], [ It can be set as low as 40dB (decibels) suitable for a library environment or as high as 114dB (decibels) which can be experienced in a noisy workshop or corridors. Difficult discussions? dojo.topic.subscribe("ShoppingList_Changed", function(serviceResponse) { MAJOR upgrade: brand new features and great new design! If that could be fixed that would be awesome. Shipping and handling charges are 15% of the subtotal of the items, after any discounts are applied, with a $99 minimum charge. You can enable JavaScript by following this tutorial. }); You should upgrade to a different browser to get the full experience of our site. The premise behind the product is simple. It lets the user select and set a trigger level that can be adapted to the range of activities undertaken or the venue where it is used. eval("shoppingListJS_3074457345618288606.setCatEntryQuantity(catEntryQuantityObject);"); ‎The noise level management app. I downloaded app on IPAD too, but still not loud enough. } Equipped with long lasting LED lights, a 2-second delay before the siren sounds, and voice ("Quiet Please" in 4 languages or your own recording) or siren options. Keep the noise down! It measures sound level to within 3 dB along a single range from 55 to 110 dB, with no need to switch between ranges during an experiment. It really works.Over 100,000 downloads! }, Classroom noise monitor - noise warning sign, Company registration number: 1097578 Enter a List Name and click Create List. }); Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. I bought a portable blue tooth speaker thinking that it would play the music louder but it didn't because there is no way to make the background music louder. This noise level management app sounds an alarm when the noise from your kids, classroom or office goes over a certain number of decibels. This noise level management app sounds an alarm when the noise from your kids, classroom … This app can help keep tempers frayed. I showed student the meter and how it works. Temper? - VAT/GST number: 547025649, Acoustic Calibrators & Noise Measurement Accessories, Sound measurement terms - acoustic glossary, Noise limits and the best location for your SafeEar, Hearing Protection               MUST BE WORN, WARNING                           High Noise Levels, CAUTION                            High Sound Levels, SHHH! Suggested site content and search history menu, Yacker Tracker Noise Level Monitor, LED, 17 Inches Tall, Red/Yellow/Green. }); Please refine your selection. As the noise level in a classroom increases beyond an acceptable level the noise level meter dynamically indicates the level of noise, and the background graphics within the app change to reflect the noise levels. The warning can be set to show continuously for a few seconds or to flash at various intervals depending on preference and urgency. The noise level management app. Incentivise and reward good behaviour and bring a measure of calm back to your house!- Noisy adults? rows forever! The sign is available in 4 standard designs as shown below: The PulsarSafeEar can be purchased online from Pulsar Instruments plc or by contacting us directly. The round board, which can be mounted on a wall, is fitted with a microphone to detect ambient noise and flashes a visual warning and message when noise levels are exceeded. "MediaItem" : { Sign In or Register to access your lists. Major upgrade: brand new additional features and great new design. This is a useful record to keep as part of a health and safety strategy or to monitor classroom noise. Then search and add products to the list. (requires iPad2 and above, iPhone 4s and above) ... Alarm Preview: Switch Audible Alarm … Items Shipped Within the Contiguous 48 United States, *Note: Individually negotiated shipping policies will override the standard shipping policy. shoppingListJS_3074457345618288606.exceptionFlag = true; document.getElementById('_3074457345618288606ShoppingListLink_0').focus(); This site requires JavaScript to be enabled. To learn more about other browsers click here. ©2020 School Specialty, LLC. The app was reading and recording when sounds were above level but never heard an alarm. "MediaShortDesc" : { "displaySKUContextData" : "", I was so excited to use this app in my classroom. eval("shoppingListJS_3074457345618288606.setCatEntryAttributes(catEntryAttributes);"); Help keep the noise down by setting Noise Down running in your house. The brightness can be adjusted also to modulate the visual impact. As I have a very chatty group. }); Eco-Friendly Cleaning & Facility Supplies, Do Not Sell My Personal Information - CA Resident Only. All data collected can be printed, exported and annotated for reference. For subtotals less than $49, the shipping and handling charge is $9.95. End those "who's the loudest?" shoppingListJS_3074457345618288606.mouseOnArrow = true; Noise Down will name and shame the noisy workers!- Noisy classroom? Results will vary with environment and accuracy is not guaranteed. "MediaFullImage" : { Updated for iOS9. JavaScript is used on this site to improve user experience and enable functionality without JavaScript this site wont work as required.