I wanna add (if i missed anyone, i m sorry) --- I…, Shayne, before it's eaten, it tastes a lot like Armenian or Afghani food, depending on what region of Iran it's from. I recommend the baba kabob fries, the baba kabob special sandwich, and the. Afghan Restaurants in San Diego. I love this place and I love the food, all of it. Being new to this cuisine, I am trying to order something new each time I visit and will eventually make my way through the whole menu...some of my favorites are the Mantu (something like ravioli but” more, “One of the best Afghan restaurants in California and I've been to a lot of them! I don't really enjoy my job, but I will definitely miss this. I always get the Gyro fries, The food here is fresh ALWAYS and absolutely delicious” more, “Wonderful food and service. Afghan Restaurants in San Diego on YP.com. We went crazy and ordered an insane amount of food and boy were we happy we did! We have received critical acclaim from every major food reviewer in San Diego. 523 University Ave, San Diego, CA Would recommend this place for anyone looking to get the most for their money. This also seems to be the case with delivery. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Middle Eastern Restaurants in San Diego, CA. is also one of my favorites from there (steamed ground beef dumplings topped with yogurt sauce and lentils). The place itself is very clean and the waitresses are welcoming and smiley face all the time. Best San Diego Afghani Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. We will definitely keep coming to this place for dining.” more, “ never had Mediterranean food and are unsure of what to order Jon will help you out and explain everything to you so you know what you're ordering, just ask!” more. stuffed with potatoes and onions and fell in love with it rightaway. Hillcrest523 University Ave, San Diego, CA, 9910 Mira Mesa Blvd, Ste A, San Diego, CA, 9474 Black Mountain Rd, Ste A, San Diego, CA, Mira Mesa, Torrey Hills11261 Camino Ruiz, Ste 3, San Diego, CA, Sorrento Valley9450 Scranton Rd, Ste 114G, San Diego, CA. Food always made fresh, the staff is kind and the quantities are always plentiful. And such warm and hospitable service, both from the gentlemen that helped us and Ricardo. I don't really want to order from them anymore. There was not a single item that wasn't just simply delicious! Write a Review! We went crazy and ordered an insane amount of food and boy were we happy we did! Khyber Pass ($$) Afghan • Menu Available. But they have good food. was also very tasty (sautéed beef and cauliflower) with a rich flavor and, again, tender textured meat. as an appetizer where they have two sections to choose from; Potatoes or green onions. 9910 Mira Mesa Blvd, San Diego, CA (858) 578-1468 (858) 578-1468. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. “I don't believe someone can give this place anything below 4 stars. Southern California's premier dining destination, where cuisine and atmosphere meet in perfect harmony.The Afghan Khyber Pass has been under its original ownership for over 28 years. We have been there many times but in my…” more, “My boyfriend and I walked in here randomly for dinner, only to find that it was owned by the same people who own the Indian restaurant at UCSD. Thank you Kabul West for always making my stomach happy!” more, “ rang the bell but no one came out so I left. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. This made me a little hesitant, as I was worried I'd be paying more…” more, “Wow finally found a afghan restaurant that you can actually compare to a real authentic home cooked meal! Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options … Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. Spicy curry chicken is flavorful. 9910 Mira Mesa Blvd, San Diego, CA (858) 578-1468 (858) 578-1468. Reviews on Afghani Food in San Diego, CA - Wow finally found a afghan restaurant that you can actually compare to a real authentic home cooked meal! Results 1 - 16 of 16 restaurants Ariana Kabob House ($$) Middle Eastern, Afghan, Vegetarian. So if you can finally get your order from them, kudos to you!” more, “Me and my family been to this restaurant couple times, they have delicious food and the best customer service. Each dish is authentically prepared from recipes that reach back over many generations. People please be honest. Afghan Restaurants in San Diego. After it's eaten, you'll have…. Aush soup is a little spicy and full of flavor. Vegetarian delivery and takeout in San Diego, Virtual Tours of Museums, Historic Sites, Theme Parks, and More Right from Your Couch, I second Young's "24 Hr Asian Food," Nadine's "Malay Food" & Chris' "Kick Ass Taiwanese Food" Their rice is fully and always tasty.” more, “LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PLACE!!! Find the best Afghan Restaurants on Yelp: search reviews of 7 San Diego businesses by price, type, or location. Khyber Pass ($$) Afghan • Menu Available. Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. Results 1 - 18 of 18 restaurants Ariana Kabob House ($$) Middle Eastern, Afghan, Vegetarian. 523 University Ave, San Diego, CA Write a Review! is light and perfectly minced and has just the right amount of lemon on it. There was not a single item that wasn't” more, “Ariana is consistently great food. Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for Afghani Restaurants in San Diego - Afghani Restaurants.