Giant Food is committed to providing accurate nutritional information to its customers. Great sub for regular sugar. USDA Organic. organic foods to a market eager for delicious. You can enjoy it … When i first got it I tried a small spoonful and was surprised. Ceylon Organic Coconut Palm Sugar 250 G 100 % Pure Free Shipping, Natural brown sugar TRIHAA UNREFINED Palm Crystals 250 Grams pack of 1 New, Natural brown sugar AAVAARAM Organic Coconut 250g Pure Low GI High 100% New, Organic Coconut Sugar - 100g - FOR NATURA, Coconut Sugar Premium ORGANIC Raw Coconut Palm Sugar by Everyday Superfood, Madhava Coconut Sugar 1 Lb Bag Organic Unrefined. I use it all the time instead of sugar in my coffee and in baking ! It adds just the right amount of sweetness and is low glycemic. We have, however, experienced occasional situations in the past where, due to the lack of such notice or for some other reason, minor discrepancies in this area have occurred. From the soil to the bag, we shun contaminants and pollutants. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months. This is my favorite of the coconut sugars. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. The best ingredients crafted to bring out pure flavors as nature intended. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Packed in a facility that also processes eggs, dairy, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, & soy products. Stay Blessed! Eggs, Dairy, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, & Soy Products. Thanks for a great tasting product that is certainly more healthy for this family's sugar intake. where harvesting and cooking the sap is passed down through generations. Gross. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. For more than 45 years. I love this stuff. Write a review. moosemountainblessings has no other items for sale. Terrasoul Superfoods Organic Coconut Sugar, 2 Lbs - Low Glycemic | Unrefined | Trace Minerals 4.7 out of 5 stars 835. Other offers may also be available. moosemountainblessings has no other items for sale. Gluten free. 2. 1. Winner of clean label project awards for purity and antioxidant superiority. Can be used in any recipe as a 1 to 1 substitute. Our organic coconut sugar is sourced through two co-ops in Central lava. ... ©2020 MADHAVA LTD. Get the item you ordered or get your money back. of Agriculture. Best Value 4 x 16 oz $25.42 5% Off Expiration Date:? For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. Electrode, Comp-5ebc2641-33f5-4382-b260-64ede6741864, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-11e5d903-007-176082256951f5, Generated: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 05:17:17 GMT, Madhava Coconut Sugar Pure and Unrefined, 3 lb, Electrode, App-reviews-app, Comp-f3ed8a0e-aa57-4561-9a10-9a368722f71b, DC-wus-prod-a4, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-22.4.3, SHA-f7d5d773c4aed1253b9c82c04fa4514d41e2f133, CID-, Electrode, Comp-db1fb7cb-0d37-499d-81b3-9c9935d59688, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-5b08a391-007-17608256890967, Generated: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 05:20:38 GMT. Something went wrong. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Love the flavor! This stuff tastes EXACTLY like delicious brown sugar. Madhava Coconut Sugar Pure and Unrefined, 3 lb. Something went wrong. I bought this 3 lb bag after trying it in a smaller quantity. It is USDA certified organic, sustainably grown, kosher and vegan. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Write a review . Madhava organic coconut sugar tastes just like traditional sugar, but is organic, non-GMO and low glycemic. I love that it stays free flowing and doesn't clump up like other coconut sugars I've used. Also made from Mushrooms. 2 customers found this helpful. See the seller's listing for full details, Coconut Organic Chocolate Sweets & Assortments. Coconut sugar is low glycemic and taste wonderful! Qualifying purchases could enjoy No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more. Madhava Foods - Trusted provider of natural sweeteners & condiments. Minimum monthly payments are required. It is produced from the flower buds of those trees and makes an excellent addition to baking recipes. Madhava Naturally Sweet … Organic coconut sugar has its own subtle taste, making it a perfect 1:1 replacement for refined sugar. Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. As an important part of that effort we voluntarily provide such material on our website. Excellent expiration date. nongmoproject.org. Note- white sugar and this is not a 1:1 substitute in baking etc Otherwise its a 1:1 substitute. The only downside is that the granules are a bit fine for my liking. Any international shipping is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international shipping and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Radiant Organic Coconut Palm Sugar, 500g, 100% Pure Nariyal Burada Indian dry Organic Coconut water Freeze Dried Powder, All Natural Classic Monk Fruit Sweetener by HEALTH GARDEN, 1 lbs, Pure Organic Tapioca/Cassava/Manioc Flour Manihot/Yuca Root Starch Gluten Free, SRI LANKAN 100% PREMIUM QUALITY HARISCHANDRA KURAKKAN FLOUR A GRADE FLOUR 400g, Lakanto Monk Fruit Sweetener All Natural Sugar Substitute Golden 28.22 OZ Keto, MANUKA HONEY 20+ MGO 200+ KOSHER INDEPENDENTLY TESTED RAW NEW ZEALAND 1.1lb/500g, Natural Ceylon Kithul Flour (Caryota urens), Bob’s Red Mill Artisan Bread Flour 5 LB Unbleached Enriched, Cortez Milling Blue Bird Flour 20 LB Bleached Enriched, A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item. simple coconut sugar. Plus, is better than regular sugar, especially if you are diabetic. Coconuts seem to get all the attention, but look beyond the flashy fruit and you'll find the coconut palm tree bears another delicious gem. 2 stars. Vegan. That’s why we strive for purity in everything we produce. The coconut sugar taste that I've come to expect. My family has been looking at table sugar alternatives for past few years and we settled on Madhava coconut sugar and have been using this for 2-3 years. Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab. Madhava Natural Sweeteners, Deliciously Organic Coconut Sugar, 1 lb (454 g) By Madhava Natural Sweeteners. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. 1. I like it, because it is not too sweet,and it's better for your blood sugar. 1 star. Clean label project. Baked Blueberry Oatmeal With Organic Agave, Strawberry Mango Pico De Gallo In Avocado Boats, Chai Spice No-Bake Protein Bites, Gluten-Free & Vegan, Honey Garlic Butter Salmon In Foil – Baked Or Grilled. Try it in a smaller size, you wont be disapppointed. I'm completely turned off. Dedicated to providing healthier alternatives to highly processed, refined food products. The Madhava Natural Sweeteners Organic Coconut Sugar is a delicious, pure, unrefined alternative to processed sugar and artificial sweeteners. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. ~ MNSO060120 06/01/2022 PACKED IN A FACILITY THAT ALSO PROCESSES EGGS, DAIRY, TREE NUTS, PEANUTS, WHEAT, & SOY PRODUCTS. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Looking forward to baking with it. Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. I bought this 3 lb bag after trying it in a smaller quantity. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. No additional import charges at delivery! UNREFINED MULTI-USE NATURAL SWEETENER: Replace refined white sugar, brown sugar and ‘raw’ sugars in all recipes and beverages (including tea and coffee) with pure and unrefined organic coconut sugar from MADHAVA; Continuously tested by The Clean Label Project - typical customer. Average Rating: (5.0) out of 5 stars. Also have seen Madhava sugar has been better than one or two other brand coconut sugar ive tried. Walmart has the best price for this quantity. All Aisles / Baking & Cooking Needs / Sugar & Sweeteners / Sugar / Madhava Naturally Sweet Coconut Sugar Pure & Unrefined Organic.