Some Lesser Known Facts About Kirti Kulhari. Kirti tied the knot with Saahil Sehgal in June 2016 in Bhutan. She said that her in-laws "blindly" support her career decisions and the change in society has ensured that more actresses can pursue their careers even after marriage. Kulhari will be found in a period spine chiller San’ 75 Pachattar, inverse Kay Menon, which was shot in 2015 yet is unreleased starting at 2019. I got very well known post 'Pink' and I got married 3-4 months before ‘Pink’ released. Her family hails from Jhunjhunu district in Rajasthan. The couple tied the knot in Bhutan. Kirti Kulhari was born on 30 May 1985 in Mumbai, Maharashtra. We need to confirm your email address. Kulhari was the face of beauty brand Nivea Visage Sparkling Glow’s face for a duration of 2 years. Kirti Kulhari and Sahil Sehgal tied the knot on June 24, 2016. Last Updated: Kirti Kulhari was born on 30 May 1985. Not many know that the gorgeous diva is married to Saahil Sehgal. She … In an interview with ETimes, Kirti opened up on her marriage and said, "Even the media didn’t know for a while that I was married. Check this page to read her biography- age, husband, boyfriend, affairs, career, family and much more! We use cookies to help provide you the best experience on our website. The actress talked about the same and said, "Now that people are interested to know about me, I do share it whenever I can. Her family belongs from Jhunjhunu in Rajasthan. And one such celebrity is Pink fame actress, Kirti Kulhari, who has been keeping her personal life private for a long time. And one such celebrity is Pink fame actress, Kirti Kulhari, who has been keeping her personal life private for a long time. That year, she additionally showed up in the web TV arrangement Four More Shots Please! By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of these cookies. Kirti Kulhari With Her Husband. While some celebrities enjoy talking about their personal lives, some get uncomfortable. Get App, AWESOME NEWS! One of her sister Kanchan Kulhari is a doctor in the Indian Army. And also, I’m somebody who would not reveal too much about my personal life." Check this page to read her biography- age, husband, boyfriend, affairs, career, family and much more! Suddenly we met again at another shoot and Woah! Entertainment. Kirti Kulhari is a well-known Indian actress and model. Now you can download BollywoodShaadis app and never miss a story. Kirti Kulhari is a well-known Indian actress and model. Thereafter, she began working as a model and appeared in various TV commercials. Kulhari was born and brought up in Mumbai. Kulhari was born and raised in Mumbai. In 2019, she showed up in the role of an Indian Air Force official Seerat Kaur in the financially and basically fruitful military activity film Uri: The Surgical Strike. Actor Kirti Kulhari, who tied the knot with Saahil Sehgal in June 2016, said that marriage impacted her professional life in the ‘best possible way’. However, the actress spilled the beans on her life in a media interaction. Her family hails from Jhunjhunu region in Rajasthan. She added that her husband and in-laws supported her in her career decisions. (Also Read: Sara Ali Khan Playing Online Games With Friends Amid Lockdown Is What We All Can Relate With), Kirti, who enjoys a huge fan following, is often requested to share snippets of her life on social media. She got married to Sahil Sehgal in 2016. Bollywood; Hollywood; Journalists; Miscellaneous. She is well-known for her roles in Pink (2016), Uri: The Surgical Strike (2019) and Mission Mangal (2019). She did a one-month acting workshop in a Hindi venue gathering called Yatri. Before, we take you further into the story, let us take a look at Kirti's professional life. In 2018, she featured in Blackmail with Irrfan Khan. Business; Journalists; … Not many know that the gorgeous diva is married to Saahil Sehgal. Husband: Sahil Sehgal (m. 2016) Religion: Hinduism: Caste: Not Available: Address: Mumbai, Maharashtra: Hobbies: Playing Badminton, Cooking, Reading: Biography/Wiki. Kulhari married Saahil Sehgal in 2016. She is a popular Indian film actress & model. Kulhari got saw for her second film as an actor in Shaitan, which discharged in June 2011. Kirti Kulhari wedded to Saahil Sehgal in 2016. While she was studying in college, she got modelling offers. Her date of birth is 30 May 1985. Her current age is 35 years Bollywood Actresses, Indian Actresses, Indian Models. She has acted in Mission Mangal, a film dependent on India’s Mars Orbiter Mission, which was discharged on 15 August 2019. By