Crumble the beef … We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. My air for doesn’t look like the toaster of that one’s mind looks like the ones at 1st came out, Your email address will not be published. Use the beef in your favorite ground beef recipe. Copyright © 2020 Fork To Spoon on the Foodie Pro Theme. Keywords: can you cook ground beef in an air fryer can you brown ground beef in an air fryer air fryer taco meat air fryer ground beef recipes air fryer stuffed burgers air fryer hamburger recipes frozen hamburger in air fryer air fryer meatloaf. You put the ground beef into the air fryer basket, season it, close it up and let it be. Cook. Break up your ground beef and place it in an air fryer safe pan. Stir it around. ★☆ You can also subscribe without commenting. Break up ground beef and lay in air fryer basket without overlapping. I told you about my new Air Fryer in my Crispy Buffalo Wing (click for link to recipe) post. By cooking ground beef in the air fryer, you get hands-free cooking with leaner meat and an easier clean up. This is one of the easiest ways to make ground beef in the air fryer.  This will become your base of air fryer ground beef recipes. Stir so meat is coated, serve. Stir it up a bit. Don't subscribe Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post), J.A. Heat the air fryer to 360°F for 5 minutes. Always purchase ground meat that is bright red. Place in your air fryer and set the temperature to 400 degrees F. for 5 minutes after 5 minutes check your beef to see if it was cooked, all the way through, mine was so I removed, if it is not, mix and add another few minutes. You can do this in several batches if needed. I don’t have an air fryer safe Pan because my air fryer comes with a bowl that you pull out with the handle so how do I go about doing this if I don’t have an air fryer safe Pan? Preheat. The only drawback to cooking ground beef in the air fryer is that it can be a bit dry. You can have a different soup for dinner every week of the year!!! Not less than 80% lean-This meat is used best in meat loves, meatballs and hamburgers, Not less than 85% lean-This is best used in casseroles. All The best part is that the grease drains away for extra lean protein. Add ingredients. We buy half a cow at the beginning of each year. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/air-fryer-ground-beef-wellington If you want to make taco meat, put ground beef into a bowl. Finally, lift the basket out and you’ll see that all the fat and liquid has been drained off. I like to use wooden utensils to cook in my Cosori or. First preheat air fryer to 380 degrees F for 5 minutes. Replies to my comments If you’re using the beef in a sauce, like spaghetti sauce, that’s totally fine and you won’t notice. It usually is a combination of chuck, round and sirloin.  Some labels, at the grocery store, may include the cut of meat that is ground. Remove the basket and discard any fat and liquid left behind. last updated on June 8, 2020 by Christine Pittman, Tags: Air Fryer Recipes, beef, Easiest Recipes, ground beef, Your email address will not be published. Henckels 6-Inch High Carbon Stainless Steel Chef’s Kitchen Knife,  Stainless Steel Measuring Cups, 5 Piece Set, Hudson Essentials Stainless Steel Measuring Cups Set-6 Piece Stackable Set with Spout, Anchor Glass Measuring Set–This is one of the handiest tools in the KitchenÂ, OXO Good Grips 12 Inch Stainless-Steel Locking Tongs. of hamburger meat is 5 minutes for us. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Hands off: When you’re creating the patties, pack the meat loosely and use a light touch with minimal handling to ensure tender, juicy burgers and prevent rubbery/tough meat. Preheat air fryer to 380 degrees F for 5 minutes. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Secrets for the best burgers. Put the ground beef, up to 1 and 1/2 pounds, into the basket of the air fryer. Use a wooden spoon to break it all up. Put the ground beef into the basket of the air fryer. ★☆ Close basket and keep at 380 degrees for a total of 5 minutes breaking meat up again after 3 minutes. It worked! Cook in the air fryer at 400°F for 5 minutes. Instant Pot Vegetable Recipes and Cook Times. Win-win-win! Use thawed ground beef for this. See COOK the STORY's nutrition and recipe disclaimers. If you'd like it more done after 5 minutes set for 1 more minute. Air Fryer Ground Beef. Cook time for 1 lb. Cook some more for another 3-5 minutes, until cooked through. The perforations in the air fryer basket are perfect for the fat to drain off of the meat. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. TMI with Christine is a podcast where we give you way too much information about meal-planning and time-management. So by cooking ground beef in the air fryer, you get hands-free cooking with leaner meat and an easier clean up. You really should put the meat in a pan. Then your ground beef will be cooked and crumbled. Can I put the ground meat right in the air fryer ? Place in your air fryer and set the temperature to 400 degrees F. for 5 minutes after 5 minutes check your beef to see if it was cooked, … Sign up here to get my recipes and tips by email and receive my air fryer appetizer ebook as a thank you gift. First, it’s very hands off. I was taught to cook ground beef in a skillet like this. Your email address will not be published. Season the beef with the salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Share a photo and tag us — we can't wait to see what you've made! Lift out basket, drain grease in bottom drawer and use hamburger meat as you'd like. « Air Fryer, Homemade Margherita Flatbread Pizza, Air Fryer, Scalloped Potatoes From Scratch ». When you cook ground beef on the stove you usually have to stir it much more often, and keep your eye on it. Check out our latest episode and hear all of our ideas for streamlining your cooking world! For huge savings purchase a family pack of ground beef and then freeze some of the meat for later. If it’s going to be more plain, like in tacos, you will probably want to add a sauce. Season it with salt and pepper. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! If it isn’t already defrosted, use one of the quick methods for defrosting ground beef from over here. Break up your ground beef and place it in an air fryer safe pan. My amazing soup cookbook has over 50 Homemade Soups that are all ready in under 15 minutes. And it was better than ground beef cooked on the stove for a few reasons. Also, when the meat is finished cooking, you just lift out the basket and the fat is all left behind. A little bit of meat might have gotten through the perforations of the basket, but not much. Here on COOKtheSTORY, Cookbook author Christine Pittman gives you a glimpse into her real life of quick and easy, healthy, homemade cooking. Break up ground beef and lay in air fryer basket without overlapping. ★☆. Continue to cook until cooked through and no longer pink, 3-5 more minutes. Separate the ground beef mixture into 4 even portions. Filed Under: Air Fryer, cooking Tagged With: afbeef. Sign up to get my quick recipes and useful tips by email and receive my air fryer ecookbook as a free thank you gift. Stir it around. The other day I came home and my daughter was so excited because she was making lunch and found out she could cook her frozen … Thanks so much! Season the beef with the salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Everyone uses ground beef, at least once per week in their cooking, I thought it was a great time to talk about how to purchase ground beef, what to look for, and some pointers. Not less than 73% lean-This is normal just labeled ground beef. The other reason to cook ground beef in the air fryer is that the fat gets drained away as it cooks. use one of the quick methods for defrosting ground beef from over here. Crumble the beef up using a wooden spoon. Ground beef is actually a combination of beef cuts. Your email address will not be published. And answers the long asked question if you can cook ground beef in the air fryer. That means that you don’t have to strain it or use a spoon to scoop out the fat, like you do when you cook it on the stove. Your email address will not be published. You can tell older ground meat by the color, if it is brown or gray, do not purchase it, as it indicates that it is older. If you’d like it more done after 5 minutes set for 1 more minute. Use in your recipes or for the taco filling. Posted by koolaidmoms on January 17, 2020 January 16, 2020. Any oven-safe pan (with the exception of some glass) are air fryer safe. ★☆ This meat is good for chilis, soups, sloppy joes and pizzas.