This will disable online entirely, allowing players to summon NPC phantoms for boss fights and co-op with little worry of invasions beside scripted PvP invasions. Once players take down a boss, invaders will not be able to visit the player. @enkoo85 @koolkil27 The best comparison i can make would be the N64 Zelda titles. Unlocking the frame rate would be easy but fixing the code issues wouldnt. I have everything updated and have no issues getting online on anything else. And my xbox 360 is broken. Could be very nice. *facepalm*, Not only do people play it, but dogs have been trained to play it too... also there’s been a few reports of aliens playing... all this is on ps4, because pc and Xbox suck. dark souls problems, @APFDS792 Skryim (Xbox360, PC, PC) This thread is locked. I’m known for: Is Dark Souls the modern day equivalent of Crash 1? @RobZacny Demon's is about slogs between archstones. Based on my own testing it doesn't seem to work anymore. Showing @CarcinogenSDA the Dark Souls soul glitch was a mistake. @OridtheCat I played today and many people are playing right now! AHHHHH! But Dark Souls Remastered and Dark Souls 2 work fine for me. 2-1. I have the game installed on my SSD and it only happens when I move to one area to another, and it seems that a lot of ppl have the same issue :(. (First souls game was bloodBorne), My first Dark Souls and I started this game with deprived class. Ashes of Ariandel has one of the best bosses of the game and a cool setting, but it’s price is too high for something that can be completed in 3 or 4 hours so maybe wait a bit. *Vulgar Language In circumstances where players want to play the game with friends, they will need to prepare for Invasions as they have an increased likelihood of targeting a player's world when co-op is active. Twitter Log in to Reply. I have a couple of main-game bosses that I missed that I have to clear up first then I'll hit up the DLC. Farming for Titanite and upgrading weapons is essential for this. Is it worth it? Firstly, I am legit Secondly, I only play by myself, I only ever get invaded. Though DS1 is my favorite souls the final moments of Ringed City are insanely legendary shit. Just echoing what others said: both are 100% worth it, play them in NG. The Dark Souls comparison is overdone, but it's apt for lore and world building down to the commodification of humanity/soul. Thanks for coming out everyone! @IAm8BitRyan Maybe if you played some dark souls you wont have any problems. If that seems extreme, an alternative to turning off online features is to simply not Ember. October 31, 2020 at 3:25 am PDT This, so much! Dark souls 1 for pc also had this issue and many other games, Hey does anyone have a microstutter issue with Dark Souls 3? @stevesaylor @cherryrae Dark Souls was completed using a pair of USB bongos from another game. That: “do it again but properly this time” attitude. but eventually modders managed to unlock the frame cap and fix issues related to increased frame rate. I hate having 8 different meds and acid reflux/dry mouth, giving incentives for these problems since endings won't be long I PROMISE! Just want to do some co-op Dark Souls or Bloodborne, but we’ve still got no internet in the house (& don’t want to annihilate my mobile data by tethering) ?? Head to the Network tab and head to launch settings. Some Dark Souls 3 players can choose to play an older version of the game before updates. @DarkSoulsGame Hey was just wondering if this is a " known " issue but I LOVE playing all the Dark souls game so I put them on my PS5 but I keep getting a message when trying to log into the game servers "Failed to retrieve latest calibration " everything is up to date any ideas? @AMSourgelo I’m not supporting any one candidate. @fromsoftware_pr Just wondering but is there any reason Dark souls 1,2, and 3 won't connect online? @ExitomTV I’ve practiced the DLC fights a lot in the past. Really great art. GTA V (Xbox360, PS4, PC) Hey does anyone have a microstutter issue with Dark Souls 3? So yeh, when not working on comms, I've been playing Dark Souls. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Like they want to keep the suffering for themselves. Once invaded, hang back and let any summoned Blue Sentinels take care of the invaders. Idk how but the were in full gav and was beasting. @armandodragom Ah I get what you mean. Like I love those games and recommend them, despite their flaws and issues Players Gain % Gain Peak Players; Last 30 Days: 7833.86 +756.4 +10.69%: 15115: October 2020 7077.42-1258.38-15.10%: 11512: September 2020 8335.79 It is 100% worth it. If stats are needed to use an item, try to get a ring that enhances said stat instead. Covering the hottest movie and TV topics that fans want. If you enjoyed Dark Souls III and just want more of that then go for the DLC. Shadow of Mordor (Xbox360, PS4) Tolq. Ps4 anyone? I’ve practiced the DLC fights a lot in the past. Dark souls sold about 2 million and it released in all systems, is that a failure too? I have everything updated and have no issues getting online on anything else. Can't even run Dark Souls on stream right now, and that clearly *has* been working fine. How do you rate Dark Souls. Blend into the environment with these and wait for the invader to either leave or die from friendly phantoms. I have everything updated and have no issues getting online on anything else. Dark Souls is vague for a reason. Like they want to keep the suffering for themselves. In Dark Souls, you play … ... 23 Oct 2020 03:18 . @IAm8BitRyan Maybe if you played some dark souls you wont have any problems.