A Anonymous. We created this course by interviewing 483 successful entrepreneurs to learn how they thought about life, business, and success. 12 quotes and sayings. Despite the ups and downs. For me, its 100% about controlling my own time and embracing the opportunity to do things my way. Entrepreneur Mindset Quotes. . There are plenty of ups and downs that will come with starting a business , but the best entrepreneurs view every challenge as a learning experience and every setback as a chance to try something new. See more ideas about Motivation, Inspirational quotes, Words. See more ideas about Mindset quotes, Entrepreneur mindset, Mindset. To me, entrepreneurship isn’t about the money. Read More. Transitioning into the entrepreneur mindset wont happen overnight. Get inspired and discover entrepreneurs from all walks of life. – Anonymous. Apr 22, 2019 - Entrepreneur's quotes are windows into their mindset while at the top of their game. So, I decided to share these entrepreneur quotes for motivation to keep you afloat when things get really tough. It will take strength, constant trial and error, and the constant pursuit towards a greater vision. Entrepreneur Mindset (Quotes) Planet NRON uses cookies to improve your experience on the site. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Start Slideshow This means you should always look at yourself as […] 40 Inspirational Entrepreneurial Quotes Whatever you've succeeded at or failed trying, somebody you respect said has something worth listening to on the topic. Don’t let small minds convince you that your dreams are too big. You’ll often hear it said nowadays that it’s best to embody a growth mindset, rather than a fixed mindset. Facebook Twitter LinkedIn These mindset quotes will help you develop motivation, hope, and a strong character that will take you where you want to go in life. I hope you find inspiration in some of these business quotes: If you’re not positive you have what it takes to be an entrepreneur, take a look at our Entrepreneurial Mindset Course: How to Think Like an Entrepreneur. Sep 26, 2020 - Motivation, Inspiration, and Reflection for those that hustle hard.