1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users), Learning Apprentice Player & Challenge Star, Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator. Press J to jump to the feed. I'm able to adjust the saddles with, IIRC, a 1.5mm allen wrench. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Mar 6, 2010 #2 Messages 230. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, Gibson LP Traditional Pro II | Ibanez RG1570 | 2004 MIA Strat. set-up tip #115 - those individual saddle screws will corrode solid in their respective saddles in short order anyway, so this tip is key... Luthier's Guitar & Bass Technical Discussion. Messages 2,501. Billy G. last night!!! 1.2mm? Try a 0.05" hexkey, thats what the spec is for American parts, i used a 1.3mm hex key on my MIA and it worked great, 0.05" is 1.27mm. Just in case it's an American Standard, you don't need to adjust the saddles more than once. These are the small ones that adjust the height of the saddle. Does anyone know the screw size for the Squier saddles. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. $19.79 $ 19. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. These are 1/2" length, the standard for Fender (vs. the 3/8" standard used by Gibson ®). View cart for details. Anyone know what mm wrench size for adjusting action height? Learning Apprentice Player & Challenge Star Posts: 1.994 Joined: 10-March 08 From: Albany NY USA. Its veeeery small I can tell you. [Question] Did Fender change the size of the saddle adjustment screws in MiM guitars? I recently purchased, though, a used 2015 or 2016 Telecaster HH, and the 1.5mm wrench seems to be much too big. 1mm? Want To Join One, Or Maybe Form Your Own? So I don't really know what to tell you I guess except good luck, Saddle Height Adjustment Wrench pn# 0018531000 (.050 in. Not metric? Sep 3 2008, 04:05 PM . Who will refuse to watch "The Pedal Movie" on principle alone. Anyone know offhand what size hex wrench I will need to adjust my saddles on my '90 Fender strat plus deluxe? 79. QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Sep 3 2008, 02:57 PM), QUOTE (Praetorian @ Sep 3 2008, 04:05 PM). std. Ajmurrell is right, all Fender guitars come with this allen key, because it is a non-standardized size. Package contains four 4-40 X 3/8" (short) and eight 4-40 X 5/16" (long) hex set screws used for saddle height adjustment on American Vintage Series Stratocaster and Telecaster bridges. Am. Set them to the fretboard radius with the bass E cheated up 1/64" higher than the treble E, then when you adjust the action height just do it with the two big pivot studs and leave the saddles in the proper arc. 4.6 out of 5 stars 33. It is best to check it with Fender authorized dealer, because it is not something you can get in regular tool sets. Options. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. 15 product ratings - Genuine Fender Vintage Brass Telecaster Tele Bridge Saddles - 3 Saddles w/Screws, 1 product ratings - (12) Genuine Fender 5/16" Black #4-40 Guitar Saddle Height Screws 002-6780-049, 3 product ratings - FENDER BRIDGE SADDLE HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT SCREWS 4PC 5/16" & 8PC 1/4" 099-4927-000. Set them to the fretboard radius with the bass E cheated up 1/64" higher than the treble E, then when you adjust the action height just do it with the two big pivot studs and leave the saddles in the proper arc. Fender 6-32x7/16" Standard Series Bass Bridge Saddle Height Adjustment Screws, Nickel, 12 Pieces Phillips ovalhead screws to fit countersunk pickguards and cover plates. 50. You must log in or register to reply here. 1.5mm is the smallest I have on hand, so I'd have to go purchase anything smaller. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. You can get a nice swivel type one in a set of jewelers screwdrivers. Anyone know what mm wrench size for adjusting action height? FREE Shipping . Quick question. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. $3.25 shipping. You are at GuitarMasterClass.net Don't miss today's free lick. Not sure the exact size, but I couldn't find it at any hardware place I went to (they didn't have it small enough), but luckily my brother who was visiting had one in his tool box. Platinum Supporting Member. $6.99 Would the same be applicable to a Nash S-63?? The best place to start if you're new is right below in our "Rules" section. Thread starter groove guru; Start date Mar 6, 2010; G. groove guru Member. This is a forum where guitarists, from novice to experienced, can explore the world of guitar through a variety of media and discussion. Ron Thorn. JavaScript is disabled. WD Music COMPENSATED TELE BRIDGE SADDLE SET (BRASS), Wilkinson Fixed Guitar Bridge with Brass 3-Saddles - WTB Ashtray Bridges Set Replacement for Tele TL Style 6 Strings Electric or Vintage Guitar (Chrome), Amadget 256 Pieces Electric Guitar Screw Kit Assortment Box for Electric Guitar Bridge, Pickup, Pickguard, Tuner, Switch, Neck Plate, with Springs, 3 Pcs Random Color Picks (9 Types, Chrome), Grote Tele Set-in Electric Guitar Solid Body Flame top (black), 78MM Metal Fixed Hardtail Saddle Bridge Top Load Guitar Tailpiece for 6 String Fender Strat Tele Electric Guitar, Chrome, in Acoustic & Classical Guitar Tuning Keys, Gotoh In-Tune Compensated Saddles For Tele, Titanium, Set of 3, Q-Parts Aged Collection '54 Telecaster Bridge, Brass Saddles, Relic Nickel Finish, Hipshot Stainless Steel Tele Bridge 4-Hole Mount with Standard Saddles Chrome, Graph Tech String Saver Classics Strat & Tele 2-1/16" Spacing Brushed Steel, Seymour Duncan APTL-3JD Jerry Donahue Model Tele Bridge Pickup, Loaded Control Plate 3 Way Prewired And Bridge Roller Saddle For Fender Tele Telecaster Guitar Parts, Graph Tech TUSQ Stratocaster/Telecaster Style Guitar Saddles 2 1/16 inch Spacing, Machine Screws Hex Socket Round Head Screw. Anyone Know What Size Allen Wrench Is Used To Adjust Fender Saddle Height? The Gear Page is the leading online community and marketplace for guitars, amps, pedals, effects and associated gear. Maybe I'll get lucky in the spare tools box at work. Sep 3 2008, 04:05 PM. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.