7. In a medium bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and poppy seeds. Add sugar and beat until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Looking to make the best desserts ever? It’s a game changer, for sure. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat butter until smooth. Bake for 40-50 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Good Housekeeping participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. Divine theme by Restored 316. However, when we make desserts, we go big and never look back. Remove from the oven and cool for 10 minutes, then flip over and cool on the counter until room temperature. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, How to Make Old-Fashioned Christmas Eggnog, What to Make for an Intimate Christmas Dinner, Santa-Approved Christmas Cookie Decorating Ideas, Quick, Tasty Ground Beef Recipes You'll Love, 30 Instant Pot Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners. If you place the flour in the bundt pan, shake it around until it coats all parts of the inside, then tap out the leftover flour, the bundt pan should not stick at all. I saw this bundt pan at the cookware store and fell in love with it, however, I couldn’t really justify getting another bundt pan because I already had one in our pantry. Pour batter into a prepared pan and bake for 50 to 60 minutes. Well, it’s then that I knew I really wanted to have it, and on my way to my Mom’s house one day, I stopped in at the cooking store again and left with the bundt! Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour 12-cup Bundt pan. Expert baker and published author, Carroll Pellegrinelli shares her knowledge of bread baking and desserts. Lemon poppyseed is one of my favorite flavors of all time. Mini Lemon Bundt Cakes with Blackberry Glaze Yield: 12 mini bundt cakes Ingredients: 2 cups cake flour 1 teaspoon baking powder 1/8 teaspoon salt 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened 4 ounces cream cheese, softened 1 and 1/2 cups granulated sugar 2 eggs 1/4 cup vegetable oil 2 tablespoons plain yogurt 2 tablespoons lemon … Yep. I received a generous gift card from my mother-in-law for Christmas to buy things for our new kitchen. Stir to combine them. I can’t picture lemon poppyseed without it now. No drug tests after this one, or you’re going to light up like Christmas. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content on their web site. I left ours in and it was fine, so you can skip this step if you’d like). 1 cup walnuts (lightly toasted and chopped), 1/2 cup vegetable oil (or melted and cooled butter). 3. Okay, friends. After all, we make dinner every single night, and dessert probably once a week, so if your family is like mine, you’re more likely to try a dinner recipe than a dessert one anytime soon. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour 12-cup Bundt pan. This ingredient shopping module is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page. The only thing that might be difficult about making this bundt cake is finding the powdered blackberry gelatin. We had it after a family dinner recently, and it was sure gobbled up quickly! 5. In large bowl, with mixer on high speed, … Prepare cake: In medium bowl, whisk flour, almonds, baking powder, and salt. 8. (optional: Press the blackberries through a fine mesh sieve if you don’t want to have seeds in your glaze. By adding whole blackberries as decoration, it makes it a very appealing cake. Cook the glaze until mixture comes to a boil. Remove the cake from the oven to cool in the pan for 10 minutes on a wire rack. 2. Lemon poppyseed is one of my favorite flavors of all time. I used part of the gift card, and left the bundt pan there on the shelf. Mix butter and sugar together in a stand mixer until fluffy. Hope you enjoy this lemon poppyseed bundt as much as we did. Just sayin’. This bundt cake pan is seriously so different than my other one. Add the eggs, oil and one cup of the wine to the cake mixture bowl. With an electric mixer on low, mix it all until just combined. Scoop out 1/4 cup of the cake mixture to add to nuts. Mix well. Set aside. That's a shame, because this cake is very flavorful. 6. Reduce speed to low and add in eggs one at a time, making sure to mix in entirely before adding in the next egg. There are no cake mixes, no shortcuts, plenty of fresh lemon zest (three full lemons worth), sour cream for softness, fresh lemon juice, and a full 1/4 cup of poppyseeds. This recipe for Blackberry Bundt Cake is one of those recipes that everyone used to make all of the time back in the '60s, but have since forgotten about. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prep a bundt pan with cooking spray, and a little flour. Easy Fresh Blueberry Cake With a Cake Mix, What to Use to Make a Ring Cake With No Bundt Pan, Small Cake From Half of a Box of Cake Mix. 4. I love it in cakes, bundts, muffins, pancakes, waffles, cupcakes… EVERYTHING. In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix and powdered gelatin mix. It makes the most heavenly cake and dreamy shape. Why trust us? Stir them to coat the nuts and then set them aside. It’s a taste of home for me, and I felt like I had committed a major crime by not posting at least a bundt cake … It’s a taste of home for me, and I felt like I had committed a major crime by not posting at least a bundt cake version of these flavors! Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Instructions. It’s the most perfect cake for spring and summer, and can brighten up just about any celebration you bring it to. 10. This recipe for Blackberry Bundt Cake is one of those recipes that everyone used to make all of the time back in the '60s, but have since forgotten about. This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses.