NJIT offers 215 major programs through online and on-site education where 44 programs are available through distance learning. If I was accepted into the Dean’s Scholars Program, am I still eligible for an accelerated program? You will attend at least two Honors Colloquia each semester. The below vendors all offer private student loans for NJIT students to help cover the cost... We have partnered with Edvisors to provide these vendors and keep the offer up-to-date. While you have not been selected for one of our accelerated BS/MD programs at this time, as an Honors Pre-Health Scholar, you will have the option to accelerate your studies by applying to one of our articulated programs after your first or second year (depending upon the program). They are available throughout the curriculum – sciences, engineering, math, English, history, etc. Waiting until the last minute to finalize your application could result in a silly mistake. You will have exclusive use of an Honors lounge, study and computing areas. Dean's Scholars pursue an honors curriculum consisting of 3 "Honors-only" courses within their degree granting college over the course of their time at NJIT. What is my chance for admission to New Jersey Institute of Technology? Incoming Freshmen. The Dorman supplemental application is available on the Common App. Ranks 1st among universities in Newark with an acceptance rate … New Jersey Institute of Technology, in the heart of Newark, is best known as a breeding ground for future engineers and architects. If you’re considering transferring to NJIT then I highly recommend that you watch the school’s videos on CampusReel. Our Admissions Team is continuously monitoring the waitlist until the deadline date for the Admissions into NJIT and the Honors College (May 1). You will undertake an individualized Honors learning experience that can include Honors courses, thesis-level research, professional development experiences, and study abroad opportunities. The average graduation rate is 67% and the transfer-out rate is 25%. NJIT is a member of Atlantic Sun Conference (A-Sun). You can view the following sites for information on housing: We encourage all applicants to visit the campus and attend Open House sessions offered by NJIT where you will have the opportunity to meet the ADHC Dean, staff and Ambassadors, attend sessions specific to the Honors College where you can ask specific questions you may have, participate in a campus tour, and a Dorman Residence tour. The overall acceptance rate trend for NYIT has been getting lower when compared to averages from previous years. Among its tech bona fides, the school houses the Owens Valley Solar Array, a radio imaging instrument capable of recording solar flares; and the Big Bear Solar Observatory, a powerful telescope with a lens 1.6 meters in diameter. A college with over 700 students in all NJIT majors, A place for you to build a social network of academically-minded high-achievers. The school accepted 1459 students. What are the Accelerated Programs, how do I qualify, and how do I apply? Click here for NJIT's campus and parking maps. Total 11,423 students are attending NJIT including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 17 to 1. NJIT requires a number of completed documents for consideration. click here. As one of the nation's leading public technological research universities, New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT) focuses on the science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) disciplines, as well as architecture, design, and management. Following table and chart show the admission statistics including number of applicants, acceptance rate, and yield (also known as enrollment rate). To read about regular admission requirements for New Jersey Institute of Technology, It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings. If you’re considering transferring to NJIT, you may also want to consider the schools: Something went wrong.