COSRX - Moisture Power Enriched Cream Final Clearance Spring Festival Mini & Travel Size Quantity Discount This refreshing cream from COSRX’s hydrating Hydrium line moisturizes, soothes and retains moisture in skin with pro Vitamin B5, propolis and ceramide. What differences has it made to your skin? You mention you use it 4x a week - that seems like a lot to begin with, but this is my first time with BHAs. Triple Hyaluronic Moisture Ampoule (40ml) Centella Aqua Soothing Ampoule (40ml) Moisture Power Enriched Cream (50ml) Green Tea Aqua Soothing Gel Cream (50ml) - I ordered this one today. I just ordered this and I'm so scared. I saw little improvements with the "blackheads" on my nose and chin. My marks are fading away and my skin looks hydrated. Really?! Oooh! Can anyone tell me how long your skin can purge for after you've stopped using a product? I knew this was a possible outcome when I added a BHA to my routine for the first time. I think I'm going to put it up on abx. Sucks, but at least he blocks are not just chilling deep in my skin. It's now been 4 days with no new pimples--I think the purge is over. I use it once or twice a week now and feel like I'm never ever going to stop purging. Propolis keeps your skin's moisture and oil balance while ceramide protects the skin from external harmful substances. I’ve read that the 96 Snail Mucin has glycolic acid in it which is an AHA. Sorry for all the questions. Corsx is awesome. Has anyone tried both? I use tretinoin and this saves my skin from overexfoliation. I haven't used Retin A in almost a year and had generally cut down a lot of exfoliation, except the occasional hot cloth & balm cleanser. So I'm getting tiny closed comedones on my chin and my nose, and now 2 surface level pimples - one on each cheek. I think my skin is reacting to BHA but I'm not sure as I have other things in my routine too. Moisturiize well and use hydrocolloids! So your journey makes me feel better :). Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. We love being able to discuss Western skincare in the context of a holistic AB routine, but this isn't the sub for specific Western product recommendations. No added fragrances and it comes in a large bottle that lasts for a long time, making it very economical. Not too heavy, not too runny, perfectly hydrating and healing. Really?? I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. r/SkincareAddiction is a great community for such matters! I had to stop because it was so intense I couldn't tell if I was purging or dying. Weekly: Oil cleansing with CosRx Blackhead Power Liquid, Laneige Water Clay Mask and Moringa Cleansing Balm every Saturday AM. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Agreed. Cookies help us deliver our Services. I'm torn between getting this or getting Paula's Choice 8% BHA. And since we're talking BHA Blackhead power liquid-- If you have any rough skin or KP on your body, put this stuff on it. I had to back off it a month ago because using it every other day was overexfoliating me. This product is magic! This is an automated message. Thank you! I can also report that the closed comedones on my forehead are almost completely gone and my nose looks like it doesn't have pores. Agreed! We are here to hold your hand through this - we'll all get through hopeful. The COSRX Acne Pimple Patch: These are the best ones I've tried. Stridex worked better, but again no real improvement in appearance. I hope you see amazing results too, Thanks! ... CosRx Moisture Power Enriched Cream. A place to discuss beauty brands, cosmetics, and skincare from Asia. Hydrium Green Tea Aqua Soothing Gel Cream Hydrium Moisture Power Enriched Cream Propolis Light Cream Pure Fit Cica Cream Volume 50ml / 1.69 fl.oz 50ml / 1.69 fl.oz 65ml / 2.19 fl.oz 50ml / 1.69 fl.oz Benefit Cooling, Refreshing Long-lasting hydration Moisturizing, Glowing … I tried the BHA Liquid and was meh on it, but I loved the Resist BHA and purchased it. They adhere nicely to the skin so I can go to sleep and they're still on when I wake up. Water Blanket System which consists of D-panthenol, propolis and ceramide forms a moisture shield and prevents the skin from moisture loss. I was using this a while ago and the purge was worst than my Retin A purge!! Do you use it once at night or day and night? I really want this to work :(. I have dehydrated oily skin and I'm trying to get my skin to be bouncy (if that makes sense? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the AsianBeauty community. Cookies help us deliver our Services. I can tell my pores are smaller in the morning and they look clean. Hydrium Moisture Power Enriched Cream Water Blanket System . I am right with you. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.