Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Reviewed in the United States on May 22, 2019. I loved this unhealthy snack and craved for it since I returned from Asia. STEP 5: Place the skins (I prefer skin side down but it really doesn’t matter) on a baking tray. First Name callback: cb It’s tasty, there is a ‘snap’ sound when you break it, there’s a mega crunch factor in your mouth, and you get your omega-3 fatty acids! I like to cut my slices to be about 1.5 by 2.5 inches. It's a shame you can only get the original from singapore and the company doesn't ship it internationally so you have to find 3rd party sellers. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Please try again. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Skin-on fish will almost always curl when it hits the pan. Salted Egg Fish Skin, Salted Egg Potato Chips, and Salted Egg Cassava Chips use real salted eggs and hand-picked aromatic ingredients, crisped to perfection for a satisfying crunch. I typically use salmon or trout fish skin as I eat it often at home but the technique will work on other fish skins. The Golden Duck Salted Egg Crab Seaweed Tempura $20.48 ( $5.32 / 1 Ounce) In Stock. Irvins Salted Egg Cassava Chips (Small) The best Salted Egg Fish Skins are only available in Asia. STEP 2: Using a spoon, scrape any remaining fish meat that is on the back of the skin. And no return. If you can find a fishmonger who can give you only fish skin, that would be a bonus! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. the taste was decent but it wasn't not quite worth the price compared to other local brands. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. STEP 2: Using a spoon, scrape any remaining fish meat that is on the back of the skin. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. window.mc4wp = window.mc4wp || { $23.99. I ordered this on 5/7 and received it on 5/22/19! All Rights Reserved. Brad's Plant Based Chips. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. (function() { Please try your search again later. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Email address: :(, Reviewed in the United States on December 6, 2018. } Press It Flat. Unable to add item to List. The best part is that it uses very little oil and there is no deep frying. on: function(evt, cb) { There's a problem loading this menu right now. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. I also find that the skin comes out with fewer bubbles as well. See and discover other items: crispy snack, potato chip, potato chips, Potato Chips, Salted Duck Eggs. Reviewed in the United States on November 5, 2019. We hope you enjoy them as much as we do. Shop. Aside from eating the salmon skin chips as a snack, you can make salmon skin handrolls and top your dishes with the skin to give extra texture and depth. Yeah, the bag didn’t even last an hour. All Rights Reserved- Solo Pine. Please try again later. Reviewed in the United States on December 20, 2018, I love this snack. That said this brand of fish chips are really good. Tasty Duck SALTED EGG Fish Skin Chips - EXTREME Salted Egg Flavor (BONUS: BUY 1 GET 1 FREE) 4.4 out of 5 stars 115. There was a problem completing your request. Though this is probably slightly healthier than regular chips, the flavor and texture are odd. A pioneering and momentous initiative, GOODFISH, is changing the way we think about snacking with the launch of the first 100% traceable Wild Alaska Sockeye crispy salmon skin chips propelling sustainable seafood into mass market culture.