Brownie In A Cup Chocolate Peanut Butter, 236 OZ. I got these more for the convenience -- I've been a huge fan of Kodiak Cakes Power Cakes pancake mix and more recently the "muffin in a cup" mixes. Tried the chocolate mint brownie. Bookmark. Very quick and easy to make, Reviewed in the United States on March 29, 2020. I successfully removed the peanut butter chips prior to mixing with water (pro tip: ALL of the chips in this are peanut butter chips, so don't spend time trying to scrape off the brownie mix from each chip to preserve any chocolate chips like I did). Reviewed in the United States on September 23, 2018, Delicious! Do not add too much water or milk. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. The craving usually happens around ‘that time of the month’ or on stressful days when I want to eat my emotions away. The consistency seems off too. This page works best with JavaScript. + Add a Photo. Reviewed in the United States on December 3, 2019. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. It should be very thick or it will not fluff up into a brownie! I just finished the first one of these and it was freaking amazing. We probably go through 30-50/month in our house. Food & Snacks Candy & Chocolate Chocolates & Chocolate Candy Kodiak. doesnt taste like skunk at all. I put them in for what it said on the containers. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Kodiak Cakes Chocolate Fudge Brownie in a Cup, 2.36 Ounce (Pack of 12) (Packaging May Vary) at Amazon.com. Unless you're into that kind of thing, in which case I just gave you another pro tip. Reviewed in the United States on November 27, 2018 Style: Chocolate Fudge Brownie Verified Purchase I got these more for the convenience -- I've been a huge fan of Kodiak Cakes Power Cakes pancake mix and more recently the "muffin in a cup" mixes. He didn't, but that's the face I'm making to give you an idea of how "tastey" this flavor is. Bookmark. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Kodiak Cakes Brownie in a Cup at Amazon.com. It was the perfect brownie consistency. i ordered these by accident meant to order fudge but this was really good. Add to List. Add to List. I had read a bunch of these reviews. I'm eating one now because I'm the one who ordered a dozen. Tried heating it less and longer to no avail. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. If I wasn't on Covid-19 lockdown, I'd bring these to work and see what lunatic liked them. It doesn't taste minty or like chocolate. The manufacturer commented on the review below, Reviewed in the United States on June 3, 2019. I LOVE brownies. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I'm currently making a face like the dog farted. Share! Kodiak Cakes Rocky Road Chocolate Brownie In A Cup, 2.37 Oz (Pack Of... Kodiak Cakes Rocky Road Chocolate Brownie In A Cup, 2.37 Oz (Pack Of 12). It legitimately tastes like a skunk. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on November 27, 2018. And they aren't that good. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. I have never writen a bad review. Food & Snacks Bakery Cakes & Dessert Bars Kodiak Cakes. I love brownies and feel guilty indulging in typical brownies. Okay, here it is. I'd return them for a refund, but that's not allowed, so in addition to having my tastebuds assaulted; I'm out 20 bucks, which is a form of violence on its own. See all details for Kodiak Cakes Rocky Road Chocolate Brownie In A Cup, 2.37 Oz (Pack Of... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. You even have a slight bit of brownie edge around the carton if you like that. There's a problem loading this menu right now. It was slightly gooey and yet firm. It was super easy, I just added the water and nuked it for 60 seconds. The texture isn't the best thing either, but the GI upset is not worth the shot in the dark these were. Food & Snacks Candy & Chocolate Chocolates & Chocolate Candy Kodiak. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Kodiak Cakes Rocky Road Chocolate Brownie In A Cup, 2.37 Oz (Pack Of 12) at Amazon.com. So I really wanted to give these a try. So then i did the next one at 1 minute 30 seconds.....came out perfect. + … Share! Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Bookmark. Cakes - Protein-Packed Brownie in a Cup Chocolate Fudge - (Pack of 10) Add to List. But the peanut butter is horrid. All flavors. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Oh my God it's going to be hard not to just plow through the entire box of these! Food & Snacks Bakery Cakes & Dessert Bars Kodiak Cakes. Needed more time. Kodiak Cakes Brownie Unleashed, Chocolate Fudge Brownie Cup, 2.36 OZ Average Rating: ( 4.0 ) stars out of 5 stars 3 ratings , based on 3 reviews Write a review Reviewed in the United States on July 25, 2019. i dont know what that other review is about. Brownie In A Cup Chocolate Peanut Butter, 236 OZ. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Amount of time. Share! I was excited to try the peanut butter version but I have regrets. The peanut butter chips taste like a skunk, Reviewed in the United States on September 26, 2018. Holy cow! You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I am a HUGE chocolate lover. The manufacturer commented on this review, Reviewed in the United States on September 30, 2019. Thankfully, all of the peanut butter chips settled on the bottom of the cup during cooking, so I was able to eat most of the cup without noticing anything unusual. I also have a not-insignificant attraction to brownies, especially when used in a brownie hot fudge sundae. We love Kodiak stuff (brownies, flapjacks, muffins, etc). Bookmark. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Kodiak Cakes Rocky Road Chocolate Brownie In A Cup, 2.37 Oz (Pack Of 12) at Amazon.com. Share! This review is specifically for the chocolate peanut butter version. And use a little less water if you do this because it messes up the mix ratio and you will be left with a chocolate lava cake. No idea what it does taste like but it isn't like by anyone in our house. The plain chocolate version is amazing and you need to buy it right now. We have tried everything we can think of to make these things palatable or just edible, but all we get is a sodden lump in the bottom of the cup that turns into a slimy and revolting mess on the tongue! Gooey gooey chocolate Madness I'm in love, Reviewed in the United States on February 1, 2019. I usually do not have issues with Kodiak Cakes products (the microwave muffins are amazing), but there is something in the brownie formula that absolutely wreaks havoc on my GI system.