Check out Michelle by Sir Chloe on Amazon Music. You are a monster from hell "Michelle". Michelle is a popular song by Sir Chloe | Create your own TikTok videos with the Michelle song and explore 100K videos made by new and popular creators. [Verse 1] [Chorus] Walk in the room, watching you smoke I cannot breathe, please just go home. You look so nice, I've been so cold. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. Michelle, Michelle. We and our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes. SIR CHLOE. “Michelle” is about someone having a crush on someone so much, but they deny it. Michelle, Michelle By using our website and our services, you agree to our use of cookies as described in our Cookie Policy. Lyrics, Song Meanings, Videos, Full Albums & Bios: Michelle Sir Chloe consists of songwriter/vocalist/guitarist Dana Foote, guitarist/engineer/producer Teddy O'Mara, and drummer Palmer Foote.The group began in 2018 at Bennington College in southern Vermont and have since migrated to Brooklyn, New York. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. You wanna be my special one. Michelle is a popular song by Sir Chloe | Create your own TikTok videos with the Michelle song and explore 533 videos made by new and popular creators. Check out Michelle by Sir Chloe on Amazon Music. Paint your lips that way You know just how to be cruel Michelle Lyrics. You look so nice, I've been so cold Michelle, Michelle. I cannot breathe, please just go home You wanna be my special one. You are a monster from hell You are a monster from hell [Chorus] [Pre-Chorus] Sir Chloe - Michelle Lyrics | FAST DOWNLOAD. Oh I cannot breathe, please just go home. I don't care what you say Michelle, Michelle Michelle, Michelle You are a monster from hell Michelle, Michelle Oh [Verse 2] Walk in the room, watching you smoke I’m such a fool, take off your coat [Pre-Chorus] You know just how to be cruel By helping UG you make the world better... and earn IQ Suggest correction Walk in the room, take off your coat You look so nice, I`ve been so cold You wanna be my special oneI cannot breathe, please just go home Michelle, Michelle You are a monster from hell Michelle, Michelle You are a monster from hell Walk in the room, take off your coat. 2019. Michelle, Michelle You wanna be my special one Michelle, Michelle. I’m such a fool, take off your coat You know just how to be cruel Sir Chloe Lyrics. Michelle, Michelle Michelle, Michelle When you shake your hips that way They hate the person for being so beautiful, and they can’t help but fall in love with them. You are a monster from hell. Michelle. Walk in the room, take off your coat When you shake your hips that way You are a monster from hell You are a monster from hell. [Pre-Chorus] [Verse 2] [Chorus] Michelle, Michelle You are a monster from hell. You look so nice, I've been so cold. Walk in the room, take off your coat. Michelle, Michelle.