Learn more, To ensure your safety and the safety of our delivery agents, we continue to offer Free Delivery to you using a safe method, in either a room of your choice or external area that you decide. Samsung is not responsible for any errors, omissions or misdirected or lost orders, or orders which may be delayed. I would recommend this product to a friend. They are available from our parts site at the following link. my unit is rf24r7201sr/aa the part# form my # and many others is DA99-04158A. Safe, contact-free delivery to your home, inside or outside. Really Samsung?! Free standard shipping, exclusive offers and financing options. Regular account terms apply to non-promo purchases. The device must start up to the home screen and function normally. My phone rang once and they never called back. But it's not free when I have to take time off of work so someone can put in a part that I could do in 2 seconds if the part was provided like it was supposed to be! Learn more. Buy the Samsung Galaxy Note10/Note10+ and get 6 months of Spotify Premium for free. However, my refrigerator never came with any snap rings. , our Samsung representative, wants to know about you so they can assist you better. We hope our support team resolved any issues with your product. I just bought my refrigerator last month. Does anybody from Samsung read these posts? We are glad you like your product. Include obscene vulgar, abusive, harassing, or sexually explicit language. None of the content that you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of SAMSUNG, its agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners or third party service providers and their respective directors, officers and employees. Same happened to me. Colossal waste of time! I called the delivery company and they said the plastic package that contained the manual was all that was provided. Please follow these guidelines when uploading a photo: Thank you for your submission! All content that you submit may be used at SAMSUNG's sole discretion. The screen is free of any cracks and dents. By continuing to browse or use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. That fridge is not listed under "Supported Models" on the page. After the promo period ends, the standard APR also applies to the remaining balance and the charged interest. 2.1 cu. I did this 2 days in a row and then emailed on the third day. A Samsung Pro is ready to assist you in case you have any questions. Ft. 4-Door Flex French Door Fingerprint Resistant Refrigerator Stainless steel at Best Buy. You'll be able to see your expert, but they can't see you. This product is available for delivery in your area: This product is currently not available in your area. In accordance with applicable law, SAMSUNG reserves the right to change, condense or delete any content on SAMSUNG's website that SAMSUNG deems, in its sole discretion, to violate the content guidelines or any other provision of these Terms of Use. Samsung said they would send us the parts and never did...Still looking for those parts to buy, but the manual doesn't show what part numbers they are. Hi, I purchased a Samsung 4-Door French Door Refrigerator with Food Showcase (RF28R7351SR/AA) from Best Buy in September 2019. Talked to Samsung 4 times (each a month apart, me trying to followup on ticket status)...  the first call- they wanted evidence of purchase, second call- confirm what part, third call- weren't sure what size snap rings i needed, and 4th call - yeaaaa we don't have those, thats why it was not shipped to you. ft. Freestanding Electric Range with True Convection in Tuscan Stainless Steel, 5.8 cu. Please call or chat with a Samsung expert for assistance.