1986 was the last year the 450 was produced. Honda 450 CB NIGHTHAWK CB450SC CB450-SC Engine Transmission 1982 SM506 Pre-Owned $20.00 or Best Offer +$15.05 shipping Watch S S 3 A 2 p C o E n 4 s o G r e d G K J Honda 450 CB NIGHTHAWK … if you want you can contact me by watsapp, HONDA CB450 (1969) 450cc from JAPAN CB4503007881. Drives well. The engine runs well. 1982 Honda Cb 450SC NIGHTHAWK, I have my 1982 Honda Nighthawk 450 for sale. Almost all parts are original. If sheer performance is your buying criterion, you'll want to look closely at the sporting CB450T; but if you want sporting performance and the custom look, the Nighthawk gives a measure of T-model function and a custom look that's not an imitation of anything else. Drives well. MOT just expired, dont ride much anymore, hence sale. DEPOSIT NOW TAKEN on this bike Lots paperwork/history. Rare 450cc (not 650/250). 24,064km, HONDA CB450 (1969) 450cc from JAPAN MOT just expired, dont ride much anymore, hence sale. The extra money buys Comstar wheels and tubeless tires, a hydraulic disc front brake, air-adjustable fork, VHD shocks, the long wheelbase, raked chassis and, perhaps just as significant for many, the Nighthawk visuals. It is still my daily rider so that will go up a little every week. Drives well. The engine runs well. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Compared with the nimble CB450T Hawk, the Nighthawk has a kicked out fron end: 30, not 27 degrees, of rake; 5.1 inches of trail rather than 3.9 inches, and a bridge-spanning wheelbase of 57.1 inches--the same as last year's CB650. Unfortunately, it was not resurrected in the 90's. Something went wrong. 31,429km, HONDA CB450 K1 (1972) 450cc from JAPAN It's in a good condition. Had planned to convert to a scrambler style bike so additional luggage rack and retro fly screen available. The bike is showing just 8581 miles and it's paint is in really nice original condition. The engine runs well. The Nighthawk wears a $1998 price tag, the same tariff that the Kawasaki KZ440 LTD commands. Frame no. We can export this bike with the document from Tokyo Port. Honda's new CB450SC has the Nighthawk look with the power to outspeed traffic and easily violate legal speed limits. Tell us about your vehicle to find the right parts faster, - Honda Alternator Cover Engine cover 11341 292 000 CB450 CL450 CB500T, Leave feedback about your eBay search experience - opens in new window or tab. the 450 Nighthawk looks and feels like a larger bike-more like a 650 than a 450. "A Smaller Bird"), Want to chat with other Nighthawk 450 owners? It is a fantastic place to start a restoration project. We found this one in Hubbard, Ohio. This Honda CB450 from 1974 is in great original condition, you can see from the pictures just how original this bike is. Or wants it. See each listing for international shipping options and costs. Almost all parts are original. I haveit in spain, near barcelona. This much-modified engine resides in a longer, more spacious chassis. 450's won't kick your seat the way 750's can, but not everyone can afford the cost of that kick. The bike has 34, xxx miles on it. Everything ... Honda cb450ko 1967 UK bike old log book stacks of mots and paper work and books engine built by Honda raceing 8000 miles ago this bike is beautiful nothing to spend on all original must sell phone john s wales. It has been in storage since 1999 and has been untouched since then! This page was last updated: 26-Nov 21:11. Maybe it's time? The bike has a … Reluctant sale of my very original Honda CB450 SC Nighthawk. Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. (From a magazine article on the newly introduced 1982 Honda Nighthawk 450. The previous owner has cherished the bike and has maintained her perfectly. It's in a good condition. Also a Gore-Tex Hein Gericke full armour jacket ... I’mselling a honda cb450 k2 from 1969. bike is in good running condition. Find a Honda, Yamaha, Triumph, Kawasaki motorbike, chopper or cruiser for sale near you and honk others off. 59,200km. excellent condition. Honda Motorcycles Honda was founded in 1940s Japan by Soichiro Honda. Inside the fuel tank is clean and the chrome is in excellent shape, the silencers are good with no rot. Find new & used motorcycles in Canada. 08123 km. Reluctant sale of my very original Honda CB450 SC Nighthawk. View cart for details. Honda Nighthawk. We can export this bike with the document from Tokyo Port. I have owned this bike for the last 10 years and she was a great reliable bike, but I am now moving and can't take her with me. Content © 2020, Car And Classic Ltd. All Rights Reserved, Save this search & get notified about new ads. For Sale Honda motorcycle 450CB K1, 1969 can be used LHD/RHD. 4.200 euro (3.762gbp) {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Lots paperwork/history. Rare 450cc (not 650/250). We can export this bike with the document from Tokyo Port. Without documentation. It's in a good condition. I have a 1982 Honda nighthawk 450 cc runs but might need work. For the true fan this is a lovely K1 in