The overriding theme of the story is the death of innocence. I figured Girl, Stolen, a book of similar premise and title, would have to do. Sixteen-year-old Cheyenne Wilder, blind and sick with pneumonia, is napping in the back seat of her step-mother's Escalade when someone gets in the car and drives away. We assign a color and icon like this one to each theme, making it easy to track which themes apply to each quote below. 6 essential time management skills and techniques i picked this one because its ok to be who your are. I read Girl, Stolen because some bastard at my library stole Stolen: A letter to my captor (yes, the irony is not lost on me). Blog. A realistic fiction novel The book Girl, Stolen, by April Henry, is the story of the accidental kidnapping of Cheyenne Wilder from the Woodlands Experience shopping center while her step-mom filled a prescription. She is blind but she is very smart. LitCharts makes it easy to find quotes by chapter, character, and theme. Nov. 11, 2020. Discover and share Quotes From Girl Stolen. The best quotes from Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov - organized by theme, including book location and character - with an explanation to help you understand! She is capable of doing the same things as a human with two perfect eyes. In this particular case, Rosaura's loses her innocence as a result of SeƱora Ines's blatant social snobbery. you can make your disadvantages into advantages. Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. Girl Stolen - April Henry - Analysis: Home; Theme; Quotes; Soundtracks; I chose this song because if fits one of the main themes in the book. being superior is greater than being less superior. Cheyenne Cheyenne Wilder is a the main character in this book. Making the situation even more frightening is the fact that How an educator uses Prezi Video to approach adult learning theory; Nov. 11, 2020.