The Midnight Blue Calming Cream is designed as a gentle cream that provides comfort to rapidly calm and soothe sensitivity. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Its star ingredients are Guaiazulene, a natural component extracted from chamomile oil, which carries powerful skin calming abilities, and Centella Asiatica, which helps hydrate and relieve redness. The Midnight Blue Calming Cream is a gentle cream that provides comfort to rapidly calm & soothe sensitivity. Review: Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream. Whamisa organic flowers toner (deep rich) Purito centella green level buffet serum. Midnight Blue Calming Cream DESCRIPTION: A gentle spot treatment cream that provides comfort to rapidly calm & soothe sensitivity. Just posted a review on my blog of the new Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream!! ... Klairs Blue Cream. This is the perfect mask for those with dry, irritated skin! Contains 2 ingredients that are known to effectively soothe the skin: Guaiazulene: A herbal ingredient extracted from chamomile that is effective in calming inflammation of damaged skin tissue as well as regenerating new skin cells. You'll get a notification every time I upload something new! However, since I don't have sensitive skin myself, I didn't notice any dramatic results. Dear Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream contains two forms of EGF, or epidermal growth factor. Guaiazulene is a powerful calming and repairing agent and is responsible for the cream's unique blue colour. Upon application, there is an instant cooling effect on the skin that feels as if you got misted with cool water. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. [KLAIRS] Midnight Blue Calming Cream, facial spot cream, calming cream, night calming spot cream, 30ml, 1.01ounce Visit the DearKlairs Store 4.5 out of 5 stars 438 ratings A place to discuss beauty brands, cosmetics, and skincare from Asia. will wait for more reviews (as I have super sensitive, dry, eczema skin!). REVIEWS. It contains 30 ml (1.01 oz) and has no fragrance. The Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream is a gentle cream that provides comfort to rapidly calm and soothe sensitivity. Centella Asiatica Extract: As a plant native to Madagascar, it is also known as ‘tiger grass’ and is often used in cosmetics as ‘Centella Asiatica. If your post contains affiliate links and/or sponsored content you must disclose them in a description comment or the title of the post. Press J to jump to the feed. My skin immediately felt fully hydrated and very moist after massaging the cream onto the skin. What is it A cream that helps to calm & strengthen barriers in extremely sensitive skin. Centella helps the skin regenerating and prevents scarring and hyperpigmentation. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Star ingredients hydrate the skin and relieve redness. It is often used as the main raw ingredient in burn ointments. This cream doesn’t do absolute miracles, but honestly, my skin is so much more calm, looks a lot less red and actually feels a lot more happy! 16/12/2018 16/12/2018 by Liselotte. Review: Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream. This gentle cream helps to calm extremely irritated, stressed skin. 16/12/2018 16/12/2018 by Liselotte. This cream comes in a nice, small, and sturdy glass jar. I’m on the hunt for a good cream to help me. It is also recommended for people who spend a lot of time in the sun. Centella Asiatica Extract is usually the primary ingredient in ointments. EGF is a naturally-occurring peptide within the skin, but our levels of these peptides decline with age. The blue colour doesn’t transfer, so when you apply it your face doesn’t look more blue or anything. Its star ingredient is Guaiazulene, a natural component extracted from chamomile oil. ♥. Paula's Choice CLEAR daily skin clearing treatment (regular strength; 2.5% benzoyl peroxide) Klairs midnight blue calming cream. Hello! Now that my rosacea is medication free (yay!) ( Log Out /  ( Log Out /  Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. I’m on the hunt for a good cream to help me. Finally, I love a cream that actually DOES help with my rosacea!! Can you believe it’s that time of the month alread. It reminds of the ocean ( I know sounds silly :D) anyway, what I noticed is that this cream also helps with shrinking pimples (but not drying them out ), I absolutely love the colour! Midnight Blue Calming Cream instantly calms and soothes sensitive skin. The Magical Blue Recovery Cream for Acne Emergencies. ( Log Out /  Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. EGF is known for its miraculous skin-renewal capabilities and wound healing properties. Change ), Hi, welcome! The Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream helps to strengthen external barriers and calms extremely sensitive skin. Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream is a nightcream with Centella extracts and Guaiazulene, a plant-based component extracted from camomile oil. I understand if you are against that and decide not to use the given links. ), so it helps slowly fade any redness from acne. Unfortunately, my first try made my face explode with zits , so did this one by Klairs improve my skin? ( Log Out /  Rosacea is a common skin condition that affects many people of all ages, and doctors are still unsure of exactly what causes it. I was excited about this product but I don't think it's what I'm looking for, although my husband may be interested in this if it's great for sensitive skin. A gentle spot treatment cream that provides comfort to rapidly calm & soothe sensitivity. Unfortunately, my first try made my face explode with zits , so did this one by Klairs improve my skin? It significantly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as with all peptides. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window), my first try made my face explode with zits. I’m Liselotte and on this blog you’ll find lots of books, lots of makeup, lots of vintage and lots of cats. I must say, however, that my opinions remained unbiased throughout (and wishtrend even encouraged me themselves to give my honest and truthful opinions on the cream). Enjoy! DISCLAIMER: Wishtrend sent me the product and the post does contain affiliate links. It does also contain centella asiatica (will post about it later!