It holds a lot of sweet memories for a lot of us. Love Quotes on Falling In Love and Other Matters of the... 36 Sad Love Quotes Dedicated To The Broken-Hearted, 40 Best Quotes Ever About Life, Love, And Success. Bring your ideas to life with rewards, inspiration, discounts and a few surprises along the way. Learn more. Insanely fast, mobile-friendly meme generator. Even though they are meant to guide, Ikea's assembly manuals have been mimicked and used for jokes way more than once. The oversimplified, yet controversial, Ikea manuals have earned the company a great deal of parody imitations done by people all over the internet. IKEA is also where we had our first burst of confidence in assembling that cute study table or that charming crib for our baby. //]]>. (see image below). Go Home Or Go Broke. Ikea man coloured as Papa Smurf, Bart Simpson, Mechaelangelo the ninja turtle and Fred Flinstrone. aax_getad_mpb({ I myself am a huge fan of flat pack furniture and DIY assembly in general and that's why I... ikea man coloured as Picachu and Raichu #pokemon. //