$2.19. Today, it’s a staple on dinner tables across the country for any meal that needs a little extra heat. $1.46 $ 1. We havent been easily found it available locally so finding it on your website was wonderful. Average Rating: (4.6) stars out of 5 stars 10 ratings, based on 10 reviews. Current selection is: Choose an option. LA VICTORIA Red Taco Sauce Medium is our most popular flavor! Say "Adios" to ketchup! Thankfully I can order and buy it from MexGrocer.com, It's the flavor! La Victoria Green Taco Sauce (Squeeze) - Mild - 15 Ounce 6 Pack. La Victoria. Unfortunately I can not find it where I live. One of my husband's favorites! Use Coupon Code: SHIP2ME4FREE. Tastes great! Try it today! This is the best taco sauce we have found! Most Popular. Ingredients. A touch of heat from our red chiles will complement any Mexican dish. Since living in MS., It isn't readily available. Only 2 left in stock - order soon. Results 1 - 7 of 7 for la victoria taco sauce. also satisfied with there products and service i would recamened to everyone. 4.8 out of 5 stars 66. La Victoria Red Taco Sauce is excellent as a spicy ketchup over all your favorite dishes, including eggs, vegetables, hamburgers and hot dogs. Related categories. With just a touch of heat, LA VICTORIA® Red Taco Sauce Medium is our most popular taco sauce. 57 $3.57 $ 3. 57. The red chiles and jalapeño peppers marry perfectly inside of this classic recipe that will add a kick of spice to all of your favorite Mexican recipes. Hot Sauces. $1.89. Use it as a base for Pizza its delicious. I am so happy to be able to purchase this through here. Proudly delivering authentic Mexican food directly to your door for over 20 years. Even though the seller’s voice mail states they return all of their calls, I have not yet had any contact with the seller and it's been over 2 weeks now . That’s when our family, the La Bacas, first introduced the world to La Victoria ® Salsa Brava ® Hot Sauce, the original recipe we brought with us from our native land in Mexico. $9.40 $ 9. 5 out of 5 stars with 2 reviews. LA VICTORIA® Green Taco Sauce Medium. However, I received a smaller size bottle than I had ordered and paid for. La Victoria has built a legacy of bringing you delicious, authentic-tasting Mexican food products. La Victoria Green Taco Sauce Mild 15 oz. 12 oz. 33. 4901 Morena Blvd. All rights reserved. By 1946 Tanklage took over the entire La Victoria operation which manufactures ten different hot sauces including Red Salsa Jalapena and Green Chili Salsa and in 1952 La Victoria Foods introduced its first commercial taco sauce in the US and now has 5 taco sauce flavors: chunky jalapeno, chipotle taco sauce medium, their original Salsa Brava, Red and Green taco sauce mild and medium … Easy order, easy delivery! Tacos, are in fact, just the beginning of where you can add this… See terms. La Victoria Red Taco Sauce is excellent as a spicy ketchup over all your favorite dishes, including eggs, vegetables, hamburgers and hot dogs. Buy La Victoria Medium Red Taco Sauce (15 oz) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour. 2. Cannot find these products here in NC. La Victoria Red Taco Sauce Medium - 15 oz.La Victoria has built a legacy of bringing you delicious, authentic-tasting Mexican food products. $9.45 $ 9. La Victoria Green Taco Sauce Mild, 15 Ounce (Pack of 2) 4.8 out of 5 stars 72. Walmart # 9292983. 65 ($3.11/Ounce) FREE Shipping. La Victoria La Victoria Red Taco Sauce Medium, 12 Ounce. It is no longer available locally. Experience 100 years of modern flavor with LA VIctORIA … 48 ($0.49/Ounce) FREE Shipping. A touch of heat from our red chiles will complement any Mexican dish. Taco Sauce - La Victoria Red Taco Sauce Medium - 12 oz. This is where it all began over 100 years ago. From Smoky Chipotle to tangy green or traditional Red Taco Sauces, add a dash of flavor to any meal with LA VICTORIA® Taco Sauces. Was $5.33 $ 5. The La Victoria ® brand’s commitment to quality means we use simple ingredients to give you exciting flavors in every La Victoria ® brand product. Salsa roja para Tacos La Victoria - Picor Mediano - 15 ozSalsa roja para tacos mediana con jitomates molidos, chiles, cebolla, ajo y cilantro. hot. I have ordered from this seller before with no problem, but because no one seems to care I will not order from this company ever again! LA VICTORIA is a trademark of Authentic Specialty Foods, Inc. Suite 1106 Select Option. Tip: Try victoria taco sauce for more results. I have tried contacting this seller several times (sent 3 emails and left 2 voice mails) in order to resolve the problem. $23.48 $ 23. La Victoria Sauce Taco Red Medium Bottle - 12 Oz. 2.5 out of 5 stars 10. 5.0 out of 5 stars 32. I have used this product on tacos since I was a wee bit of a lad. Our SALSA BRAVA® Hot Sauce is the original hot sauce and the first of its kind. Use it as a base for Pizza its delicious. La Victoria. 45 ($1.18/Ounce) Get it as soon as Thu, Nov 12.