How are these made? And always hydrate … 22 g of carbs, absorption-maxed by unique ACS delivery. Quote | Reply. Apr 25, 06 11:58 Post #1 of 6 (4817 views) I've heard a lot of debate on what is the best endurance drink to use prior & during a race. And then another bottle of performance drink once I'm done. The ingredients in sports drinks are all "generally recognized as safe" by the FDA. Good assurance for … I noticed that Cytomax is now available in the 32 oz. © Copyright 2020 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved. 08-31-2005. jrm. It seems though that Hammer really makes strong … Apr 25, 06 11:58 Post #1 of 6 (4817 views) I've heard a lot of debate on what is the best endurance drink to use prior & during a race. They work best for me and I've tried most everything. Alpha-L-Polylactate. I train and race road and mtn bikes and also moto a couple days per week. Maybe it was all in my head, but I did feel better during the ride and after the ride after using Cytomax in my Camelbak. Gatorade. At that level, and even 50% stronger, none impose any digestive … I noticed that Cytomax is now available in the 32 oz. CYTOMAX Summary Pros. I was reading labels on both and they seem to be complete opposites. Banned Substance-Free. This summer I switched over to Cytomax. Joined: May 25, 2003 Messages: 11,767 Likes Received: 12 Location: UK. Thats good to hear.....cause … Does Cytomax really contain more electrolytes and what not to make a noticeable difference over Gatorade? that stuff leaves a musty taste in your camel back. On the instructions its says not to put anything in it besides water. Maybe it was all in my head, but I did feel better during the ride and after the ride after using Cytomax in my Camelbak. I also believe I could have similar results with other electrolyte fluids. Then drink Cyto performance drink when riding or in between motos. By dirt farmer in forum XC Racing and Training, By DragonA$$ in forum XC Racing and Training, By MightySchmoePong in forum Endurance XC Racing, By Kaparzo in forum XC Racing and Training. that stuff leaves a musty taste in your camel back. I did notice I wasnt as fatigued as I typically am after riding this same spot when I have Gatorade in my pack. There are no members to list at the moment. Gatorade vs.Cytomax??? CYTOMAX is also free of stimulants, so it avoids the jitters of some other tweaked-out PWO formulas. Only source of proprietary muscle-comfort compound. Many of the colors and flavors seem a little extreme with their bright blues and reds. Quote | Reply. For heavy sweaters this may not replenish the sodium lost through sweating. Gatorade has more sugar, but I'm not sure I care. ~ All of these produces are designed to be consumed at 5% concentrations. I headed that because I put beer in a nalgene bottle once and I had to get rid of the bottle because I couldnt get the stench out. I have been using Cytomax for years with positive results. He settled on Cytomax, a sugar and complex-carb blend, while training partner Jason Lehmkuhle, a 2:12 marathoner, prefers a half-Gatorade, half-water mixture. I'll probably go back to Gatorade when my cytomax is gone. I pretty much live on Cytomax products. I did notice I wasnt as fatigued as I typically am after riding this same spot when I have Gatorade in my pack. Gatorade vs.Cytomax??? The Gatorade Company Fructose Accelerade 7% 17 Sucrose,Fructose 93 12743NoNo AllSport 9% 19-20 High Fructose Corn Syrup 70 55 55 No No Monarch Beverages Cytomax 8% 19 High Fructose Corn Syrup, 80 50 55 No Yes CytoSport, Inc. Maltodextrin Endurox R4 15% 35 Crystalline Fructose, Pacific Health Laboratories Glucose 187153 93 No No Extran Thirst Quencher Mix 5% 11 Fructose, Maltodextrin 45 … Cytomax also has a limited number of flavors and is not typically sold … Anyway another example is my friend puts like 20 % OJ and 80% water in his bladder but he uses a Platypus instead of Camelbak. I drink Cyto pre-formance shake drink 30 minutes before riding. bottles, premixed (just like Gatorade and Powerade). The artificial colors and flavors are derived from aromatic hydrocarbons from petrochemicals. The primary purpose of these carbohydrate drinks is to maintain a sufficient concentration of blood glucose and to keep a high rate of energy production stored in muscles.