Probably cheap food hence the crowd but quality and taste wise...the place is a big NO. Distance: 0.01 miles, Kabob Place Family Restaurant ($$) The meat was...tender and the portions were decent. The kebabs were so bad that v hardly had a bite and just left it. We went on a Thursday around 12:30... only other suggestion: leave plenty of time. Website . Price Point $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Rude employees!! Spinach had more spices in the flavor...but very good over rice. American. I love specially Lamb kobob Bar BQ and Lamb Kadai / chicken kadai. Chinese You can say the spice level to them.its not as spicy as Chinese or Indian. I ordered the chicken kabobs with rice and chick pea soup. I asked him if I could please talk to the manager and he refused and said that there was no manager there, that they don’t have one. Do not waste money. I won’t be going back there! But be prepared for being treated with rudeness!! I love to eat the food of Kabob house all the items are wonderful lovely and mid spicy . So I asked him again if I could please talk to the manager. Spinach had more spices in the flavor...but very good over rice. seems Inwas wrong!! Lunch & Dinner, eat in or Carry Out. Keep up the great food quality. So I asked him again if I could please talk to the manager. Distance: 0.01 miles, Young Chow Restaurant ($) I would eat here again. The table we sat was not even cleaned. Are you sure you want to delete this question? $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Magically the manager appeared (or at least I believed he was the manager) and so I explained the situation to him. 3.50 Sweet Lassi (churned yoghurt with dash of sugar) 2.99 Salt Lassi (salty flavored churned yoghurt) 2.99 I go to kabob palace frequently there food is ok but the customer services sucks. Delivery or takeout! Successfully reported! Kabobs, Middle Eastern Kabobs. Bad reataurant. You don’t deserve to go to a business where you are treated poorly. Bad customer service and worst food. So I repeated my order to him and explained that I was being undercharge and that I ordered a mixed combo so he started a rant on me saying that he was tired of the customers making mistakes, he said he didn’t have time to fix the issue and rudely, while making faces and yelling, throws the receipt at me and told me to wait until line was done because he didn’t had time for this?!?. 2315 S Eads St Arlington, VA 22202 Uber. It was a buffet. 31 reviews with an average rating of 4.0 stars have been consolidated here. Worst service on earth!! Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Chicken Kabob (Boneless) Skinless fat-free chunk of chicken marinated in special seasoning. Afghan, Pakistani, Middle Eastern, Crystal City Sports Pub ($$) $12.73. He doesn’t not speak English and his attitude is very unpleasant and annoying. We have been delivering a grand taste to our precious customers. read more. I thought maybe he was having a bad day, but...seems Inwas wrong!! Use your Uber account to order delivery from Kabob Palace 2 (Crystal City) in Washington D.C.. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. The kebabs were so bad that v hardly had a bite and just left it. Very good curry chickpeas, not a ton of spices but sooo good! Restaurant menu, map for Kabob Palace Family Restaurant located in 22202, Arlington VA, 2333 S Eads St. Cafe, Sandwiches Aren’t you? know the meaning of professionalism also just be ware of they charge hidden fee in the bill for themself. Crystal City Sports Pub. Bar Food, Burgers, Sports Bars, American, Brunch, Always great food with reasonable prices & friendly service. The employee refused and told me he wasn’t going to void the transaction. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Kabob Palace. Every Day Special: Chicken Curry & Chicken Wings 7/24, Tue. 35 ratings. I ordered the chicken kabobs with rice and chick pea soup. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. Turns out the guy charged me for the wrong order and that my order was there ready to be picked up. I did takeout they cook the kabobs fresh while you wait—if you are staying at Crystal City Gateway Marriott great easy choice. Menu. Get quick answers from Kabob Palace staff and past visitors. Now I don’t know how many times, he is not being caught. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? read more, This place is a SCAM after hours! After being caught by customer, he has to reverse the charge. I’ve been to Kabob Palace before food was good can’t deny it, however the guy in front was extremely rude that first time I visited. I made few complaints about this shorty cashier,s rude behavior and being unhygienic, but no response has been shown by the management as they don’t care. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? I asked him kindly to please void the transaction and that I wasn’t interested in completing the transaction. Menu, hours, photos, and more for Kabob Palace Family Restaurant located at 2333 S Eads St, Arlington, VA, 22202-2531, offering Middle Eastern, Dinner and Lunch.