Not only is it just three ingredients (ham, sweet potatoes, and maple syrup), but the side dish cooks right along with the ham. This can serve as your Halloween treat for yourself and your special someone if you are staying home and waiting for kids to know on your door for candies. Hatfield provides ethically raised products that contain no hormones or steroids added. With eight easy ingredients and only ten minutes prep time you too can cook like a chef. We cooked this a couple days ago and it was amazing! Can't imagine why I would ever cook another ham any other way. Yes, please! Get family friendly meals and desserts delivered to your inbox. 2. ground cinnamon. Place sweet potatoes in bottom of slow cooker. to discover where in your area you can find Hatfield products. Info. I can report all these concerns because I’ve been there! 1. The juices can be thickened with cornstarch at the end to make a glaze. You can contact the sales team for more info. Click here to discover where in your area you can find Hatfield products. This recipe for Slow Cooker Maple Ham and Sweet Potatoes is incredibly easy and quick to prepare! A lot of time and love. Place ham over top of sweet potatoes, arranging some … It also made the house smell like fall. Add half of the sweet potatoes slices around the ham. Remove ham from packaging and netting. Place in the bottom of the slow cooker. 1 (16 ounce) package light brown sugar, divided, 1 (6 to 7 pound) bone-in picnic ham, rinsed, ¾ cup chai tea latte concentrate (such as Tazo®). Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. They are all about keeping things simple and stress free in the kitchen! Great to make ahead and to serve for lunch, brunch or to take along on a picnic. 500 calories; protein 30.7g 62% DV; carbohydrates 40.1g 13% DV; fat 23.8g 37% DV; cholesterol 87.7mg 29% DV; sodium 1689mg 68% DV. Join me as I share my favorite shortcut recipes right here! That way whenever various family members arrive home from their activities, they have a delicious hot meal waiting for them. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. https://www.themagicalslowcooker.com/slow-cooker-ham-and-sweet-potatoes Pour maple syrup over ham. Used only about 1 1/2 cups of brown sugar and it turned out fantastic. Spread about 3/4 of the brown sugar into the bottom of the crock of your slow cooker to cover completely. Remove ham from can, make shallow diamond shaped cuts on the top, and rub all sides with 2 tsp. My Recipe Magic © 2018 Recipe Magic, LLC. Peel the sweet potatoes and cut into 2-inch pieces. Plus the delicious ham and side-dish sweet potatoes all cook in the same Crockpot! This post is sponsored by Hatfield and SheKnows Media. I can’t convey to you how absolutely juicy and delicious this ham tastes! What if you have to transport the ham when another family member or friend is hosting the dinner? can sliced pineapple, (the juices from the can get added to the slow cooker too) ½ tsp. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 6 - 7 hours. SLOW COOKER HAM AND SWEET POTATOES . Will it be done in time? Truly amazing! I’m Kelly. Perfect for the Holiday season, enjoy them for breakfast, a snack or just to treat yourself. Place on the bottom of the crock pot/ slow cooker and sprinkle with ground cloves. Be sure to check out, Maple Glazed Ham with Cranberries and Sweet Potatoes, Crockpot Thanksgiving Dinner – RECIPE VIDEO, Sloppy Joe Cornbread Casserole (Video Tutorial), Sauté slices in a skillet and serve with your favorite style eggs for an easy breakfast. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Diced up ham mixed into macaroni and cheese changes up the flavor in an amazing way! This was so easy only three ingredients. has been a holiday mainstay in our family for years! 2 lbs. Chicken wraps with bacon are super easy and so tasty. The taste was wonderful the sauce with the pineapple was wonderful....the kids love it. Especially during the holiday season coming up! this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Impress your guests with this perfect Southern Pecan Pie. I doubt if I will try this again but if I did I would halve the brown sugar. Extremely easy moist and delicious while freeing up the oven for other Easter dinner dishes. Schedule your weekly meals and get auto-generated shopping lists. Simple ingredients like no-boil lasagna noodles, tomato pasta sauce, Alfredo pasta sauce and ground beef help make prep a breeze—your slow cooker does the... A dish that’s worth it takes time. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Take Note We will not respond to member emails. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. I had a 9 lb. The maple flavor just pairs so nicely with the ham and the sweet potatoes. Black Forest ham half 2 lbs. Refrigerate leftovers. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Grease a deep 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Place sweet potatoes in bottom of slow cooker. Will definitely make again. Potatoes and cheese? Join me as I share my favorite shortcut recipes right here! They are all about keeping things simple and stress free in the kitchen! Soup in the refrigerator will be good for up to 4 days. can sliced pineapple, (the juices from the can get added to the slow cooker too) ½ tsp. Pour pineapple over the ham. There are LOADS of ideas on Pinterest for using leftover ham, but here are a few of my favorites: Honestly, the ideas are endless, but these are just starting points to get you inspired. This recipe for Slow Cooker Maple Ham and Sweet Potatoes is incredibly easy and quick to prepare! I’d love to hear about it in the comment section below!