Do this for breakfast and for lunch and then have a sensible dinner that is suitable for the particular diet you are following. 4th of July Drink: Red, White and Blue, and Still Green? I have dried doing smoothies before and it went pretty well but I am just not sure on what to put in mine. Another option is to grind your grains, nuts and seeds using your blending or coffee grinding before adding them to your smoothie. This watermelon smoothie will cheer you up in the rain or cool you down in the sun. This sweet and spicy plum smoothie will warm you up on a cold day as it has a lovely kick to it. Continue Reading Almond Milk Smoothie: For Smoother Skin Almonds make smoothies taste like marzipan on birthday cakes. Katherine lost 56 pounds and recovered from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome with Green Thickies. I tried something like this a few years agoo and never liked anything mixed together. Continue Reading Strawberry Rhubarb Pie Smoothie It’s actually perfectly safe to eat raw rhubarb. Key Benefits. 4) I also add leafy greens as I believe eating leafy greens regularly takes your health to the next level. You are an inspiration to us all. I’ve tried everything from paleo and keto to the point where I didn’t know what to eat or how much and felt like even eating fruit was bad for me which thankfully it’s not! It’s something I’ve wanted to share for years as I’ve lost 56 pounds myself using homemade weight loss shakes which is what I’m about to share with you in this post. Why I ate like, I don’t know. Basil is a match made in heaven with the blackberries in this Green Smoothie. Thank you so much for the nice comment. This Pineapple and Frozen Orange Juice Smoothie has 4 options (4 Way Smoothie). Continue Reading Peach and Orange Juice Smoothie Adding an orange juice base to this orange juice smoothie takes it to another level of gorgeousness. This pretty rippled raspberry smoothie doesn’t require any chopping if you use frozen fruit. What most people don’t know about the powders is... Continue Reading 1 Minute Meal Replacement Shake Recipe: Natural & Nutritionally Complete This delicious nutritionally complete meal replacement shake is the ultimate healthy fast food on the go. Blend thoroughly into smoothie. The combination of indulgent chocolate and the tart sweet fruitiness of the cherry is perfectly balanced in this chocolate cherry smoothie. This 4th of July Drink is a very posh green thickie for special occasions. It also has hidden greens for even more nutrition. Would it be okay to use these meal replacement shakes in another way, which would be to supplement my other meals so I can get closer to my daily calorie and macronutrient requirements and have something to give me nutrients and energy when I’m not home and don’t have enough food for the day? It also has hidden greens for even more nutrition. All to the consistency of applesauce. Don’t have time to read this post? This strawberry smoothie recipe has a classic sweet smoothie taste so it appeals to adults and children alike. Each smoothie serves 2 so you would consume half of these fillers per smoothie. The name, Green Thickie means a filling meal replacement smoothie which is a complete meal with optional greens to make it a Green Thickie. Ever since I loved meal replacement shakes because of its advantages and good for weight loss. This might seem a lot to you but remember, this is a complete meal, not a snack! Continue Reading Fresh Summer Strawberry and Spinach Salad Smoothie The great thing about this strawberry and spinach salad smoothie is it’s so simple, just blend a punnet of strawberries, water, oats, cashews and spinach. Continue Reading Sun Dream Orange and Banana Smoothie Take this orange and banana smoothie and lie back in the sun and taste the fruity, refreshing and zingy flavours of this summery sensation. I ate too much and feel bloated and fat! Is there a reason why you omitted a variety of fruits and veggies in your 7 day plan? Natural Protein Shake without Protein Powder, Healthy Muesli Green Thickie Smoothie Recipe, Blueberry Broccoli Smoothie: Cancer Preventing, Berry Smoothie Recipe: Reduce Inflammation, Raw Vegan Creamy “Pistachio Ice Cream” Thickie Shake, Healthy Carrot Cake Smoothie: Dessert Thickie, Fresh Summer Strawberry and Spinach Salad Smoothie. Thank you for sharing a simple but effective program. Yes that’s right. These 20 healthy ingredients can be added to your smoothies to turn them into meal replacement shakes. Jul 31, 2019 - Explore LeAnne Harper's board "Herbalife meal replacement shake recipes", followed by 134 people on Pinterest. See more ideas about herbalife, shake recipes, herbalife recipes. Continue Reading Pina Colada Meal Replacement Green Smoothie For Weight Loss This delicious breakfast pina colada meal replacement green smoothie for weight loss will totally satisfy your sweet cravings and fill you up until lunch time. x, How many scoops of protein powder should you use for a filler, also keeping in mind that your recipes have 2 servings? This is a perfect meal replacement smoothie full of antioxidants. Please give chia a try. 3 Simple Steps to Hit Your Daily Water Goal, 6 Reasons Why You Can’t Lose Weight In Your 30’s. Enter Your Name and Email below and you will immediately receive a PDF containing “9 Gorgeous Green Smoothies”, so you can start using it straight away. This delicious nutritionally complete meal replacement shake is the ultimate healthy fast food on the go. This fresh, sweet and aromatic blackberry smoothie has a twist. You can make a fruit smoothie, green smoothie, thickie or green thickie. How do I know how many calories I consumed? Continue Reading Honeydew and Peach Quinoa Smoothie If you’re looking for a filling healthy green smoothie, but can’t tolerate gluten, this quinoa smoothie is exactly what you’ve been waiting for. This is a great formula for weight loss. 20 Whole Food Fillers to turn any smoothie into Homemade Meal Replacement Shakes. Continue Reading Loch Ness Monster Smoothie Get all the goodness from the ocean in this Loch Ness Monster Smoothie and find out about the amazing health benefits of Spirulina. This Cool Breeze Mint and Pineapple Smoothie Recipe is refreshing on a hot day. And the good thing is they are all tastes good. Continue Reading How To Make A Watermelon Smoothie I will show you how to make a watermelon smoothie out of my favourite salad recipe so you can make a salad and a smoothie at the same time. Try taking one to work and drink that instead of snacking and see how you feel? So now that I’ve explained the concept behind Green Thickies, I’m going to give you a list of ingredients which are my ‘fillers’ that you can use to turn any smoothie into a filling meal replacement shake. Continue Reading Prize Pineapple and Parsley Smoothie Parsley works surprisingly well in this Pineapple and Parsley Smoothie. And after I explain the fillers I’ll also give you a formula for making your own homemade meal replacement shakes for weight loss. Continue Reading FREE 7 Day Smoothie Diet Plan For Weight Loss: Healthy Smoothie Recipes This FREE 7 Day Smoothie Diet meal plan contains a week's worth of healthy smoothie recipes for weight loss.