No, this mattress doesn't require a special box spring. I was a little doubtful it would fully fill out to the 10" size from the shrink wrap and not be warped or wavy. Return not easy.. imagine bringing a king size inside the store for return.. This mattress does not contain synthetic or natural latex of any kind. Select Option. I got one for each of my kids as well and we all sleep great. See more details at. A combined 2. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Allow it to lie flat for best results and within a few hours (depending on room temp) it will be ready to use. no it set rite on top of my old 2 piece king box spring. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. 5-inch layer of ventilated gel memory foam and a 7.5-inch layer of high density support foam gives a pressure-relieving and supportive mattress for a medium-firm feel. Hello jim! Hey Lisa, Learn more about our Returns Policy. We've made returning items as easy as possible. I was able to use mine the verfy first night that I got mine. This 10-inch mattress has a medium-firm feel. The top memory foam layer is designed to prevent heat build-up; Microscopic gel beads capture heat and move it away from the body to help regulate temperature as you sleep. The surface layer has a ventilated design that improves airflow for more comfort. The mattress sleeps well once you are on it but I'm very disappointed in the fact that I bought a 12 inch mattress but it only inflated to 10 inches. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. Not sure who but one prominent site ranked this mattress at number 4. Lucid 10… This mattress does not contain synthetic or natural latex of any kind. Sleep comfortably with a Lucid Comfort Collection plush, medium or firm 10 in. Electrode, Comp-8ad7fe3a-884e-45ea-ae63-1c5f92b1926d, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-1c42a525-007-176065cb2eff35, Generated: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 21:01:47 GMT, Electrode, Comp-9675c742-266e-445d-be1e-d2b1776d8efa, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-6f6c0a6db56bc4f3b05e999d7ba2f2f20982ac05, CID-f5531243-007-176066d94139b2, Generated: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 21:20:13 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. and we have not verified it. Takes a little time to put together but so worth it! Soft and supportive surface that’s ideal for all or varying sleep positions, Gel-infused material helps distribute body pressure and provide a natural cooling effect, No additional padding for an ultra-supportive surface. It also comes in twin, full, full xl, queen, king, and Cal king sizes. The height is currently 9.7 inches. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Current selection is: 10-Inch, Modern Sleep 14" Cool Gel Memory Foam Mattress with BONUS 2 Pillows, Queen,

This 10-inch mattress has a medium-firm feel. Manufacturers, Manufacturers, This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. After your mattress arrives, simply take the package into the right room, remove it from the box and protective wrap, and then watch as it expands. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. A combined 2. Once it arrives, open it up and let the room temperture help expand it to it's 10" height. I will likely try a plush mattress topper to see if that helps. Choose from our plush, medium, and firm configurations depending … It’s not what I thought it would be, I thought it would be a lot more firm and when laying or sitting on it the top and bottom wouldn’t squeeze together. I did NOT adjust the bed that much. If you have any other questions, please email Lucid at: online@lucidmattress.com. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. suppliers and others provide what you see here, SureCool Gel Memory Foam Mattress. Easy to open. Ships in the manufacturer's original packaging, which may reveal the contents. I'm unable to get a warranty on that bed. That mattress ( a triple layer 11" thick memory foam) was used for 6 yrs. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. The LUCID 10-Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress comes in three unique configurations to satisfy a variety of sleep styles and preferences. I expect the warranty is difficult to enforce but I don't have proof. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. This 10-inch mattress has a medium-firm feel. It will take several hours for it to inflate. This surface layer of memory foam has a ventilated design that improves airflow. Lucid. Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Thanks! The open cell structure of Lucid memory foam makes for a longer lasting, more resilient foam that will not leave long-lasting body impressions. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. layer of high-density support foam and is topped with a 3 in. The 2.5-inch gel-infused memory foam comfort layer will regulate temperature, cradle your body, and relieve pressure points so you wake up well-rested. Electrode, Comp-1681101d-e08c-4829-9520-c3a7a63e73c8, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-e6a44c09-007-1760660ca7bea3, Generated: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 21:06:15 GMT, Bed Size.