tele bridge Discussion in 'Tele-Technical' started by DTPBUSCHPILOT, Sep 9, 2010. The fifth and final bridge for tele guitars on our list is the Babicz full contact bridge that fits three or four mount telecaster guitars. I have a 1994 MIM Fender telecaster Squier Series Guitar. Chrome finish vintage style 3-saddle bridge for Tele®. Strings through body or top load with 2-1/8"(54mm) string spacing. I recently picked up a 1999 American Std. In fact, this bridge is so highly compatible, it can fit perfectly into both 3-hole mounts (the American standard) and four-hole mounts, depending on what you’re after. Stamped steel basplate measures 3-3/8"(86mm) x 3"(77mm). DTPBUSCHPILOT Tele-Afflicted. Sep 9, 2010 #1. Posts: 1,103. The mounting hardware and all the necessary pieces are included. Joined: Jul 21, 2010 Location: McKinney, TX. I have never liked the newer style brides/saddles, etc. BLACK 3-SADDLE BRIDGE FOR TELE: GB-TTS-B Black finish vintage style 3-saddle bridge for Tele®. It is equipped with a 3 hole 6 saddle "modern style" bridge. My question is this: Is there any way to use one of the 4's with this 3 hole body. Tele body with the 3 mounting holes bridge. Includes mounting screws. and would like to use one of the vintage 3-saddle bridges except for the fact that every one I see has the 4 hole mount.