Preparation and structural study of fully dehydrated, highly Mg2+-exchanged zeolite Y (FAU, Si/Al = 1.56) from undried methanol solution. ) gelator. 139 publications. High throughput method to characterize acid-base properties of insoluble drug candidates in water. Another example to finish: for example, the solubility of NaF in water at 25ºC is 0.983 moles/L. For strong electrolytes modifications are necessary to predict the trend. ; Legido J.L. Hu Sik Kim, Sang June Choi, Woo Taik Lim. The Dielectric Constant, or permittivity - ε - is a dimensionless constant that indicates how … Dependiendo de su intención, la pregunta podría responderse de manera diferente. 2. Johann-Philipp Crusius, Robert Hellmann, Andreas Heintz. Kinetics of Oxidation of Pyridoxine by Chloramine-T in Acid Medium. What is the polarity of a mixture containing Y% formamide and (100-Y)% water? equilibrium constant … Summarizing: How can I relate the ionic parameters and the ionic interaction parameters in order to predict (or explain) the solubilities as a function of the mole fraction of co-solvent Y? 2) The higher a value of ε, the greater the solubility of water in each solvent. Influence of solvent structure on ion pair association: The conductance of potassium perchlorate in ethylene carbonate-acetonitrile mixtures at 25�C. Réactions acides-bases dans les mélanges eau-solvant. Vangelis Daskalakis, Fevronia Charalambous, Fostira Panagiotou, Irene Nearchou. Idris Bexi, Xavier Chavanne, Elian Conejo, Jean-Pierre Frangi. If you are interested specifically in non-aqueous systes I can recommend the work by Mazzini: I hope I could bring a little bit of light into your question. Dissociation Constants of Some Carboxylic Acids in Mixed Aqueous Solvents. Thermal properties of tetraalkylammonium bromides in several solvents. Yes it is. Ion specificities of artificial macromolecules. Can any one help with your valuable suggestions? I am by no means trying to put down anyone or any software, but from my experience with COSMO/COSMO-RS to find various properties, including solubility, most of the time, not only the quantitative values, even the qualitative trend predicted by the software/model is against experimental data. This was known for aqueous mixtures of methanol, ethanol, propanol, acetone, DMF, etc. The reasoning given is typically as simple as: If you put X mole of salt in Y mL of water, all of the salt will dissolve, but if you put X mole of salt in Y mL of oil, the salt will remain undissolved. Aggregation of the hairy rod conjugated polyelectrolyte poly{1,4-phenylene-[9,9-bis(4-phenoxybutylsulfonate)]fluorene-2,7-diyl} in aqueous solution: an experimental and molecular modelling study. Solubilities of six lithium salts in five non-aqueous solven... https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Virginia_Mazzini, Dielectric Constants for Binary Solvents Containing Formamide, Proton magnetic resonance measurements of formamide. In the models in which I collaborated with Vazquez and Havel, they used Neural Networks to predict the characteristics of some soils from the properties of many others. Yuan-Feng Chiang, Chia-Chi Sung, Cheng-Chiao Tu, Chih-Yung Huang, Ruyen Ro, Ruyue Lee, Sean Wu. : Temperature Dependent Dielectric Relaxation Study of Ethyl Acetate - Alcohol Mixtures using Time Domain Technique. Pitzer-Debye-H�ckel limiting slopes for water from 0 to 350�C and from saturation to 1 kbar. Again, I ask you for literature on the subject. My English is probably not very high and I am not able to express myself properly. Cation exchange characteristics of silica-based reversed-phase liquid chromatographic stationary phases. Ultrasonic Absorption in an Electrolytic Solution with a Mixed Solvent. Could you give me a hint or a suggestion or a bibliography? Journal of Molecular Liquids 2015, 212 , 70-78. In the attached document I have gathered some systems showing the solubility in weight fraction and in mole fraction of some alkali salts. A reversed-phase thin-layer chromatographic method for the determination of relative partition