The male canaries are... Red factor canaries for sale. Red Factor Color: Ivory Frosted Price: $90. Singing canaries - 2009 babies - females and males. Red factor canaries for sale. Place your male singing canaries up high and if more than one, spread apart in high places to bring out the best melodies. I have a variety of canaries and lady gouldian finches for sale. Cages for small birds: finches, canaries, love birds ... etc. This cage was never used. Your choice only $60.00 each Young, healthy, male and female birds are available. I have several beautiful red males in front and Intensive, They are from good blood lines, I have show and pet quality. I have assorted colors of canary's. Commercially produced “red factor canary seed” can also be used. Young, healthy, male and female birds are available. The mix of warmth and moisture makes it more difficult to fight off disease though. Both are young and healthy birds, in beautiful color and great... Frosted red factor canaries for sale. The red factor canary is a popular pet bird, kept for the novelty of their vivid red plumage. Young, healthy, male and female birds are available. 2013 Intensive Yellow Male, 2013 Yellow Frost Hen, 2012... Beautiful male red factor canary available. Red siskins are no longer required, and after generations of outbreeding, red canaries possess very little siskin DNA. I have two frosted red factor canary males for sale. Banded from 2012 and imported from Europe. Thank you, he has just started moulting, the first since I have had him which is only a few weeks. We have many colors, from reds, bronze reds (great singer), frosted bronze (great singer), mosaics, intense yellows, and whites. Paper rolls under each cage. We have frosted red factors, variegated red factors, crested red factors and a brown crested. They are representative of the Canary category, and not pictures of the specific FlyBaby that you are purchasing. They are social and will sing and dance with each other and with you. They are German rollers, closed banded. keyword: Males and Females; 2014s; Intensives and Frosted colors. We ship anywhere in Continental US.PayPal welcome. The photos are... a few red-factor, breeding-pairs are available. Red factor canaries get their color from carotenoid pigments, which are carried via the bloodstream and absorbed by growing feathers — giving them the distinctive red coloration. Gorgeous Red Bronze Canary - Next Day Shipping -- Top shelf birds here,compare to the rest.We ship to your home.PayPal welcome. one male red aspect canary ... 2014 bird ... sings fantastic but does have. In modern times, the red coloring is maintained through selective breeding of canaries that possess the red color genes. Here is the most beautiful red factor bronze canary. laporte ind    46350. CALL OR TEXT CINDY AT... 2 males canaries 2 years old am/singers $70 each Singing Canaries - Red Factor - all colors - crested for sale in Pateros, Washington. Red Factor Color: Red Intensive Price: $90 Red Factor Color: Variegated Price: $90. Boil the eggs for twelve to fourteen minutes to ensure that no fowl diseases are transmitted to the canaries. Hybrid: Cross of Green Singer Finch with Red Factor Canary. Check out our blog for pictures and prices of our birds at - - these are healthy canaries raised in flight cages and fed a diverse diet with … Red Factor Canaries. They are $75 and up depending on what type of bird. We also have Spanish Timbrado Canaries (bred for their elegant song), Red Mosaic Canary, and Red Bronze Canary to name a few. I have several beautiful red males in front and Intensive, They are from good blood lines, I have show and pet quality. We also recommend feeding them Roudy Bush Nibles. Browse for sale listings in Single Male Red Factor Canary $ 260.00 $ 189.25. I could be wrong, but I believe the color factor gene is recessive while the color intensity/melanin genes are dominant. Suitable for larger bird-... Because of health reasons, I'm selling all canaries. We have frosted red factors, variegated red factors, crested red factors and a brown crested. They all are... A few Canaries For Sale I have numerous young, male and female, clear and variegated, red element canaries for sale. They have a beautiful song and come crested... Singing canaries for new home.Male $50.00.Female $40.00. They can breed together too, but doing so is generally advised against as the resulting offspring have diluted feather coloring. Both are young and healthy birds, in beautiful color and great... Mishawaka Indiana Pets and Animals 85 $ View pictures. I have young Red Factor Canaries hatched between Feb. & June of this year. I have few stunning young bright red canaries. Sings all day long. Singing canaries - 2009 babies - females and males. To four cups of dry nestling food, add one pound grated carrots, and one dozen grated hard boiled eggs. So the correct answer is “a bit of both.”. Liquid colour enhancers that are mixed with the bird’s drinking water are also available but are rarely recommended by breeders. Canaries are known for their beauty and their song and have been kept as pets since the 1400s. I have two red factor female canaries for sale. They usually live anywhere up to ten or even twenty years, and make great companions for other birds and for people.