You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Please try again. GETTING THEM DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR AT THE SAME PRICE AS THE STORE WAS ONLY BETTER. These are actually for my dogs, easy way to get them to take daily meds and such. I use to be a fan of pork sausage/franks but the manufacturers often load it with loads of sodium. And i guess good for emergency food as they hold for a few years. Cou can it and preserve it in gelatin (basically gel with not nutritional value). Armour & Company was an American company and was one of the five leading firms in the meat packing industry.It was founded in Chicago, in 1867, by the Armour brothers led by Philip Danforth Armour.By 1880, the company had become Chicago's most important business and had helped make Chicago and its Union Stock Yards the center of America's meatpacking industry. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Reviewed in the United States on March 17, 2011. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Reviewed in the United States on October 13, 2011. That's 12 ounces for the 48 cans difference, over 2 additional cans. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Enjoy right out of the can at home, school, work, or while camping, fishing, or hunting. Try one and you will discover why! Opened a can, sliced them up & tossed into the wok pan with onion & celery then finished the recipe with the remaining ingredients for a sweet and sour stir fry. Purchased because I worry about going hungry during power outages. I have eaten these sausages for years. Unable to add item to List. Armour Vienna Sausage found in: Case of Armour Original Vienna Sausages, 4.6-oz. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Delicious and convenient, Armour Star Viennas taste great anytime. Without an emergency though, not a popular staple, so when I saw Spam as an ingredient in ramen noodle stir fry recipes I thought it’s a great way to finally use some of those sausages. The problem I had was that it was advertised as 48, 5.0 ounce cans but the cans are actually 4.75 ounces. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. This is all beef. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. If there are 5.0 ounce cans you should send them, but if not, change your advertisement to 4.75 ounces. Check out all of our convenient and great-tasting Armour Star products. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Reviewed in the United States on July 31, 2018. Can't beat them. Fort Madison, Iowa company, Pinnacle Foods Group announced a recall of 90,975 pounds of 5-oz. Armour Original Vienna Sausage. And what the best way to make vienna beef avail? ADD CRACKERS AND CHEESE AND YOU HAVE A MEAL. IT IS ALWAYS NICE TO HAVE A CAN AROUND FOR A SNACK. When on sale, I buy a case for our earthquake kit. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. The word Wiener is German for Viennese. Cans (48 units), Case of Armour Original Vienna Sausages, 10-oz. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The Armour brand, unlike Libby and Hormel, tastes good and doesn't give me an upset stomach. Please try again later. 2 Pack, Armour Vienna Sausage, Original, 4.6 Ounce, 6 Count, Armour Star Vienna Sausage, Original, 4.6 oz, Pack of 48, Armour Star Vienna Sausage, Jalapeño, 4.6 oz. Chicken, Water, Beef, Pork, Salt, Corn Syrup, Less Than 2%: Mustard, Spices, Natural Flavorings, Dried Garlic, Sodium Nitrite. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Armour Vienna Sausage, Original, 5-Ounce Cans (Pack of 48), Pack of 48, 5 ounce cans each (total of 240 ounces), Enjoy right out of the can at home, school, work, or while camping, fishing, or hunting, Carnivore Club - handcrafted charcuterie delivered to your doorsteps every month, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Original Armour Star Vienna Sausage is made with chicken, beef and pork added and is bursting with a delicious flavor. Vienna Sausages Armour Star's Vienna Sausage is America's #1 brand and offers a tasty solution for on-the-go occasions. Reviewed in the United States on December 17, 2018, Product Good but weight not as advertised, Reviewed in the United States on March 17, 2013. Please try again. (Pack of 24), Armour Vienna Sausage, Original, Keto Friendly, 4.6 Oz, 6 ct, Armour Original Vienna Sausage, 4.6 oz, 12 count. Learn more about Armour Star snacks and meals, including our Vienna sausages, corned beef, chilis, and more! Rate and Review | Read Reviews ({{state.lastResponse.streamInfo.approvedCommentCount}}) Be the first to write a review. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Try some today! Enjoy right out of the can at home, school, work, or while camping, fishing, or hunting. Please try your search again later. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Product description. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Try some today! There's a problem loading this menu right now. The entire family will enjoy! Great for training motivation too. There was a problem completing your request. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Armour Vienna Sausage is America's favorite brand. Reviewed in the United States on May 14, 2011. The entire family will enjoy! Rather than wait for the next hurricane I can reach for a can or two to add to my next ramen noodle stir fry. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Delicious and convenient, Armour Star Viennas taste great anytime. Try one and you will discover why! Salchichas Carmela de Pollo/ Carmela Chicken Vienna Sausage Original (Pack of 8), Argentina Chunky Corned Beef (2 Pack, Total of 24oz). We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. After all, if you were really hungry, you could eat the little sausages right from the can, right? Reviewed in the United States on February 22, 2011. These are simply delicious. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Delicious and convenient, Armour Star Viennas taste great anytime. The product itself was very good. A Vienna sausage (German: Wiener Würstchen, Wiener; Viennese/Austrian German: Frankfurter Würstel or Würstl; Swiss German Wienerli; Swabian: Wienerle or Saitenwurst) is a thin parboiled sausage traditionally made of pork and beef in a casing of sheep's intestine, then given a low temperature smoking. This sausage can be eaten right out of the can, so you can enjoy this canned meat on the go, as an easy snack in your pantry or as survival food in your emergency disaster kit. Discover the top cured meats from around the world and the story of their creators. The manufacturers of beef franks however don't. I can’t say the sausage slices tasted ‘like chicken’ but I can attest that the finished meal was very tasty.