coefficients of very lipophilic compounds. Apparent molal volumes and heat capacities of some 1:1 electrolytes in anhydrous methanol at 25�C. Determination of standard pH values for potassium hydrogen phthalate reference buffer solutions in 10, 20, 50, 64 and 84.2 wt per cent methanol/water mixed solvents at temperatures from 283.15 to 313.15 K. A transmission line cell for measuring the permittivity of liquids over the frequency range 90 MHz to 2 GHz. Clicking on the donut icon will load a page at altmetric.com with additional details about the score and the social media presence for the given article. You’ve supercharged your research process with ACS and Mendeley! Relationship between Rate of Addition of Bromine to Unsaturated Compounds and Dielectric Constant of Solvent. Si observa la solubilidad en fracción molar, en molalidad o fracción en peso, la tendencia podría ser diferente. 1 (1933) 155-159, Malbrunot P.; Vermesse J.; Vidal D.; Bose T.K. Li+ Exchange into Zeolite Na–Y (FAU) from Aqueous Methanol. The Effects of Concentration, Relative Permittivity and Temperature on the Transport Properties of Sodium Polystyrenesulphonate in Methanol–Water Mixed Solvent Media. Language problems: I don't think you've understood me or I've understood you. © 2008-2020 ResearchGate GmbH. Effects of concentration, temperature and solvent composition on density and apparent molar volume of the binary mixtures of cationic-anionic surfactants in methanol–water mixed solvent media. DOS had a lowering effect of DOC and the effect became more remarkable in the solvent of high ε. I think the following below link may help you in your analysis: Thank you very much for your quick and kind reply. Schmidt, C.T. Methanol -98 65 0.791 1.3284 32.7 8.2 1.7 2-Methyl-2-propanol 26 82 0.786 1.3877 10.9 22.2 1.66 Nitrobenzene 6 211 1.204 1.5562 34.82 32.7 4.02 Nitromethane -28 101 1.137 1.3817 35.87 12.5 3.54 Pyridine -42 115 0.983 1.5102 12.4 24.1 2.37 Tetrahydrofuran -109 66 0.888 1.4072 7.58 19.9 1.75 Toluene -95 111 0.867 1.4969 2.38 31.1 0.43 But there has been no proper study to confirm this. Cation-Specific Conformational Behavior of Polyelectrolyte Brushes: From Aqueous to Nonaqueous Solvent. Fluorescence Anisotropy of Molecular Rotors. Polarity of the ATP binding site of the Na+,K+-ATPase, gastric H+,K+-ATPase and sarcoplasmic reticulum Ca2+-ATPase. D.E. Anastasia Salameh, Flora Vorka, and Vangelis Daskalakis . Seiichi Uchiyama, Kayo Yano, Eiko Fukatsu, A. Prasanna de Silva. This is the reason wha in the last response I said, that the balance between the short range and the long range interactions is important. A Four-Site Molecular Model for Simulations of Liquid Methanol and Water–Methanol Mixtures: MeOH-4P. Excellent article suggested by Mohd Farid Ismail! United atom model via interactions with explicit water (UAMI-EW): Alcohols and ketones. Thermospray liquid chromatographic—mass spectrometric multi-residue determination of 128 polar pesticides in aqueous environmental samples. Standardization of Analytical Data Obtained with Silver-Silver Chloride Electrode in Methanol-Water Solvents.. General Equation for the Current-Potential Relationships at Rotating Disk Electrode.. K. C. Ong, R. A. Robinson, and R. G. Bates. Note: Dear Colleagues (Simon Müller, Poorya Mobalegholeslam, Mohd Farid Ismail, …). Jorge A. Aguilar-Pineda, G. Arlette Méndez-Maldonado, Edgar Núñez-Rojas, José Alejandre. Kinetics of the Oxidation of Formate by Iodine in the Water–Methanol and the Water–Ethanol Mixed Solvents. Tze Chung Chan, Cherie H. C. Chan, Nga Wun Chang. It's not very clear other than running the solubility experiments in these solvents and their mixtures with water, which defeat the purpose of having a theory to explain the observation in the first place. Karla Isabel Rivera-Márquez, Carolina Godoy-Alcántar, Miguel Ángel Claudio-Catalán, Felipe Medrano. With regard to the relationship between conductivity-solubility-ionic dissociation, I agree. Citations are the number of other articles citing this article, calculated by Crossref and updated daily.