Use Hero Strikes to lower the health on your toughest enemies, and bow headshots to finish them off. There are a lot of fantastic-looking and very powerful Legendary Weapons and Armor sets in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. mandated for all modern AAA open-world games. 3. Your armor is one of the most important things for making a good Assassin build. Here are the skills I have assigned to my level 25 assassin: I’ve put almost everything in the Assassin tree, with a few exceptions in the Hunter and Warrior trees. No? This build, created by JorRaptor of YouTube, enhances critical chance by a whopping 100% and is effective for hunter and assassin classes. Your first thought might be the same as mine: how can I make an Assassin build viable in combat? Those numbers are much higher than your regular melee and ranged attacks, because your abilities are way more powerful than your basic attacks. But the word “Assassin” is right there in the title, and it is more than possible to play as a stealthy killer. I’ll likely unlock a few more once I’ve maxed the Assassin abilities I want. One could be forgiven for thinking Assassin’s Creed Odyssey was an action-packed mix of 300 and Wonder Woman, all swinging battle axes and dudes getting kicked off cliffs. Is there a hidden blade that I just haven’t seen? Like in Origins, assassination moves aren’t always enough to one-hit kill an enemy, but only the most powerful foes will withstand an assassination followed by a heroic strike. I am here today to explain how to make a really good Assassin build, and how to maximize those abilities once you unlock them. In order to be more efficient in your search, in what forum do you want to search ? First, as my colleague Heather Alexandra pointed out in her big-picture tips post, get yourself at least one tier of Second Wind as soon as you can, because everyone should be able to heal in times of need. If you're just itching for that classic Assassin's Creed style and leaning towards the assassin skill tree, this armor set is the closest you'll get. Well, not wrong exactly, since that’ll probably work, but you could be doing things much better. I have Poison, Slow Time, Second Wind, and Hero Strike on my combat wheel, and Slow Time, Vanish, Rush Assassination, and Hero Strike on my stealth wheel. Makes sense, since most Assassination moves are ideally one-hit-kills that require you to be undetected to pull them off, so they have more limited application than other abilities. Then hard pass. In order to create threads, posts, and interact with the Ubisoft forums you need to have a Ubisoft account with a verified email address. I’m about 30 hours in to Odyssey, and have been having a fantastic time. Guides » Assassin's Creed Odyssey - How to Find the Pilgrim's Armor Set (Legendary Armor) Assassin's Creed Odyssey - How to Find the Pilgrim's Armor Set (Legendary Armor) Written by xGarbett / Oct 6, 2018 Other AC Odyssey Guides: All Sphinx Riddle Solutions and Walkthrough. Addressed an issue where a placeholder pop-up could appear upon unlocking Ezio’s Roman outfit. Before he knows what’s happening, the high-level Mercenary who’d haughtily led a bunch of dudes to challenge you will be standing alone, wounded, with nowhere to go, just as your Hero Strike cooldown is almost up. It bypasses shields and is basically impossible to dodge, so it’s enough to kill, or almost kill, any single enemy you’re facing. Click here to browse! Your bow is still going to be useful to you with an Assassin build, so it’s definitely worth taking these Hunter abilities: Those three skills are actually the only Hunter abilities I have active on my current build. Please read and follow the instructions provided to complete this process. Home » Assassin's Creed Odyssey » Arena Fighter’s Set Legendary Armor – Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Arena Fighter’s set is a legendary armor in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. Like, a “holy shit, this is so much better than I even thought it was going to be, and I thought it was going to be good” kind of time. The unique set engraving will make the Shadow of Nyx ability cost 40% less adrenaline. This In-depth guide will show you how to find all Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Legendary Gear Sets and what set bonuses they offer (videos included)! Share this post. Hunter focuses on bow-and-arrow abilities, Warrior focuses on melee combat, and Assassin focuses on sneaking and stabbing for huge damage. But no matter what, Assassin damage will be way higher than the other two. Once you upgrade your spear, you’ll get access to a second melee ability wheel. But for the purposes of a pure Assassin build, you’re better off without them… with one or two exceptions. And honestly, it's pretty close. Now that you’ve made an Assassin build, it’s time to learn to use it. This is “Assassin’s Creed.” There should be no alternatives. Intro and Overview. Addressed an issue where Cyclops quests weren’t available to some players after Title Update 1.5.3. One could be forgiven for thinking Assassin’s Creed Odyssey was an action-packed mix of 300 and Wonder Woman, all swinging battle axes and dudes getting kicked off cliffs. Fortunately, you can cheaply reassign all of your abilities at any point (all RPGs should do this!! ), so it’s easy to experiment until you find a build that works for you. Addressed an issue with the audio output of some of the crowd stations. At any rate, the first thing you need to do for an Assassin build is get that Assassin damage number as high as possible, which you can do by picking the right armor and weapons. Lots of Assassin-focused armor boosts your Assassin damage as well as your poison damage and duration, so with the right gear, your poison will be even more potent. Here’s where my level 25 character is at: Because I’ve kitted my character almost entirely for Assassin damage, that number is unusually high. At three tiers, it won’t even have a cooldown, so if I’m fighting, I’ll be poisoning. A lot of those good times are due to the fact that I’ve put together a character build that lets me play the game as a sneaky assassin, which wasn’t always that easy in Odyssey’s predecessor, Assassin’s Creed Origins. However, Hard was pretty tough for my first five or six levels, so I could see starting out on normal and then kicking it up to hard once you get your feet under you.