[CDATA[ This pressure sensitive electric edge can be adapted to suit a wide variety of applications. There's a problem loading this menu right now. This CPT Sensing Edge provides a superior quick-fix for rolling door applications. document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='" + tlJsHost + "trustlogo/javascript/trustlogo.js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E")); There's a problem loading this menu right now. The Miller Edge Model MWTA02 gate and door edge transmitter is designed to provide obstacle sensing protection for a variety of motorized gates and doors. With appropriate mounting channel not included and only available from CHI , this edge will fit nearly all doors from 11/2 to 2 thick. What is a Sensing Edge? Please try again. Combined with Miller Edge ME123 mounting channels it can be installed on automatic rolling steel doors, sectional doors and gates measuring from 1 1/2” to 2” thick. The Miller Edge CPT Sensing Edge was developed to provide a superior “Quick-Fix” for automatic door and gate applications. Sensing Edge Size: E1-5/8" H x 1-11/16" W. Applications: Rolling Steel and Sectional Doors or Gates from 1-1/2" to 2" thick. CPT is the finest “do-it-yourself” repair or replacement sensing edge solution available today, at an affordable price. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. The Bottom Sensing Edge stops and … Intended for use with sectional and rolling steel doors or gate operators. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Please try your search again later. View cart for details. CPT is the finest “do-it-yourself” repair or replacement sensing edge solution available today, at an affordable price. The cut to fit flexible PVC extrusion easily stores on your service truck and quickly assembles to build in the field. The new Conductive Polymer Technology Edge can be easily stored, cut to the required length and assembled in no time. "https://secure.trust-provider.com/" : "http://www.trustlogo.com/"); For more product & how-to videos subscribe to our YouTube channel: Shipping costs are based on weight, method, and destination zone. The CPT-223-K14S-EIM101 Sectional Door Edge Kit includes: (1) pre-installed wired end plug, (1) non wired end plug, (1) 1/8 oz. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The ME110 sends immediate signals to stop and/or reverse operations once touched lightly. Unable to add item to List. Each affordable assembly kit contains everything you need including molded PVC end plugs, retainer, controller and preferred length of sensing edge extrusion.The CPT Sensing Edge is electrically activated and features weather resistant seal, unique end plug design and new Conductive Polymer Technology. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. The CPT Sensing Edge is durably manufactured with the highest quality control standards and protected by a 2-year warranty (manufactured components only/failure due to site workmanship is not covered). Gate Openers Unlimited Corp, 3712 NW 82nd Street, Miami, Florida, 33147 | Office: 305-696-5443, | Fax: 305-696-0461 |, MILLER EDGE CPT210 Sensing Edge Kit Monitored Safety for Sectional Garage Door. Sensing Edges can be used in hundreds of applications because they are so varied in height, width and length. It's easily stored on any service truck and can be assembled in no time. This slide in style edge is easy to install on most 1½” to 2” thick gates or sectional and rolling door applications when combined with ME123 mounting channels. Amazon.com: Miller Edge CPT-223-K22R-EIM101 Sensing Edge Kit for Automatic Rolling Steel Doors, 22 Foot 4 Inches, Cut to Size: Industrial & Scientific Combined with Miller Edge ME123 mounting channels it can be installed on automatic rolling steel doors, sectional doors and gates measuring from 1 1/2” to 2” thick. Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. The ME123 SensingEdge has been designed to Please try again. Videos, articles, tutorials, and more! Purchases may be returned for any reason within 30 days. Electrically activated Sensing Edge solution, Intended for use with sectional and rolling steel doors or gate operators, Easily stores on service truck (unbox/unfold sensing edges upon receipt to avoid damage), Manufactured with the most durable materials and the highest quality control standards, Fits ME123 mounting channels for installation on rolling steel or sectional doors. At North Shore Commercial Door, our dedicated support team is available to answer all your sensing and safety edge questions. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The ME116 is resistant to flame, water, and most common greases and oils. The new Conductive Polymer Technology Edge can be easily stored, cut to the required length and assembled in no time. Please try your search again later. The MillerEdge CPT Sensing Edge Kit for Garage Doors is now available to order- cut to your desired length (measured by the foot) from North Shore Commercial Door! Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. //