Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Afghan Grill at 1629 Hillside Avenue in New Hyde Park - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. 1629 Hillside Avenue, New Hyde Park, New York, USA, #43 of 304 places to eat in New Hyde Park, #49 of 304 places to eat in New Hyde Park, #59 of 304 places to eat in New Hyde Park. Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. Prices are fair and we've been going here since they open 13 years ago. The food was delicious, they had this cayenne pepper sauce which I had never seen before which had a bit of a kick to it which was also very good. Overall the cleanliness food and service were terrific, since it was my first time here and we only tried two of the meats I will give this a 4/5. The entire order tasted very good.was very pleased. We got the combo grill since there were 2 of us and we substituted the lamb chops for only $7 extra instead of getting one of the chicken skewers. We came here for a meal for a family of 5. Whether you are a returning customer, or in the mood to indulge in something new, we guarantee to satisfy all your cravings! We bought some spinach and couple of different stews. The service is attentive and its a great place to just eat with family. It's pretty empty that night cuz it's on Tuesday night. Came with small tray of salad. The portions are pretty good and you get a whole ton of rice to go with it. We came here for a meal for a family of 5. This was before the pandemic. It is known as a place with fancy decor. 1629 Hillside Avenue, New Hyde Park, NY 11040 This was before the pandemic. Our menu includes favourites such as the Beef Tikka Kabob, Chicken Breast Kabob, Chicken Tandoori Dinner, and Sultani Kabob. Order Online We recently tried the food here. Add a photo + 24 photos + 23 photos + 21 photos. Hours: I'm pleased... more, I brought my friends to dine here while visiting NY. Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. He was the one who took our order for our dinner and drink. We got the combo grill since there were 2 of us and we substituted the lamb chops for only $7 extra instead of getting one of the chicken skewers. Hours may change under current circumstances, Is this your business? The cosy atmosphere makes this spot a good choice for a family dinner. This restaurant is recommended for the cheerful staff. To make your dishes even better, try tea that is stated to be great. First trip to the Afghan grill as there are many closer to where I live however since we were in the area and were in the mood we decided to give this a try. FamIly owned and run business I met... more, We were trying to remember when Afghan Grill opened in the neighborhood and can't believe it's been over 12 years. I also can't believe I haven't updated my review in over eight years. The service... Got: Dinner for 4 (assorted lamb and a beef kabobs with cornish hen) Price: $76 Value: Decent price with large portions (more than enough for leftovers) OPEN DURING COVID (as of 5/18/2020 We... First trip to the Afghan grill as there are many closer to where I live however since we were in the area and were in the mood we decided to give this a try. This place boasts tasty ice cream, pudding and yogurt. FamIly owned and run business I met the owners kid Omar who was a super nice and friendly guy. Find Afghan Grill in New Hyde Park with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. We were there after some time because of COVID-19 but the food was great and delicious like always. Afghan Grill offers you food at attractive prices. With the lamb chops we... Cuisines: Mediterranean, Caterers, Middle Eastern, Bar & Grills, halal-n-out - 783 Hillside Avenue, New Hyde Park, Royal Tangra Masala - 2207 Hillside Avenue, New Hyde Park, SAUC - 725 Hillside Avenue, New Hyde Park, 1629 Hillside Avenue, New Hyde Park, NY 11040. Includes Afghan Grill Reviews, ... 1629 Hillside Ave, New Hyde Park, NY 11040 Cross Streets: Between New Hyde Park Rd and Kent Rd (516) 998-4084; Definitely going to visit them again. 1629 Hillside Avenue, New Hyde Park He was the one who took our order for our dinner and drink. Add a photo. Suggest an Edit Update menu. I brought my friends to dine here while visiting NY. Taste good braised lamb, lamb steaks and chicken skewers. Nice presentation. Verify your listing, This was before the pandemic. Ordered a bunch of meat dishes. 1629 Hillside Avenue, New Hyde Park +1 516-998-4084. Excellent food and service. We came here for a meal for a family of 5. I will definitely be back to try more of their dishes. Afghan Grill Kabob House. I ordered the lamb over rice, while they... more. I also can't believe I haven't updated my review in over eight years. The service... more, Got: Dinner for 4 (assorted lamb and a beef kabobs with cornish hen) Price: $76 Value: Decent price with large portions (more than enough for leftovers) OPEN DURING COVID (as of 5/18/2020 We... more, First trip to the Afghan grill as there are many closer to where I live however since we were in the area and were in the mood we decided to give this a try. Also a mixed kabob platter which included all three types of meat with rice(carrots&raisins). Add your opinion ... First trip to the Afghan grill as there are many closer to where I live however since we were in the area and … The varied menu based on Afghan cuisine is what you are offered at Afghan Grill. The portions are pretty good and you get a whole ton of rice to go with it. Afghan Grill 1629 Hillside Ave New Hyde Park, NY Phone: (516) 998-4084 The fabulous service is something these restaurateurs care about. This place has got Google 4.3 according to the visitors' opinions. It's pretty empty that night cuz it's on Tuesday night. (516) 998-4084. FamIly owned and run business I met... We were trying to remember when Afghan Grill opened in the neighborhood and can't believe it's been over 12 years. With the lamb chops we also got the barg. According to the guests' opinions, waiters serve delicious wine, beer or liqueur. Try it. (516) 998-4084 Website Includes Afghan Grill Reviews, maps & directions to Afghan Grill in New Hyde Park and more from Yahoo US Local. Ordered a bunch of meat dishes. Afghan Grill located in New Hyde Park, NY serves the most authentic Afghani dishes and Halal food in the New Hyde Park area for lunch or dinner. FamIly owned and run business I met the owners kid Omar who was a super nice and friendly guy. Come and experience the real taste of Afghan kabobs at Afghan Grill. Ordered a bunch of meat dishes. If you want to remember American Guitar Museum, come to this restaurant first. Regardless, the quality of food is superb. 1629 Hillside Avenue, New Hyde Park, NY 11040 Restaurant menu. First trip to the Afghan grill as there are many closer to where I live however since we were in the area and were in the mood we decided to give this a try. Regardless, the quality of food is superb. The portions are pretty good and you get a whole ton of rice to go with it.