It works well with my bf's rosacea as well as my acne :) I think it's a good product and a little goes a loooong way so as always, good price-quality relation imho. The clear gel is easy to spread, but leaves a sticky residue that may not agree with some concealers, unlike COSRX which worked well with any other product I tried. Press J to jump to the feed. For reference, I am 21 years old with combination skin prone to dehydration and sometimes I face minor breakouts, mostly related to allergies. This is one of the few gel creams I do like, but doesn't hold up in winter at all for me. Sadly, it broke me out! I'm jelly it works for you! Derma E Ultra Hydrating Overnight Alkaline Facial FS patch tested $8. 93% (3) COSRX Advanced Snail Mucin Power Sheet Mask 10 Sheets . A bonus is that you need only a tiny, tiny bit per usage out of the big tub it comes in, so it is also very economical. How I Use It: I take the provided spatula and scoop about a pea sized amount from the jar. And they certainly are setting out to make waves. It's coming from Bae, which I was happy to see. Texture: Light and "chewy." Even though it temporarily erases fine lines slightly better than COSRX, the effect fades very quickly. I have very oily skin and live in a very humid area. Going to wait for Fiddy's review for this. I didnt have much luck with this eye cream though. How do you like the essence? I do use it humid weather as we get into summer, with lots of hydrators (always do that) and a bit of rose hip oil. Jolse Blotting Papers, Innisfree Jeju Cherry Blossom Jelly Cream, DHC Face Wash Powder, Mamonde Micro Deep Cleansing Foam, Tony Moly Bio Ex Cell Peptide Eye Solution, Tony Moly Bio Ex Cell Peptide Wrinkle Perfector, Troiareuke Acsen Oil Cut Cleansing, Troiareuke Acsen Toc Toner, Cosrx Moisture Power Enriched Cream, Cosrx Triple Hyaluronic Moisture Ampoule, Eyenlip Salmon & Peptide Nutrition … Meishoku PlaceWhiter Medical Whitening Eye Cream. After my poor experience with the Cosrx Snail Mucin Power Essence…I wasn’t sure if I should be using another Product that contained Snail Mucin in the Formula. Innisfree White Tone Up Eye Serum. I am prone to closed comedones on my forehead and milia around my eyes. Both of these factors are important as I tend to apply an ample amount of eye cream. Our snail mucin products are also 100% cruelty free, causing no harm to any animals in the process. The Eye Cream seemed to provide a lot of hydration that lasted pretty much all day. I recently used up the Mizon one and I'm almost done with the CosRX one. I like that the jar's inner and outer walls are the same diameter so the package isn't unnecessarily bulky (I'm looking at you belif aquabomb). FREE Samples - scroll all the way at the bottom - take your pick with every order, Shipping can be done in 2-3 business days :) This will be much faster than most shipping through online retailers :), More posts from the asianbeautyexchange community, Continue browsing in r/asianbeautyexchange. I noticed quite a difference in the “awake/energized” look I had each morning after using that Product. I'd suggest to try another eye cream if you're looking for something more effective The rest of eye creams in my stash: Cosrx Honey Ceramide Eye Cream. I found this Formula to be really easy to spread/apply across my Eye Area. This will be my first official snail product purchase, and I'm interested to hear people's thoughts. And I consider innisfree in the USA to be sort of expensive (for what it is). This is a review of CosRX's Advanced Snail 92 All in One Cream. Use after COSRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence to provide moisture and get plump, glowy skin. Like a lot of other people, I use it as my final step/a sleeping mask and it doubles as a spot treatment as well. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. I had never really noticed dark circles around my Eyes at all…until the Erborian Eye Gel came in and brightened things up lol! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. This eye cream is packing 72% of snail secretion filtrate — which, for reference, is less than the snail essence (96%) and the all-in-one cream (92%). This Mizon Product contains Snail Secretion Filtrate (80%) as its Main Ingredient. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the AsianBeauty community. Just wanted to add that most creams like this aren't Coconut allergy safe (if you are allergic to certain derivatives). I tried a sample of it and it seemed to be a very pleasant last step. Both of these factors are important as I tend to apply an ample amount of eye cream. Feels and looks like a a hybrid between gel and cream though leans more onto the gel side. But, I have been having decent success with some Snail Sheet Masks so I was hopeful that this Product wouldn’t be an issue. I also ordered another snail product, so I'll keep your advice in mind. I use this with the snail essence, and I think they work pretty well together. Thanks in advance to /u/Eletas for the recommendation. I know eyecreams always are expensive but... the innisfree youth enriched eyecream from their USA store is $29! Downgrade or not, we’ll soon find out. I really wished it worked. Thank you so much for responding! But this gave me 2 pimples after the first time I used it. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the AsianBeauty community. I'm on my 2nd tub and I like this cream - it feels very lightweight and sinks into my skin quickly without breaking me out. But one time I forgot to apply hydrating layers and went straight for the snail 92 cream after applying Cosrx BHA... And I woke up next morning with well-hydrated skin that glows and none of the grease ☺️ However I still want to get the benefits of those layers so I guess I'll continue using this snail cream until I can find something that works better. As I mentioned about I only needed about a pea sized amount per application for both Eyes. The CosRX was slightly more moisturizing, so I use this at night. I'm young but I find I still get fine lines showing through when I wear concealer (from it being dry) but not with the honey ceramide eye cream!I've always had dry under eyes since accutane. A bit about my skin: dry with mild rosacea on my cheeks. I just need something to clear up these tiny little blemishes I have from a couple zits I had, so I am hoping this will do the trick. 0% (0) Shield Fit Snail Essence Sun SPF50+ PA+++ Regular Price USD 28.00 20% Special Price USD 22.40. I decided to switch to pyungkang yul eye cream which is a lot more hydrating. 962k members in the AsianBeauty community. Also, it comes in a generous 30ml jar with an adorable spatula … hahaha. Honestly, $26 is a bit out of my price range, especially for Cosrx. 28. pinned by … I love opportunities to talk about the Cosrx snail 92, because it is my first holy grail face cream ever. I definitely found that you need to layer a hydrating toner underneath it and a heavier moisturiser over it to make it effective. I like the idea of this moisturizer a lot but it's just not right for my skin :(. USD 28.00. CosRX Snail Peptide Eye Cream (Used maybe 10 tiny pumps, hard to know how much is left but estimated ~85%)—$12. Also, I didn’t have any poor reactions to this Product…so maybe I can continue to explore Snail Products without hesitation. Cookies help us deliver our Services. I use this product as a sleeping mask! Not that I had a problem with the Erborian Gel (in fact I think I do better with thinner/more watery Formulas), but the Mizon Eye Cream is just very “classic” in appearance and texture. $26 is very dear for cosrx. This all sounds good, and it sounds like it's pretty multi-purpose too. Non- heavy, double-functioning eye cream that visibly brightens the eye area by helping diminish the appearance of dark circles and puffiness with 72% of snail secretion filtrate, 5 …