Now enjoy the same great taste of Ketchup without any sugar. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Please try your search again later. INGREDIENTS: Water, Red Bell Peppers, Hot Cherry Peppers (Cherry Peppers, Water, Vinegar, Salt), Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Tamari Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Salt), Garlic, Cayenne Pepper Sauce (Aged Red Cayenne Pepper, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Natural Flavoring, Xanthan Gum, Granulated Garlic), Spices, Garlic Powder, Citric Acid, Sucralose. I have tried the sweet chili sauce, all of the barbecue sauces, the honey mustard, the orange ginger marinade, and the sweet teriyaki marinade. I've even cut back the amount called for in the recipe by 50% and still so sweet we can hardly eat. Reviewed in the United States on May 11, 2020. I think I added 12 drops of liquid sucralose to the bottle to make it sweet enough. Flavored with a unique blend of spice and sweetness, and completely sugar and gluten free! Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Medium buffalo, medium salsa, etc. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Plus, his Original bbq sauce that started it all. I'd say it is only a medium heat and sweet. Try them all and don’t be afraid to mix or match, flavor is just waiting to happen. Reviewed in the United States on February 7, 2020. Unable to add item to List. My friend put it on his scrambled eggs lol. Who knew that a quite comparable sauce could be made sugar-free? It has just enough spice to give it that oomph one looks for in chilli sauce. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. The bottles are big enough so they last longer than ones from our local grocery. It has a zing so if you don't like mild salsa you will probably say it's too hot. I have purchased some of his other items but have not tried them yet. I was looking for lo cal, low keto sweet chili sauce. G Hughes' family of signature sauces just got bigger. This sauce is nice and spicy but isn't very sweet compared to other sweet chili sauces I've used in the past. It is zero WW points, too!! There was a problem completing your request. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Yet, I winced seeing the sugar and calories in a few tablespoons, as in Trader Joe's brand. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. G Hughes Award-Winning Pit Master's BBQ Sauce. Copyright © Summer Garden Food Manufacturing. Try them all and don’t be afraid to mix or match, flavor is just waiting to happen. I can only hope they are as good. I am typically on the "medium" side of spicy tastes. G Hughes, you beautiful bald headed man, you have single handedly saved my taste buds from misery. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I've been a sweet chili sauce addict for a while. I am hoping to see this locally soon. We do not have any recommendations at this time. I always toss the marinades in with a bag of frozen stir fry veggies, the sweet chili sauce and the sweet and spicy barbeque sauce could be put on a dang cardboard box and I'd eat it. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Plus, his Original bbq sauce that started it all. Reviewed in the United States on June 4, 2020. G Hughes Sugar Free Sweet Chili Sauce 18 oz (3 Pack). Use on chicken or beef or pork or meatballs. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on April 23, 2020. Please try again later. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional.