I’m appealing to you sir to do that.”, Trump, referring to Biden, responded: “And him, too.”, Wallace: “Well, frankly you’ve been doing more interrupting.”, Compiled by Jonathan Oatis; Editing by Cynthia Osterman and Peter Cooney. The president’s made it clear he wants to get rid of the Affordable Care Act. By Sun-Times staff Oct 22, 2020, 9:38pm CDT Trump: “I believe that we have to do everything we can to have immaculate air, immaculate water, and do whatever else we can that’s good.”. "I’m just happy to be a part of something that’s amazing in Chicago because you always hear about the bad stuff," said Aleta Clark. “He sits behind the Resolute Desk (in the White House) and sends his ballot to Florida.”. News Politics Donald Trump vs Joe Biden: highlights of the US presidential debate 2020 - and key quotes on race, coronavirus and taxes Donald Trump and Joe Biden engaged in … If you’re able to vote in person, vote in person - whatever way is the best way for you. By Sun-Times staff Oct 22, 2020, 9:38pm CDT UPDATED : Sep 30 2020, 08:51 IST . Trump: “Don’t tell me about a free transition. Our Standards: The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles. It started with a casual “How you doing, man?” from Joe Biden to Donald Trump, and within minutes the … Trump: “We’re rounding the turn. Responded Trump: “There’s nothing smart about you, Joe. We have time.”, Biden: “Under this president, we’ve become weaker, sicker, more divided and more violent.”, Wallace: “Are you willing tonight to condemn white supremacists and militia groups and to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence or the number of these cities as we saw in Kenosha, and as we’ve seen in Portland?”, Trump: “I would say almost everything I see is from the left wing, not from the right. I know suburbs.”, Trump to Biden: “Name one law enforcement group that has come out and supported you. - Quotes From the First Trump-Biden Debate By Reuters , Wire Service Content Sept. 29, 2020 By Reuters , Wire Service Content Sept. 29, 2020, at 10:14 p.m. “If we get the votes, he’s going to go. This is a massive country with a massive economy. Biden on Trump’s mask policy: “He’s a fool on this.”, Biden, speaking of Trump: “This is a president who has used everything as a dog whistle to try to generate racist hatred, racist division.”, Trump to Biden, citing Biden’s support for the 1994 crime bill: “You’ve treated the Black community about as bad as anybody in this country.”, Biden: “Yes, there’s a systemic injustice in this country in education and work and in law enforcement, and the way in which it is enforced.”, Trump: “The top 10 cities and just about the top 40 cities are run by Democrats in many cases, radical left, and they’ve got you wrapped around their finger, Joe, to a point where you don’t want to say anything about law and order. All quotes delayed a minimum of 15 minutes. That’ll be the end of it, that’ll be the end of it.”, At one point, while being interrupted by Trump, Biden said: “Will you shut up, man. Here are 10 quick quotes from the last Trump-Biden debate The last debate was a more subdued affair than the first one. “I can’t remember which of his rants to address first” – Biden “He can’t remember much” – Trump Updated / Thursday, 8 Oct 2020 10:43. If I win, that will be accepted. He isn’t flashy, but he has a 28-3 record as Irish’s starting quarterback. I want to see peace.”, Trump: “You want to call them. Top Donald Trump Quotes During The Final Presidential Debate 2020. But I tell you, Joe, you could never have done the job we’ve done. Vote, vote, vote. President Donald … You know why? We follow the stories and update you as they develop. 2020 debate: Four things we learned from the first Trump-Biden showdown There will be plenty more where that came from, as the candidates are slated for two more debates … This is going to be a fraud like you’ve never seen. He’s been running on that.”, Trump interjected: “As far as a say is concerned, the American people have already had their say. The fire broke out about 9:20 p.m. at the home in the 4200 block of North Kildare Avenue and soon engulfed the building, authorities said. (Reuters) - Here are some of the quotes making news at the first U.S. 2020 presidential debate on Tuesday between Republican President Donald Trump and Democratic challenger Joe Biden ahead of the Nov. 3 election: Trump, asked about whether Judge Amy Coney Barrett should be nominated to the Supreme Court before the election: “We won the election. There was unity going to happen.”. Crystal Wu . Climate change and the environment. ... I’m willing to do anything. Trump: “We may not know for months” who won. 30/09/2020. Key quotes from the US Vice Presidential debate involving Mike Pence and Kamala Harris. Lieutenant reassigned after William Barr’s trip to Chicago catches CPD brass, mayor’s office by surprise. But she’s written ... that she thinks the Affordable Care Act is unconstitutional. Think. Because once the winner is declared after all the ballots are counted, all the votes are counted. She seems like a very fine person. Memorable Quotes From the Final 2020 Presidential Debate Elliott Davis 10/23/2020 Civil rights leaders, legal experts call on Michigan Board of Canvassers to certify election This is not going to end well.”, Biden: “You will determine the outcome of this election. 8 key quotes from the 1st Biden-Trump debate. “He just pours gasoline on the fire.”, Responding to Trump attacking him on the suburbs, Biden said: “He wouldn’t know a suburb unless he took a wrong turn. There’s depression, alcohol, drugs at a level nobody’s ever seen before. By Danielle Ong 10/23/20 AT 12:28 AM . See here for a complete list of exchanges and delays. He … About 11:05 p.m., the boy was inside an apartment in the 8000 block of South Aberdeen Avenue with a male who was handling a handgun. US Presidential debate: Worst insults and best quotes between Donald Trump, Joe Biden . ... I’m not elected for 3-1/2 years.”, Responded Biden: “He’s elected until the next election. Biden: “The fact is I will accept it and he will too. - Quotes From the First Trump-Biden Debate By Reuters , Wire Service Content Sept. 29, 2020 By Reuters , Wire Service Content Sept. 29, 2020, at 10:14 p.m. "They don’t show stuff like this. President Donald Trump and former Vice President Joe Biden squared off in the second debate Thursday night. Know about breaking news as it happens. And I’ll tell you what the people of this country want and demand law and order, and you’re afraid to even say it.”, Biden said Trump had done nothing to calm down the protests. Everything was good.