Need to make sure that you do everything in the game? created by Miu Asakura from Louisoix, Chaos. Written by Clorifex Ezalor of Zalera. FFXIV Cactpot Solver. I've also added The Hunt in this iteration. I'd like to inform that the Shadowbringers expansion, available next 2nd July 2019 will be added. FFXIV Fisher. Requires you to equip promise wristlet, which requires a class at level 50. Also includes a basic FAQ about hunts, rank requirements and rewards! Quests, leves, crafting, achievements, FATEs, sightseeing, minions, mounts, and so much more are tracked. Garland Tools. FFXV Hunts Guide: List, Rewards, Locations (COMPLETE) COMPLETE! Like keeping track of your adventure? bait paths. : Relic Weapon Path: Unlocked starting with The Weaponsmith of Legend sidequest. News. The Final Fantasy XIV 100% Completion Checklist is now updated with everything from patch v4.5. Talan's sale of of Master Crafting Tomes, Tools, Gear, and Items for DoH/DoL classes unlocked via the Just Tooling Around sidequest. Whether you’re a new player, seasoned player, or maybe returning to the game, the amount of various content in FFXIV can be overwhelming at times. FFXIV Hunts Path Finder Simple tool for searching the best route for a group of selected mobs, designed for the daily marks included in FFXIV. Lali-Ho, where's the tracker? Original by /u/yuryu -- Improved recommendations by /u/aureolux and /u/super_aardvark Crafting, Gameplay, Gathering; FFXIV Teamcraft is a tool for Final Fantasy XIV players that helps with crafting lists organization and crafting/gathering in general. All of that made me decide to scrape the server wide trackers for good. Just download the spreadsheet from the link below … This guide should act as a means of displaying options for what to prioritize on a daily and weekly basis during your time in game. FFXIV Teamcraft. catch checklist. Daily: Beast Tribe Quests – Reputation grind. Ceremony of Eternal Bonding: Completed via The Ties that Bind Special Quest. FFXIV Fisher lists daily fishing windows, bait baths, and has a catch checklist feature. daily fishing windows. All you need to know about hunts in FFXV - lists, rewards, locations. As mentioned on the previous site and in my blogpost, I did remove the global hunt tracker.All reasons can be found in the blogpost but simply speaking, too little people did care anymore about it, plus too many people did abuse the tracker and reported wrong kill times to throw other hunters off. Update.