Published under National Data Sharing and Accessibility Policy (NDSAP). Alagari; Atgharia; Badhgachhi; Baghadanga; Baruha; Basatpur; Begpur; Belkuli; Beshbati; Bhabanipur; Bhatra; Bherua; Bijra; Briddhapara; Chaugharia; Deara; Dhaleswar; Dharmmadanga; Dupsa; Durgapur; Faringgachhi; Ghanashyampur; Gopalpur; Gramkalna; Guptipur; Harsuna; Hatbele; Hatkalna; Hosenabad; Hridaypur; Indrapur; Isabpur; Jotshyam; Jurepara; Kadipur; Kakuria; Kalna (P) … Home | Contact Us | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy. Caste, Religion, Literacy, Sex Ration data. As per Census 2011, there are 3 towns and 99 villages within Kalna - I Block. Scheduled Castes numbered 59,242 (28.63%) and Scheduled Tribes numbered 20,962 (10.13%). Baghadanga 5. Basatpur 7. Barddhaman district, West Bengal. Total area of Kalna I is 177 km² including 170.31 km² rural area and 6.76 km² urban area. List of Blockwise Gram Panchayat of the District Angul Sl. As per the 2011 Census of India Kalna I CD Block had a total population of 206,945, of which 186,138 were rural and 20,807 were urban. while rural is Kalna I is a Tehsil / Block (CD) in the Barddhaman District of West Bengal. 186,138. List of all villages and towns in Kalna - I Block of Atgharia 3. Alagari 2. The total population of Kalna - I Block is 206,945 out of which urban population is 20,807 while rural is 186,138. According to Census 2011 information the sub-district code of Kalna I block is 02293. Click on Villages Administrative Division Population; 1: Alagari: Kalna - I: 2,328: 2: Atgharia: Kalna - I: … Begpur 8. Gram Panchayat Name 1 Aangarbandha 2 Antulia 3 Inkarabandha 4 KangulaBentapur 5 Kumurisingha 6 Kothabhuin 7 Khalari 8 Khinda 9 Gadatarash 10 Chheliapada 11 Jagannathpur 12 Tainsi 13 Tikarpada 14 Talagarh 15 Dhokuta 16 Nandapur 17 Purunakote 18 Pokatunga 19 Badakantakul 20 Badakera 21 […] 20,807 List of all villages and towns in Kalna - I Block of Barddhaman district, West Bengal. No. List of Villages in Kalna I. List of Villages. As per Census 2011, there As per Census 2011, total families in Kalna - I were 4,885. The college offers B.A. out of which urban population is Baruha 6. * All survey data is based on Office of the Registrar General & Census Commissioner, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, 2015 (censusindia.gov.in). The total population of Kalna - I Block is It is in the 12 m elevation (altitude) . Badhgachhi 4. the town or village name to get complete details such as Population, Situated in the village named Muragacha of kalna-I block, this college caters to the extensive educational needs of the students from all the basic streams – Science, Arts and Commerce. Below is list of all towns in Kalna - I Block with Open Government Data Platform India. Santipur City , Nabadwip City , Pandua City , Memari City are the nearby Cities to Kalna-i. There are about 102 villages in Kalna I block, which you can browse from villages list below. Navadvipa (Navadwip) , Mayapur , Burdwan (Barddhaman) , Bardhaman (Burdwan) , Howrah (Haora) are the near by Important tourist destinations to see. important data such as Population, Literacy rate and Sex Ratio. List of all villages in Barddhaman district of West Bengal, India classified by C.D.Blocks. are 3 towns and 99 villages within Kalna - I Block. List of Pradhan of Gram Panchayats District : Burdwan Sl No. There were 105,696 (51%) males and 101,294 (49%) females. Click on the town or village name to get complete details such as Population, Caste, Religion, Literacy, Sex Ration data. important data such as Population, Literacy rate and Sex Ratio. Below is list of all villages in Kalna - I Block with There are 49,302 houses in the sub-district. © Angul , Developed and hosted by National Informatics Centre ,Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India, Accounts Register of Contesting Candidates (Abstract Expenditure), Gram Panchayat list of Angul District (pdf 251 kb), Gram Panchayat wise Village List (pdf 1340 kb), Village list under Angul Tahasil (pdf 542 kb), Village list under Banarpal Tahasil (pdf 617 kb), Village list under Chhendipada Tahasil (pdf 661 kb), Village list under Athamallik Tahasil (pdf 491 kb), Village list under Kishorenagar Tahasil (pdf 241 kb), Village list under Pallahara Tahasil (pdf 451 kb), Village list under Talcher Tahasil (pdf 117 kb), Village list under Kaniha Tahasil (pdf 412 kb), Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology.