A labyrinth of cobbled backstreets, radiant churches and ancient houses, this vibrant neighbourhood radiates character and charm. The Eden Spa. Kindest regards Luca Virgilio. This venue is a 6-story building, built in 1889 and remodeled in 2011. If you visit, I can highly recommend the Eden Hotel with its wonderful roof terrace for breakfast and lunch and the Michelin-star rated dinner restaurant. Roberta at the front desk made my weekend break the most unforgettable time, along with the entire front desk staff. Here’s his recipe for creating this much-loved classic. Situated within a historic building dating back to 1889, the luxury property has welcomed royalty, dignitaries, and numerous celebrities. I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your Eden Experience! We are delighted to welcome Italian fashion illustrator Andrea Ferolla as our first artist in residence. If you're considering Eden and looking among other luxury hotels in Rome - stop. Our guests are the heart of our hotels. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. This one is of the Vittorio Emanuele Monument, admittedly we used a zoom but it was a stunning sight. Yes, guests have access to a fitness center during their stay. Calmly embraced by the Villa Borghese gardens but only a short stroll from the Spanish Steps and Rome’s lively centre. She started life as mansion in 1889, Hotel Eden, sitting just above the fray of the Spanish Steps, is now an icon of the Eternal City. more. The bathrooms were lovely though! An authentic Roman spirit infuses this radiant hotel, alive with the stories of a legendary city and the hospitality of its remarkable people. We reduced our room count dramatically to create more space for every guest. Discover our exceptional Prestige Room at Hotel Eden, our luxury 5-star hotel in Rome. by ; Posted on; Sophie Ritchie discovers 130-year-old paradise with a stay at the refined Hotel Eden in Rome. The staff speaks multiple languages, including French and Italian. Enjoy a regular heads-up on our Dorchester Collection news and exclusive offers. Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. We’re pleased to confirm that all our hotels remain open and we continue to follow local government guidelines and restrictions. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, simply ask. An authentic Roman spirit infuses this radiant hotel, alive with the stories of a legendary city and the hospitality of its remarkable people. I have been to so many Hotels that are cutting costs and decrease the customer experience and I am so over it. I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed at the best your recent stay with us and that Hotel Eden is still your first choice. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Eden will be my Rome destination for many years to come. For the moments to treasure and occasions they’ll never forget, let us show you our unique gifts and experiences at Hotel Eden. This is no ordinary spa. Eden - The award-winning Eden is located in an shopping area of Rome. The ever-changing light, the awe-inspiring panorama replete with famous monuments, domes and bell towers. Completely renovated in 2017, the Hotel Eden Rome is a luxury hotel steps from some of the city's top attractions. We have the passion, insight and expert knowledge to help make your stay a wonderful one. Eden Hotel offers a pet-friendly accommodation with allergy friendly rooms, a sauna and a beauty salon as well as luxurious rooms. La Libreria remains open for resident guests. © 2020 Dorchester Services.All Rights Reserved. Your own suite, your own bathroom, your own sanctuary. We’re delighted to announce that Hotel Eden is now open. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Hotel Eden? What are some of the property amenities at Hotel Eden? I am very sorry to learn that you did not enjoyed your time spent with us and your room was under your expectations. By closing this message, you consent to our cookies on this device in accordance with our cookie policy unless you have disabled them.