Free parking. Very helpful receptionist, hotel is good value for money. Booking.com is part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services. We played golf at the AJ Nickell public course and, despite the early morning rain, the course was in great shape. -Great location to MU facilities we visit frequently Travelocity, the Stars Design, and The Roaming Gnome Design are trademarks of Travelscape LLC. LOVED the high ceilings - I was on the 1st floor in an exec suite and it was wonderful!! Place was clean and comfortable. People need to take their animals with them when they are not in their hotel, Nice hotel with great service and very friendly staff. Get exclusive access to members-only deals by email. You're currently viewing this site in a different language. The beds were a little soft, but very comfortable. Ainsi, nous sommes sûrs que nos commentaires ont été rédigés par de véritables clients ayant séjourné dans l’établissement. Please try again later or contact the. Obtenez de l'aide concernant votre réservation, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Columbia, MO. Take advantage of the 24-hour business center and free WiFi in public areas. Book hotels direct at staybridgesuites.com for our lowest rates. All rights reserved. Booking.com™. The girl at the front desk was so helpful, friendly and happy! Compare 73 hotels in Columbia using 14680 real guest reviews. Wingate by Wyndham Columbia. Visit our groups and meetings page  It's a great hotel but if any of you are looking to save some $$ then book it at referer.us/8/GoodHotelDeals They usually have some pretty good…, From Business: IHG Rewards Club Members: Get better savings with YOUR RATE. Situé à Columbia et spécialement conçu pour les longs séjours, il propose des chambres dotées d'une cuisine entièrement équipée. Desk Clerk ,William Owens was absolutely superb!!! Staff was friendly. It features an outdoor swimming pool, on-site fitness room, and free Wi-Fi. Les hôtels Drury Plaza Hotel Columbia East, Candlewood Suites Columbia Hwy 63 & I-70 et Courtyard by Marriott Columbia sont populaires à Columbia. This Columbia, Missouri hotel features rooms with iPod docking stations and free Wi-Fi. Você está deixando nosso website da IHG® em Português para o Brasil e entrando na versão em Inglês do nosso website para as marcas:InterContinental, Holiday Inn® Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn Club Vacations®, Holiday Inn Express® Hotels, Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts, Hotel Indigo®, HUALUXE™ Hotels e Resorts, EVEN™ Hotels, Candlewood Suites®,Staybridge Suites® e IHG® Rewards Club. That it was close to the interstate. The kitchen amenities were great! The area has gone down in the last ten years. Book hotels direct at holidayinn.com for our lowest rates. Clean, modern, really nice room for my family of 6. Very inexpensive, but yet the place was immaculate! Destination Finding a hotel is easy. Drury Plaza Hotel Columbia East, Candlewood Suites Columbia Hwy 63 & I-70, and Courtyard by Marriott Columbia are some of the popular hotels in Columbia. 1240980,1235330,1240780,1236630,1242370|3,1221340,1242370,1243150,1240510,1242800,1240780|1,1214730,1232350,1227970,1221340|1,1242370|1, Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - Columbia, The Broadway Columbia - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, Drury Inn & Suites Columbia Stadium Boulevard, Holiday Inn Express and Suites Columbia University Area, Modification de votre réservation en ligne, Centre des ressources en matière de sécurité, Charte de confidentialité et informations sur les cookies. For the best deals on a one-of-a-kind vacation, book hotels in Columbia, MO, with Travelocity. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. The #1 Best Value of 43 places to stay in Columbia. the women that took my call to pay for room for my daughter was excellent. Would you like this to make your default language? the women that took my call to pay for room for my daughter was excellent. La seule façon de laisser un commentaire est d’effectuer une réservation. A terrace, limo/town car service, and a snack bar/deli are also on offer. Veuillez prendre connaissance des restrictions de voyage en vigueur. H Scott Harris MD Cape Coral FL Hours of Operation, Novant Health Lakeside Family Huntersville NC. Take advantage of the 24-hour business center and free WiFi in public areas. Breakfast vouchers were worth it. Very helpful receptionist, hotel is good value for money. Located in Columbia, 2.8 miles from Faurot Field, Best Western Plus Columbia Inn features a fitness center. Staff very nice and helpful. So book now and follow the mighty Mississippi River to your vacation destiny. Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - Columbia is located in Columbia, 1.6 km from Faurot Field, and provides free WiFi throughout the property. Copyright © 1996–2020 Please enter a valid email address. We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. Even when they had to cut back on the soap, because of corona hoarders... Molly at the front desk was great! Everything and that y’all have free dinner and drinks I never been to a hotel like that before. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide around-the-clock assistance. Choose your dates to see up-to-date prices and availability, Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by.