Dressers aren't just for keeping your wardrobe tucked away – they also add style to your restful retreat, offer a spot to stage a display that's all your own, or even work double-time as a vanity when paired with a mirror. With the built-in safety stops, there's almost no chance of accidental drawer spills. See more ideas about bedroom dressers, home decor, furniture. Tate 9 Drawer Dresser. Bring streamlined style to your bedroom with this 3-drawer chest. And with a neutral finish, it’s designed to complement nearly any color palette. This roomy dresser has six drawers, each running smoothly on all-metal roller guides. This spacious, three-drawer dresser features subtle metallic accents for an added touch of glamor. Oakland, CA. This must-have piece features six spacious drawers on metal glides with brushed nickel hardware. It"s crafted from engineered wood with oak veneers, showcasing a rich brown hue with visible wood grain. Between birthdays, holidays, and clothing sales, storage space always seems to come at a premium. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Please note that a tipover restraint device is not included. It's not an oxymoron, it's the Bush Furniture Somerset 6 Drawer Dresser. I thought this dresser would be a serious upgrade from my cheap old Ikea dresser, buy it only holds roughly half the clothes that used to fit in my cheap one, which was actually quite a bit smaller. Six sliding drawers give you plenty of room for socks, jeans, tee shirts, ... Geometric style lines and a chic white lacquer finish makes the J&M Furniture Naples 3 Drawer Dresser and Mirror a sophisticated addition to your decor. Full assembly is required for this dresser. Then I added my plant basket back up on the dresser but added a festive tassel wood bead garland around the base for a Christmas feel! Six drawers ensure plenty of space for bedding, clothing and other items. The frame is constructed of wood and inlayed with woven can. If you continue, you agree that we track your activity on our website using cookies. I added the mirror with the garland on top. Overall: 27.6'' H x 60.55'' W x 19.69'' D, Overall: 29.69'' H x 53.54'' W x 15.67'' D, Drawer Glide Mechanism: Ball Bearing Glides, Dresser Care Instructions: Avoid use of abrasive cleaners. Cut-out handles and clean lines give this dresser its urban appeal. Complete your bedroom and eliminate clutter with the Prepac Sonoma 6 Drawer Chest. Made of solid Meranti wood and Ash veneer, the Modus Destination 6 Drawer Double Dresser is treated with a natural Cotton Grey stain to show off the fine knot and grain characteristics inherent in the timber. This dresser boasts engineered wood and solid wood craftsmanship for lasting use. Copyright 2002 - 2020, Hayneedle Inc., All rights reserved. Set on smooth-operating plastic drawer glides, this chest's drawers have two pewter-colored knobs, which are removable if you want to switch up the look. Faux leather upholstery in your choice of color adds instant glam, especially ... Stylize and refurbish your bedroom with the Canyon 6 Drawer Dresser. Deliver closed storage and a farmhouse aesthetic to your bedroom or guest bedroom with the Better Homes & Gardens Modern Farmhouse 6 Drawer Dresser. Make a statement as you add essential storage to your master suite with this glamorous dresser, an even mix of fashion and function. This clean-lined 8-drawer double dresser brings your bedroom or guest room into the 21st century as it offers essential storage space. Master Bedroom Ideas And Designs #11 – Elements Of Modernism. This piece is made with hardwood solids with a black finish and contrasting brushed nickel hardware. With a small master bedroom, I like to start by clearing off the entire dresser and starting with a blank slate. Black Friday Sale: Up to 50% off + Extra 10%, Trees & Trim Sale: Extra Savings on Holiday Decor. The best of modern, priced for real life. It includes eight drawers, two of which on the top are felt lined.