See more about Kirti Kulhari Husband, daughter & dating history mentioned below. It was a different vibe at that time and that’s when he asked me for my number again to which I told him: do use it this time. In June 2016, she got married to Saahil Sehgal who is an actor too. In an interview with a leading media portal, Kirti talked about herself and her husband being spiritually inclined. She was seen in Sooper Se Ooper which fared inadequately in the cinema world. She and Saahil got married in a private function held in Bhutan in June of 2016. (Recommend Read: Karan Johar's Daughter, Roohi Doesn't Like His Wardrobe As Son, Yash Advises Him To Change His Style) The film was both financially and fundamentally successful. On the work front, Kirti will soon be back on the silver screen with an important role in Parineeti Chopra starrer, The Girl on the Train. Kulhari was additionally a piece of music recordings, Hik vich jaan in Desi Rockstar 2 collection by Gippy Grewal, Junoon by vocalist Abhijit Saawant and Mitran Di Chatri. Kulhari began her career with theater and TV ads. I think my husband also is a very private person; he’s much more private than I am and so he doesn’t like me posting pictures. She has won our heart when she had played Tapsee Pannu's close friend in the movie, Pink and later we have loved her special appearance as a Flight lieutenant in Uri: The Surgical Strike. Saahil is also an actor and will make his Hollywood debut with Basmati Blues. She has two elder sister and one younger … While she is creating a niche for herself in Bollywood, there is not much known about her personal life. Apr 1, 2020 | 07:48:16 IST, It is not easy being a part of the world of glam and glitz. Kriti Kulhari net worth is estimated to be $ 0.5 Million Dollar as in 2020. After 4 years the Four More Shots Please actor justifies her decision to keep her marriage secret. See more about Kirti Kulhari Husband, daughter & dating history mentioned below. She married Sehgal in Bhutan, just a few days prior to the release of ‘Pink’. Saahil is additionally an actor and became a part of Hollywood debut Basmati Blues. . Choose your device Android or IOS (Apple). Kirti Kulhari and Saahil Sehgal tied the knot on June 24, 2016, and not many people knew about the wedding. She had shared, "I met this man at an ad shoot where we exchanged numbers, but nothing happened and five years passed by. Menu. He looked so good. Kulhari started her film acting career with Khichdi: The Movie, which discharged in October 2010. The constant paparazzi fare, the media attention towards your personal life can sometimes be too overwhelming. AWESOME NEWS! After post-graduating with a degree in journalism and mass communication, Kulhari made her acting debut in an Odia film Dharini in 2002. ", Earlier, in an interview with the IANS, Kirti had revealed how she fell in love with her husband, Saahil. She is 35 years old. Kirti Kulhari at Twitter – @IamKirtiKulhari. Saahil is additionally an actor and became a part of Hollywood debut Basmati Blues. For the unversed, the Uri actress has been married to actor Saahil Sehgal since 2016. She chipped away at three plays from that point onward, Chinta Chod Chintamani with Yatri gathering, Shehenshah of Azeemo with AK Various preparations and a Hindi adjustment of Sakharaam Binder with Yatri gathering. The next thing you know was that we were engaged." Her family trusts in Hinduism and holds Indian Nationality. In 2017, she showed up in the title role of Indu in Madhur Bhandarkar’s political spine chiller film Indu Sarkar. Pink actor Kirti Kulhari and Sahil Sehgal tied the knot on June 24, 2016. BollywoodShaadis.com © 2018, Red Hot Web Gems (I) Pvt Ltd, All Rights Reserved. She appears in Bollywood films. on Amazon Prime Video. Karan Johar's Daughter, Roohi Doesn't Like His Wardrobe As Son, Yash Advises Him To Change His Style, Sara Ali Khan Playing Online Games With Friends Amid Lockdown Is What We All Can Relate With. Her dad is the Indian Navy and her mom is a Homemaker. In June 2016, the 1.63 meter tall Kulhari announced her marriage to actor Sahil Sehgal after several years of dating. (Don't Miss: Anushka Sharma Hints At The Silver Lining Amidst This Depressing Time, Shares A Cute Picture!). Actress Kirti Kulhari says she first met her husband Saahil Sehgal during the shoot of an advertisement. Here we mentioned biodata of Famous Indian Actress Kirti Kulhari Husband, Daughter, Boyfriends, Dating History, Affairs, Biography, Wiki, Age, Height, Weight, Body Measurements, Net Worth, Movies, Education, Family & Favorite Things.