Sadly due to the situation we are in at the moment we recently had to cancel one of our trips a d it was all made very easy. Helpful and efficient when I needed to reorganise a second booking due to COVID-19. Not worth it. The puddings were also divine. Amazing food and service. The weather was outstanding, the seas were like glass. We stayed for four nights following lockdown (during Tier system in October 2020) and had a fantastic stay. Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Magic Review, View All 2450 Port Canaveral (Orlando) Reviews, View Cruise Critic's Port Canaveral (Orlando) Cruise Port Review, View Cruise Critic's Cozumel Cruise Port Review, View Cruise Critic's Roatan Cruise Port Review, View Cruise Critic's Costa Maya Cruise Port Review, MAGICAL cruise vacation! The park is so beautiful. Monkey hill is great for kids too! The travel-zoo voucher made it good value.So why did I not give it 5 stars? Warm apple crumble and cheese & biscuits. We have another trip booked in December and hope we will be able to go. Bangkok (Laem Chabang) Tiger Zoo Excursion Reviews 4 Reviews If you are looking for an extraordinary experience with one of the most majestic creatures on earth, the Tiger Zoo is a must. He was the BEST!!! A truly elegant experience. Once in a lifetime experience. Cruise the Zoo allows guests to view a variety of zoo animals such as flamingos, giraffes, elephants and more while maintaining safe social distancing measures. I would recommend this hotel highly, Only the latest review will count in the company's TrustScore. You All the shops are the same and most of the items are made in China! 2,544,968 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified. Food and beverage options are available for purchase. The only down side is that the water fountains were nasty so bring water if it's hot outside. Audubon Park: Be sure to do the "Zoo" cruise - See 1,664 traveler reviews, 410 candid photos, and great deals for New Orleans, LA, at Tripadvisor. Dr. E was the BEST cruise director we have ever had. Excellent service. ( Lengthy detailed review). The lunch at Goldsborough Hall … I wish he could be cloned and put on every ship. The Zoo trip was booked on our own. Excellent deals. I love the new menu in the main dining room. Cruise the Zoo What: A self-guided drive-thru tour of the Phoenix Zoo. I bought a Voucher for a meal at Kanishka resteraunt. and the experience at the Zoo was a once in a lifetime experience. We wanted to go back to Belize for the VIP Tour of the Zoo and this week in May was the best value. i have enjoyed some fantastic days out, from travelling on steam railways to visiting Ironbridge Gorge Museum and getting a years admission at a Travelzoo Discount price.I would recommend checking Travelzoo before booking any hotels or days out, You can very often get a good deal. He always spoke to us, calling us by name. Great offers available, easy to use, feel confident using Travelzoo. The concept is simple — although the execution is anything but. We had complete confidence in the overall cleanliness & attention to social distancing & mask wearing by both the staff & other residents. The Kingscliff Hotel has been modernised and refurbished to a good standard. We were made to feel welcome and like nothing was too much trouble. Beautifully resteraunt and delicious food to boot. Every trip I take with the kids we find a playground for so they run freely. We had the fish platter as a starter which was delicious and was served with home made bread. Travelzoo highlights outstanding cruise deals to destinations all across the world. There were lots of restrictions in this island due to covid but I'd have to say it was worth it. We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the integrity of reviews. But the staff were absolutely incredible. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. And wow, what a steal. Love, Love the food. COVID19 has altered their procedures but we were glad to see these in place. Both were lovely and perfectly cooked. Each night before the shows, he entertained everyone with his comedy and music. My husband lived near the park when we were dating and we used to walk there every Sunday for a picnic. Yes, the portions are a bit smaller, but if you are still hungry just order two or three. I would have paid double for that meal easily. Very comfortable sat by the lovely fire too. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in New Orleans, Marriott Autograph Collection Hotels in New Orleans, Preferred Hotels & Resorts in New Orleans, Warehouse/Central Business District Hotels, Arts District / Warehouse District Hotels, Hotels with Military Discounts in New Orleans, Hotels near Audubon Aquarium of the Americas, Hotels near Lafitte's Blacksmith Shop Bar, Hotels near Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium, Hotels near The Sydney and Walda Besthoff Sculpture Garden at NOMA, Hotels near New Orleans Musical Legends Park, Hotels near (MSY) Louis Armstrong Intl Airport, Hotels near Loyola University New Orleans, Hotels near Xavier University of Louisiana, Hotels near University of Phoenix - New Orleans Learning Center, Hotels near ITT Technical Institute - Saint Rose Campus, Hotels near Herzing University - New Orleans, Points of Interest & Landmarks in Bywater, Sightseeing Tours in Lower Garden District, Mass Transportation Systems in New Orleans, Health/Fitness Clubs & Gyms in New Orleans, Game & Entertainment Centers in New Orleans, Conference & Convention Centers in New Orleans, The National WWII Museum: Tickets & Tours‎, Blaine Kern's Mardi Gras World: Tickets & Tours‎, St. Louis Cemetery No. I like the variety of things they have on offer. 169 reviews for Travelzoo, 2.1 stars: “We booked a hotel to Cancun through Travel Zoo. Splash Magazines Worldwide is your destination for in-depth culture coverage including theatre, opera, classical music, jazz, dance and the arts; travel and leisure reviews; restaurant reviews; lifestyle subjects; celebrity interviews; fashion advice; environmentally conscious living; gift-giving recommendations; pets; charity events; select book reviews; and useful product reviews. My daughter really enjoyed! The extended timespan for redeeming the voucher due to the pandemic was much appreciated. We stayed overnight on Friday at The Country Inn. really nice food and friendly staff.the decor was a bit sparse and cheap looking, but food made up for that. I did not want to get off this ship.....so great! We always book our trips away with Travelzoo and have never been disappointed. The only downfall was that Travelzoo didn't mention on their website that the hotel charges a $200.00 VAT tax per person. You will get reported to the Ministry of Health if you break the rules. Really lovely experience,one of the best afternoon teas I have had..Staff were soo helpful and friendly.Food was exceptional,can’t choose one item as everything was delicious..Would definitely recommend Chateau Rhianfa to anyone. A very tranquil place with pastimes for those needing to be energetic and those that want to relax. I've never before had a voucher experience that I feel was a true bargain . There were the two of us and a child.The staff were welcoming and polite and discussed the menu options with us. I was very pleased with the size of the comedy club lounge. I only had half an hour in this park so was taken on a tour by "need a ride" bicycle transport hire. Final note, one of the tour guides told our private guide that the hotel had instructed their tourists not to travel with cash in their wallets. Find discounts on cruise packages to Alaska, Europe, Mexico and more! Open only to vehicular traffic, a route through the zoo can be traversed by visitors from the safety and comfort of their own vehicles. Our room was thoroughly cleaned. It was my birthday and the hotel even gave me a birthday card. Getting a flight there is difficult and will take longer than we thought it would so we decided to extend the stay to make up for lost travel time. Neighborhoods, Points of Interest & Landmarks. Private Garden District, St Charles Ave, and Cemetery Tour, Beyond the French Quarter: New Orleans Off the Beaten Path Audio Tour, beautiful, quiet, lots of interesting birds. We went in the cages with the animals and got to hand feed them. !. Certainly worth a visit and you can take your "go cup" with! There was a timed booking system for breakfast, which avoided any overcrowding, & we were mostly served at our table in the bar, which had a superb view over water meadows.We ate in the restaurant twice in the evening, where the food & service were excellent. Sorry to say he was leaving the Magic to go to the Breeze. The park has a walking, bike trail, and playing gym for kids. It was not a Carnival excursion. The ship was awesome. We stayed in a family room with our 16 month old son and all the staff were exceptionally friendly and accommodating towards us all. The Sydney and Walda Besthoff Sculpture Garden at NOMA. No price was written on the menu. more. Just got back from a very nice trip to St. Lucia.