Check this box if you'd like to remain anonymous. Please contact us if you believe copyright violations have occurred. I like to use mini loaf pans when I make batter breads, because they seems to cook more evenly than regular loaf pans. Makes 12 servings. google_ad_width = 160; Using the wire whips, cream together the shortening, eggs, bananas and sugar. over 1,500,000 in our family cookbooks! When I saw the name of this recipe, I figured it HAD to be good (because anything made by a lady named Elaine is guaranteed to be delicious!) Using the wire whips, cream together the shortening, eggs, bananas and sugar. Today, you can now enjoy these great recipes, such as Eileen's Banana Nut Bread, online. Family cookbooks are an important way to preserve our mealtime traditions for future generations with individual printed recipes or your own professionally printed cookbook. This banana bread is SO GOOD. (1). So I’ll just admit it right now, I’m a total sucker for banana bread. This banana bread is so moist and so tasty. Terms of Use Spray 3 small loaf pans with cooking spray. WonderMix- Arlene’s Lemon Poppy Seed Bundt Cake, WonderMix- Aunt Sophie’s Cream Cheese Cookies, WonderMix- Mari Carmen’s Spanish Gazpacho, WonderMix- Aunt Cathie’s Devil’s Food Cake. I'm a down-to-earth Idaho girl who loves hiking, camping, distilled water and good wholesome food and grains! Start Click here to start your own cookbook! I have never been a big banana bread baker but I do love banana bread. Selecting the check box will display a pop-up. Add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly. This recipe will make 3 small loaves or 1-2 medium/large loaves. And i’m not just being dramatic…it seriously is so good. Bake in greased loaf pans at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Thank you for leaving a review. Your comment will appear once it has been approved. google_ad_client = "ca-pub-5165746306112379"; HEI. Add remaining ingredients. Family Reunions! Bake for 55 minutes. by Donna Perras But it has to be the perfect consistency, not too wet and not too dry, just right in the middle of perfection. | Cookbooks are great for Let stand until yeast forms a creamy foam, about 5 minutes. google_ad_height = 600; Welcome to Elaine's Grains!! Combine sugar, oil and eggs; mix well. moist chocolate chip banana bread 5; easy lasagna 3; dried - beef dip 2; keebler no bake cheesecake 2; pork pot roast a la william tell; cheese lovers meatloaf 3; coconut custard pie 2; roast pork rosemary; veal capicola; baked sausage, cheese, and egg casserole 4; more. This recipe says to use the WonderMix wire whips, so I just followed the recipe. Bake in greased loaf pans at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This recipe for Elaine's BANANA BREAD, by Elaine Kite, is from Phila and Kelly's Family Cookbook Project, one of the cookbooks created at FamilyCookbookProject.com. Add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly. disconnections are suspended and payment arrangement options are now available, Continuous Service for Property Owners & Managers, 1 package (3.4 ounces) vanilla instant pudding. Here's to good eating! /* Cookbook Skyscraper */ Try this delicious recipe from the Electric Kitchen! User rating: Step 3 Stir buttermilk, honey, molasses, 1/4 cup butter, wheat germ, … top of page. *Recipes and photos entered into the Family Cookbook Project are provided by the submitting contributors. Holiday Gifts, Wedding Gifts, It's easy and fun. Copyright © 2020 Hawaiian Electric Company, Inc. Preheat oven to 350°F. | This recipe will make 3 small loaves or 1-2 medium/large loaves. on 9/4/2020, Easy web browsing for customers with disabilities, Privacy Policy Featured in the Betty Shimabukuro's food column in the Honolulu Star-Advertiser on May 22, 2013. Bridal Shower ideas and