We're sorry, we are unable to process your feedback at this time. Compare Hangarback Walker to other two mana threats that are sort of on the fringe: Steel Overseer defines the term Lightning Rod and Ensoul Artfact sets yourself up to get two-for-one'd, but at Hangarback Walker's worst it's a two mana Doomed Traveler; you're always getting some value out of the card. $0.43, As low as: $0.03, As low as: When Hangarback Walker dies, put a 1/1 colorless Thopter artifact creature token with flying onto the battlefield for each +1/+1 counter on Hangarback Walker. by BQNGUS, Yes, This Deck is For Real I'll put them on the list of cards to add when I have the money. could be instituted. Unfortunately, a few of those are out of my budget. The listing you're looking for has ended. A customer service representative will review this shortly. Online Collectible Gaming Store, News, and Strategy for Singles & Miniatures So it deserves an upvote for the sake of flavor and thought behind the theme. Hangarback Walker enters the battlefield with X +1/+1 counters on it. The theme isn't really +1/+1 counters or tokens, so Doubling Season isn't quite worth it. $0.05, As low as: FOIL Mechagodzilla, Battle Fortress - Hangarback Walker - MTG TCG Promo NM/M 1 of 1 Only 3 available See More. Thanks for the great ideas! Discord Server | As low as: $0.00. $5.00, As low as: $4.60, As low as: $0.09. $5.00, As low as: $0.39, As low as: $0.18, As low as: I always liked the idea of affinity/robots and tried splashing with with lots of colors. Feeds | You would add it as a 2 CMC card, rather then the default 0 CMC card. , : Put a +1/+1 counter on Hangarback Walker. $0.25, As low as: $0.02, As low as: by KayneMarco, That Just Sounds Like Animar But With More Steps When Hangarback Walker dies, put a 1/1 colorless thopter artifact creature token with flying onto the battlefield for each +1/+1 counter on Hangarback Walker. I think what the site designers were intending to be the workaround for this would be the "Alternate Values" option in the edit menu. $0.04, As low as: This site is unaffiliated. $7.00, As low as: $0.18, As low as: Help | $0.40, As low as: by AngusTheChap, Ezuri Claw of Progress Edh Here's a couple of my classic mono green stompy suggestions, Karametra's Acolyte (combos with Umbral Mantle), Llanowar Tribe (combos with umbral mantle for huge llanowar tribe but not infinite mana), in a deck like this it also may be worth it to invest in some protection for selvala, as well as getting haste on her to use that ability ASAP. As low as: $0.43, As low as: 1, T: Put a +1/+1 counter on Hangarback Walker. Deadeye Quartermaster, Foundry Inspector, Gilded Lotus, Grand Architect, Hangarback Walker, Helm of the Host, Isochron Scepter, Master of Etherium, Thank you for your feedback! As low as Renowned Weaponsmith, Sol Ring, Solemn Simulacrum, Seat of the Synod, Staff of Nin, Steel Hellkite, Swiftfoot Boots, Thopter Spy Network, Trinket Mage, Vedalken Orrery, Whirler Rogue, Wurmcoil Engine, Expensive solution: Auriok Salvagers + Lion's Eye Diamond, Cheap solution: Auriok Salvagers + Lotus Petal + Training Grounds OR Heartstone. Hangarback Walker enters the battlefield with X +1/+1 counters on it. When Hangarback Walker dies, create a 1/1 colorless Thopter artifact creature token with flying for each +1/+1 counter on Hangarback Walker. Mtg Mechagodzilla Battle Fortress Promo Hangarback Walker. This ended up not only being fun as hell, but so versatile and resilient that it's beating lots of competitive decks in testing. I'll look into adding him back in. Card Name: Hangarback Walker Cost: XX Color: Artifact Card Type: Artifact Creature - Construct Power/Toughness: 0/0 Card Number: 229/272 Artist: Daarken Card Text: Hangarback Walker enters the battlefield with X +1/+1 counters on it. That would be understandable, something I would use, and something I imagine wouldn't be too hard to code. The card in general is just spectacular against direct damage based fair decks. $7.00, As low as: $0.25, As low as: TappedOut.js Blog Widget, The List of Free Cast Cards and Similar Effects, That Just Sounds Like Animar But With More Steps, Mazirek, Kraul Death Priest, the Insect Shaman, Masterpiece Series: Kaladesh Inventions (MPS), Glissa, the Traitor + Grave Pact + Hangarback Walker, Hangarback Walker / Return to Hand Interaction, What would you have to minus on Ugin to exile a Hangarback Wlker, killing a hangarback walker you stole with a betray effect. $0.00. General shenanigans with the Urza lands and Walking Ballista, Hangarback Walker, and Animation Module/Steel Overseer continue to be unpredictable and explosive as well. Other spells, like Diabolic Revelation could possibly just be given an alt value also, or maybe a special category for CMCs where X=? Thank you for your feedback! by SirFowler, Zero x Zero + Zero - Zero = Rograkh Terms of Use | $6.99, As low as: CMC. $0.45, As low as: I might put in a few really big creatures, like Genesis Hydra just because I usually have tons of mana and not much to do with it. Condition: Used. Kruphix, God of Horizons was in the deck at first, but got cut. “[P]urchase a box of any product—including Ikoria: Lair of Behemoths or Mystery Booster,” Wizards said, “and you’ll receive possibly the coolest Buy-a-Box promo we’ve ever done—a Hangarback Walker with the Mechagodzilla treatment.” I'll definitely playtest Hangarback Walker. by Cadois, LIVE, DIE, REPEAT Select your country in the list below and you’ll see only products available from sellers who ship to your location, along with the shipping costs for those sellers. Select your country in the list below and you’ll see only products available from sellers who ship to your location, along with the shipping costs for those sellers. The Ozolith is insane with modular creatures since it doubles their counters when they die. A customer service representative will review this shortly. $21.75, As low as: Contact | Articles and comments are user-submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site. 1, T: Put a +1/+1 counter on Hangarback Walker. $0.04, As low as: Hangarback Walker Artifact Creature — Construct. $0.40, As low as: $0.08, As low as: $0.45, As low as: The hydra tokens are a consolation prize, as well as being the only real blockers in my deck. Meteor Golem, Myriad Landscape, Phyrexia's Core, Pili-Pala, $0.02, As low as: $0.39, As low as: You would be able to infinitely cast these creatures for 0 mana. Privacy statement | It's located at the bottom of the panel in which you add cards to your decklist. DMCA requests | See Details on eBay available at Search the web. You would then also probably remind the audience in your deck description that Hangarback Walker is more versatile than that though. , : Put a +1/+1 counter on Hangarback Walker. 1, T: Put a +1/+1 counter on Hangarback Walker. When Hangarback Walker dies, create a 1/1 colorless Thopter artifact creature token with flying for each +1/+1 counter on Hangarback Walker. Enduring Renewal would also work when combo'd with any of the creatures listed here.