This works find as long as it is baked on parchment paper. Break the eggs over the top of the hash and add the water around the outside of the pan. Info. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/258407/corned-beef-hash-egg-crescent-ring Interesting side note. Cover and cook 5 more minutes or until the eggs are cooked to your taste. Cook the potatoes first for a few minutes and then add in the onions and peppers. Super delicious and easy to make! For more information read our Entire Affiliate Disclosure. Top with 1/2 cup shredded cheese and scrambled eggs. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. I also added mushrooms to the egg mixture and served with marinara sauce and a dab of sour cream. This is a perfect high heat, heart healthy oil. Home » What's for Breakfast? Add chopped red peppers and jalapeno peppers. Corned Beef Hash ingredients. It’s cooked under high heat for less time. » Corned Beef Hash and Eggs Recipe, Posted on March 21, 2017 By: Author Diane. If you have to fry something avocado oil is a good oil to use! If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. The taste was great but I did have problems trying to roll the crescents. Serve with salsa. Cook 5 minutes until they start to brown. so I don't measure when I cook it's all to taste. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Corned beef hash, scrambled eggs, jalapeno, red pepper, and Cheddar cheese wrapped in a crescent ring. All of the flavors go well together. So at the night’s end there was still a few pieces of corned beef leftover…Evan made a grab for them but I had this Corned beef hash in mind, so I wrestled a chunk away from him. Cook 5 minutes until they start to brown. Stir in the potato and corned beef and press into the pan. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. I am not super familiar with working with crescent rolls. With a spatula turn the potatoes and add in the onions peppers and corned beef. I made a large brisket. Congrats! Means there was room for error calculated into this. Dave and I enjoyed it the night I made it. Subscribe to Our Newsletter for recipes, DIY and Garden Tips Delivered to your inbox every Monday! Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. We hope you find Homemade Food Junkie helpful and informative. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Served with scrambled eggs. Your IP: 37.17.224.153 The flavor is very light so it does not affect the flavor of this recipe. By the way..the other healthy twist is Avocado oil. My boyfriend just said this was one of the best breakfast foods he's ever eaten. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. Separate crescent rolls and arrange them on the parchment paper in a circle with the short sides of triangles forming a 4-inch circle; overlap the edges of the pieces. I have made corned beef this way three times in the last month. Some areas will have exposed filling. We are a Mother Daughter team  sharing Recipes, Garden tips and DIY ideas. We ate Reuben sandwiches (Watch the video to see how I made this yummy grilled sandwich),  cabbage salad and watched Hacksaw Ridge. Corned Beef Hash and Eggs an easy, quick, filling meal. I made this with a few changes I had Italian sausage to use so I cooked that up and crumbled it instead of hash. We love your interest in our work. Thanks! It has to be added in between each rolled crescent making a perfect circle. Cook, covered, over medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Bake in preheated oven until browned, about 20 to 25 minutes. I'm not very experienced with them but the recipe was still very tasty! fresh minced garlic Cajun seasoning pepper and milk in seven eggs. 30 minutes and it’s on the table. Dave loved this breakfast and so did I! Thank you for the recipe! I put the hash down covered it in cheese then put the egg mixture on top more cheese and then connected the croissant triangles in top baked for twenty minutes. Heat vegetable oil on medium heat in a nonstick pan. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheese. Thanks for sharing.:). Let’s get to it! Add the onion and pepper and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. First of all I made this corned beef in my Instant Pot. In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter; stir in the potatoes, beef, green pepper, mushrooms and salt. Feeling lazy? Everyone else loved the show!) I used half a red pepper half an onion and two jalapenos. With a spatula turn the potatoes and add in the onions peppers and corned beef. My biggest challenge with Instant pot corned beef is to have leftovers to use for recipes like Reuben Sandwiches and Corned Beef Hash. fun and easy. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Five minutes of chopping is all. Pour in eggs. My kids find out I’m making corned beef, it’s an instant party!