I highly recommend it to people with oily/acne-prone skin. My Experience with Cosrx AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid: This AHA whitehead power liquid has 7% AHA, which is pretty much mild if you are already used to these kinds of exfoliants. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, COSRX AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid, 100ml, See all details for COSRX AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid, 100ml. COSRX adalah brand asal Korea yang banyak mengeluarkan product chemical exfoliator, dari seri AHA, BHA maupun AHA/BHA. This page works best with JavaScript. Cosrx are the only over the counter products that worked for me, and I have tried desperately for months using Acne products with no avail. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, It works well. I started breaking out on my forehead with gross ass whiteheads and this power liquid really helped remove many of em. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. COSRX adalah brand asal Korea yang banyak mengeluarkan product chemical exfoliator, dari seri AHA, BHA maupun AHA/BHA. Akhirnya aku coba pake 1 minggu sekali dan hasilnya biasa aja. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Also, after using it for a few times, you can see a difference in how bright the skin looks - I love the fact that my skin looks fresher and cleaner. I have been using it for around a little over 3 months now. After moving from a small city to a larger city with more than enough pollutants to transform my clear skin to acne-prone skin, I was struggling. This is my honest detailed review, I purchased Cosrx AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid 100ml from the store K-beauty store on January 31 2017. After first week there was no new pimple and black spots are clearing gradually but not completely yet - I think it is soon - my only problem is the price, it is a bit expensive especially I use it for my back and I need to use fair amount. However, afte researching and reading enough reviews I settled with purchasing Cosrx products. It may take a month to get here, but it's totally worth it!! COSRX AHA 7 ini adalah chemical exfoliator yang efektif untuk mengeksfoliasi kulit mati dan whitehead, yang sumbernya dari apel. Fights Aging and Fades Pigmentation BHAs like COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid are also anti-aging. I have uneven skin tone and visible pores on my cheekbones . A while back my skin started breaking out in painful zits and bumps. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. REVIEW: Cosrx AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I have been using the BHA, AHA and oil-free lotion religiously for 4 months, although It took some time to completely heal my acne, most of my acne cleared up. Nah aku pilih COSRX AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid ini karena aku gak punya masalah dengan blackhead dan sebelumnya aku baca review kalau … Saat pertama kali aku menggunakannya, bagian kulit kering mengelupas terasa sedikit perih tapi setelah pertama kali coba, ga ada rasa nyelekit lagi. COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid:Beralih pada COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid.Soal kemasan, produk ini tak jauh berbeda dari varian AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid; sama-sama dibalut dalam botol bening pump berukuran 100 ml yang ringan dan kokoh. The pimples will dry and you'll be left with smooth silky skin. Gak terlalu kering untungnya. Visi kami adalah membuat semua wanita Indonesia menjadi lebih cantik dan percaya diri. Combined with the blackhead power liquid, and low ph morning cleanser, the Cosrx AHA whitehead power liquid cleared my skin up. Your email address will not be published. AHA and BHA are chemical exfoliants, and they are liquids which do the same action as our physical scrubs. I have oily/acne-prone skin and I've had mild cystic acne for many years that I just can't seem to get rid of until I've tried Cosrx products. Some things work great, like this AHA . AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid clears away old dead skin cells trapped inside the pores. My mom also uses it to help her with adult/hormone acne, so it also works well with aging skins. COSRX AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid is a thin, slippy, clear liquid. I use this to keep my chin acne/whiteheads at bay. This has definitely helped with the pores and is gentle on my skin. The AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid along with BHA Blackhead Power Liquid and Oil-free lotion works really well to fight against acne. Aku pake 2 hari sekali dan noda bekas jerawat cukup ampuh buat memudarkan, whitehead ttp seh gak berkurang dan muka jd cerah bgt. But after purchasing it this week I’ve noticed it isn’t working how it used to and doesn’t have the same smell, assuming they have changed the ingredients recently. This AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid is an anti-inflammatory acne treatment that gently exfoliates skin for a brighter complexion. You can edit your question or post anyway. Botolnya berbahan plastik yang kokoh, gak takut sih aku kalau sekiranya travelling. Because this is a pH dependent product it’s important to use it in the right step of your skincare routine. But other than that, its great and it works. How to Use the COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid. My Experience with Cosrx AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid: This AHA whitehead power liquid has 7% AHA, which is pretty much mild if you are already used to these kinds of exfoliants. I have Prime so the product came quickly. Keep in mind, I've only used this product for about a week and a half and I only use it 2x a week cause it can be pretty strong on the face. Tekstur dari produk ini mirip seperti air tapi masih sedikit lebih kental, kamu bisa gunakan kapas atau langsung pakai tangan, tekstur seperti ini memudahkan produk menyerap lebih cepat pada wajah. Their core products are their Acne Master Pimple Patches (a spot treatment), BHA Blackhead Power Liquid (another chemical exfoliant), Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence (an essence treatment), and honestly – too many cult products to list. It is unscented and not too harsh for my sensitive skin. It really worked for my problem. AHA and BHA are chemical exfoliants, and they are liquids which do the same action as our physical scrubs. Karena ini chemical exfoliator maka pada hari dimana kita menggunakannya jangan pakai produk exfoliator lain. Sebelum menggunakannya secara rutin, aku gunakan COSRX AHA 7 ini seminggu sekali, dilihat ga ada efek negatif aku rutin menggunakannya selama 3 hari sekali. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. My overall review is that it is okay but not worth the hype. The only products that could have done what Coxrx have done to my skin would be prescription acne creams. Maybe when my dark spots are gone I can use it only twice a week. Pernahkah kamu mengalami masalah jerawat yang timbul di. I am very happy w it . AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid includes Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water containing natural AHA and Glycolic Acid (AHA) that gently exfoliates and moisturizes skin. AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid includes apple water containing natural AHA and Glycolic Acid. I have been loving this exfoliating toner before bed. Made with natural ingredients Contains natural AHA ingredient (Apple fruit water) instead of plain mineral water to maximize exfoliating and brightening benefits without any … So COSRX BHA Blackhead Power Liquid has the exact surface action as any other acid exfoliant, dissolving dead skin and giving you a glow. Formulated with 7% AHA (Glycolic Acid), AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid gently exfoliates skin and helps reveal a radiant even-toned complexion. The Product. Today, I will be reviewing a cult favorite skincare product from COSRX. Gak aneh, soalnya wangi dari produk ini pun mirip sekali dengan cuka apel. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Required fields are marked *.