Listen to or download a digital audio version of one of these messages or receive them via our podcast and feed. Lord, don’t you care – that my child is sick, my marriage is falling apart, I have no money, I feel so alone? Just be quiet in His presence and know that He’s God. Be Still! To keep the peace, they each took a turn choosing a cassette to play in the car tape deck. All of us have moments when life tumbles in around us, when we feel utterly alone and forgotten by God. A Short Sermon from the Sea of Galilee Mark 4:35-41 – January 29, 2007. The Bible contains many names of Christ. But just like that farmer there are a lot people have a hard time doing that. Lord, don’t you care – that my child is sick, my marriage is falling apart, I have no money, I feel so alone? In this uplifting message by Joseph Prince, learn how you can enjoy a restful yet successful life when you let go and let God fight your battles! Watch Queue Queue. Experience the salvation of your Daddy God when you put all your cares into His hands, and watch Him turn every situation around for your good as you see His majesty and love for you! 4-Week Series. As long as we are busy, we cannot hear the voice of God speaking to us. Welcome to Keep Believing Ministries’ audio/podcast library. I’ve heard it said that “Nature abhors a vacuum.” In the same way, many people abhor… quiet. All contributions are tax-deductible. It can even mean to be at leisure. Anchor is a “gospel book” that explains the Good News in a simple and persuasive manner. Be Still and Know Psalm 46:10 says "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth." We want to join together with pastors and Christian workers to equip the church in China, broadcasting translated sermons, providing ministry resources for Christians and pastors in China. Powered by The A Group, Jacob Armstrong is the founding pastor of Providence United Methodist Church, a six-year-old church in Mt. In our world of hurriedness, we listen… (Mark 4:35-41) When Sharon Fleming was a teenager, her family took cross-country car trips each summer. Just as God parted the Red Sea for Moses when he "stood still", He will fight for you when you rest in His ability to deliver and provide for you. “Be still” means literally to stop, to cease our frantic going to and fro and simply to rest. Psalm 46:10 says, “Be still and know that I am God.” After affirming that God can be trusted even when the mountains give way, the psalmist calls all of us to cease our striving. In this uplifting message by Joseph Prince, learn how you can enjoy a restful yet successful life when you let go and let God fight your battles! Can You Trust God With the Details of Your Life? Peace, Be Still! Sermon series Peace, Be Still! His names tell us how he can help us. All of us have moments when life tumbles in around us, when we feel utterly alone and forgotten by God. Lived in the city for 30+ years, then moved to Franklinton, and was awestruck at the sound of nature and the stars in the sky. His names tell us why he came. A Short Sermon from the Sea of Galilee, New Podcast: “Can God Set a Table in the Wilderness?”, Download “Great Joy”: FREE Advent Devotional Ebook, Forgiveness: Healing the Hurt We Never Deserved. The scriptures place an importance on intentional time taken to be still before God. His names tell us why we worship him. Trust His presence. Please enable JavaScript in your browser for this page to load correctly. God says, "Be still." This sermon series and 28-day devotional guide is focused simply on stopping, slowing down so there can be lasting change. Experience the salvation of your Daddy God when you put all your cares into His hands, and watch Him turn every … In Exodus 14 verse 13, Moses was told by God to stand still and see the salvation of the Lord. In this devotional series you'll learn of these varied and meaning behind the names, titles and descriptions of Christ. Sign up for our emails and use it to grow in your faith as well as to encourage others. No one was allowed to … Just as God parted the Red Sea for Moses when he "stood still", He will fight for you when you rest in His ability to deliver and provide for you. This video is unavailable. Juliet, Be Still 28-day Devotional by Jacob Armstrong. That sounds like God is asking us… to be still. But in the silence that comes … In those moments we have a choice to make. Trust His power. In those moments we have a choice to make. Keep Believing Ministries is a registered 501(c)3 charitable organization. Week 1: Be Still and Know Psalm 46 ("Be still and know that I am God.") His names tell us who he is. Read the latest on “The Anchor Project” and how you can be support our work. “Be still and know that I am God.” Psalm 46:10a. Strong Faith for Confusing Times (Habakkuk), Soul Food: Ephesians for the 21st-Century, Beyond Denial: Finding Ourselves in Peter’s Story, Frequently Asked Questions (about the Bible and life).