I’ll have to give ti a try like that! I don't toast my nacho chips but I do make sure I have at least 2 bags of them. Your email address will not be published. You’ve been a life-saver! I followed this recipe step for step word for word and it was like liquid so we had to add a ton more cream cheese. I also use chopped green onion rather than green pepper. I used lettuce, tomato, and sour cream as toppings for this taco dip, but you can use your favorite toppings. You can make most of this taco dip ahead of time including the night before. That sounds so delicious!! Enjoy! I don’t eat meat. I vary this slightly using only 8 ounces of full-fat sour cream. I actually use the Kroger generic for Velveeta called Nice ‘n Cheesy (tastes just as good and is cheaper! mixture in a 9-inch (or a little larger) round serving dish Thanks so much for this amazing dip! Add in sour cream and 1/2 taco seasoning packet (or 1 tbsp homemade seasoning) and mix to combine Thank you so much! sour cream(reg)and taco mix. I will never follow this recipe again. We promise not to spam you. I made this for a baby shower and it was gone within 1/2 hour! cRockin' Slow Cooker Recipes All Year 'Round! I’ve made den it several times and my son often requests it. It’s wonderful!!!!! I have made this for my kids for years and even now that they're young adults it remains a favorite with them--you just can't get enough of this stuff. Cinco de Mayo is on a Friday this year which makes it perfect for a night out at your favorite Mexican restaurant. Note: We use referral links for the products we love. This is a scrumptious taco dip. I absolutely love Mexican food! Everyone raves about it!! I don't use pepper or olives. Spread cream cheese mixture into a 9 inch pie dish. I do not add the green peppers because I think it will take away from the taco spices. I added refried beans as the bottom layer. I haven’t tried this on the stovetop, but if I did, I would combine all the ingredients in a large saucepan. Can I leave the meat out of this recipe? When you say “processed cheese” are you using Velveta cheese? You won’t be disappointed! Copyright © 2020 | Dip Recipe Creations |. You can unsubscribe at any time. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened, 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix, ¼ head iceberg lettuce - rinsed, dried, and shredded. Using a mixer on medium speed, mix the cream cheese until smooth. Then put some more taco sauce on top of cream cheese layer. How about one with tequila? However, if you have any questions or feedback, you can always email us at [email protected]. How would you prepare this wonderful dip on the stovetop? Note: If you use the taco sauce the dip will get soggy if left overnight so make fresh the day you need it. Sprinkle cheese on top of the salsa. Will definitely use for party gatherings. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. Pour into clear glass dish, that will hold 7 cups. I haven’t tried this recipe with ground sausage yet. Required fields are marked *. I just plopped it all together and the cream cheese clumped up into small balls. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/cream-cheese-taco-dip-with-taco-seasoning This one sounds fantastic. Yes, you will need to brown and drain the ground beef. If you want to send us a photo of a dish you created from the site, we'd love to see it any maybe even feature it on Instagram! This dip is amazing! Blend my softened cream cheese mixture with a couple tablespoons of Old El Paso taco sauce. It isn’t in the instructions, but in the ingredient list. It's like a ground beef taco pizza dip! Top the mixture with lettuce, Cheddar cheese, tomatoes, bell pepper and black olives. We frequent many “Mexican” restaurants including your typical Americanized Mexican places as well as your hole in the wall authentic taco joint with homemade corn tortillas. We have quite a few yummy Mexican inspired dips on the site (Fiesta Cheese Dip, Sausage Cheese Dip, Taco Cheese Dip, Cheesy Bean Dip…you get the point!). With your free RTC account, you know that your favorite recipes and all the recipes you want to try are always just a click away. ), so you can use whatever ‘velveeta’ you prefer! Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Pour salsa on top of sour cream mix. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream and taco seasoning. This was really good and easy, but I would reccemend beating the cream cheese first and seperately, then adding the sour cream. Then try this Crockpot Margarita Chicken Dip. ☺. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition Scatter the olives and then the scallions. This dip was a hit! I like green olives (pickled or fresh), but not black olives…go figure! NOTE: If you don’t see the recipe box save buttons, you need to sign in. Can you tell me how many calories are in one serving? This was a huge hit at my party. Good Recipe! Yummy! cream cheese taco dip, hot taco dip, taco dip, taco dip with meat. Today I’ll tell you how to make a taco dip with meat and cream cheese, but without beans. Just fill out the form below and look for a confirmation email in your inbox! . The only difference with my recipe is I use 8 oz. Whew we is it good!! Amount is based on available nutrient data. What toppings to use for taco dip? Yum Yum! Your email address will not be published. Our newsletter is always FREE and we are always serving up some yummy recipes! My sister made this yesterday for our Christmas celebration. Please remember, our comment section is much like our dinner table... You don't have to like everything we serve up, but you do have to use your manners. 78 calories; protein 2.6g 5% DV; carbohydrates 5.2g 2% DV; fat 4.9g 8% DV; cholesterol 17.4mg 6% DV; sodium 203.9mg 8% DV. Drain. https://www.recipesthatcrock.com/crock-pot-cream-cheese-taco-dip You can add whatever toppings you like. Sounds delish! And I mean, come on, it has cream cheese in it! Cut up the tomatoes and scatter them on top of the cheese. I hope you enjoy this as much as we do!