Our team is working tirelessly to improve the conditions and appreciates your feedback. Book your golf experience online HERE or call (07) 3410 4001, Address: 141-159 Avon Ave, Banksia Beach QLD 4507, BLACK FRIDAY SALE NOW ON! His previous work includes Robina Woods, Palm Meadows at the Gold Coast, Royal Sydney Golf Club and The Vines in Perth. Greens are atrocious. Great place to spend the day specially with the Pacific Harbour resorts just across the road. It is a great layout, but due to a lack of maintenance, it has deteriorated into a sad memory of a great course. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. You won’t regret it. Water is the central theme of the course and can be seen with many picturesque reflective lakes. Playing at Pacific Harbour Golf Club should be on everyone’s bucket list as the course is a unique, award-winning, ‘island links’ style 18-hole champion course that will […] Beautiful place for vacation I don’t get al lot of people putting negative comments about it. You’ll face a variety of challenges throughout the 6285-metre course comprising adjacent rivers, deep bunkers and picturesque fresh water lily ponds, testing your skills against water hazards on no fewer than 12 of the 18 holes. Please try again later. It was designed by the renowned Robert Trent Jones, Jr. more, Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Viti Levu, Response from Pearlresort, Guest Relations Manager at The Pearl Golf Course, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Kayaking & Canoeing, River Rafting & Tubing, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Scuba & Snorkeling, Boat Tours, Fishing Charters & Tours. Would not play there again. The Pearl Golf Course: Fijian experience - See 78 traveler reviews, 52 candid photos, and great deals for Pacific Harbour, Fiji, at Tripadvisor. 78 Reviews #17 of 19 things to do in Viti Levu. Enjoy your round! We hope to welcome you back, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Viti Levu, Hotels near Pacific Harbour Information & Booking Centre, Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing in Viti Levu, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks in Viti Levu, Points of Interest & Landmarks in Viti Levu, Game & Entertainment Centers in Viti Levu, Sabeto Hot Springs and Mud Pool: Tickets & Tours‎, Garden of the Sleeping Giant: Tickets & Tours‎, Fiji Airways Premier Lounge: Tickets & Tours‎, Momi Battery Historical Park: Tickets & Tours‎, Colo-I-Suva Forest Park: Tickets & Tours‎, Kula Wild Adventure Park: Tickets & Tours‎. RaziT61 wrote a review Jan 2020. Entertain the family locally at Pacific Harbour’s Aquatic Driving Range! Pacific Harbour is one of Queensland’s premier golf courses located on the beautiful Bribie Island, just a short stroll across the bridge from BIG4 Sandstone Point Holiday Resort. Visitors are more than welcome to come and try out the facility. Played here with family in July 2019 - The fairways are overgrown and staff tell me there is only the one mower for the whole course. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Understaffed and the owners, apparently a PNG company should be ashamed about the condition of the course. Sydney, Australia 3 contributions 1 helpful vote. Unable to display map at this time. Look, the reviews about being sadden due to this place losing its charm are complete garbage, and frankly, those golfers aren’t playing golf for the right reasons. stuck with me the entire time I was on the course, and it was very easy for me to get off my high horse and enjoy myself. All right reserved. Balls (poor quality) are also for sale for ~FJ$2/ball. With free club hire available for all ages, left & right handed, the only thing you need to bring is … Bula ForsterCroc, Thank you for your review and we sincerely appreciate your feedback. We are working closely with the entire team to bring back the course to its top form. However, the starter/ranger was prevalent during my round, and I’m sure he’d be happy to make a run for you and your group if required. Vinaka vaka levu 8qw! Investment: $1700 which includes $250 food & beverage credit. The Pearl Golf Course: Pretty course - See 78 traveler reviews, 52 candid photos, and great deals for Pacific Harbour, Fiji, at Tripadvisor. Sculpting a memorable environmentally sensitive island links course was Ross’s aim when designing Pacific Harbour. Ross has cleverly used the wetlands, watercourses and native vegetation in the environmentally friendly and sustainable design, which he calls minimalist turf care principles. Is this a place or activity you would suggest for, Would you recommend this place or activity to a friend looking for an, Is this a must-do if you are traveling with a, Is this a romantic place or activity that you would suggest for, Are the prices for this place or activity, Is this a place or activity you would go to on a. Championship golf course, why can’t they cut the grass. Our team values your feedback and will continue to work hard on maintaining and improving the course. 20% OFF all accommodation for 24 HOURS…, Over 1,000 people visit Bribie Butterfly House monthly to gaze at…, Hand feed a llama, cuddle an alpaca and get your photo…, © Sandstone Point Holiday Resort, 2018. Please choose a different date. The course cafe offers good food and drinks as well. Bula 928colinj, Thank you so much for your feedback and comments, we sincerely appreciate it and we are glad enjoyed your round. It costs FJ$75 to play ($50 if you’re a guest at the resort) and the course was designed by games RTJ Jr.!!! At Pacific Harbour we strive to offer the ultimate ‘Island lifestyle’ ... Complimentary driving range balls Membership renewable by 30th June, each year Memberships taken out after 1st July will be charged pro-rata. Offers a nice driving range with cheap rates for ball-buckets. Open to the public 7 days, 7am – 5pm Purchase a bucket of 40 golf balls for $6 from the Golf Shop for use on the Driving Range. Bula d0d75701, Thank you for your review. Pacific Harbour ; Things to Do in Pacific Harbour ; The Pearl Golf Course; Search. Fairways were deplorable, the greens were ok as. They offer great golf-carts but no caddies to accompany you around. The fairway grass is so tall that you can lose a. ball hit in the middle of the fairway. May, culture, outdoors, beaches, wildlife, fast-paced, hidden gems, February, outdoors, relaxing, beaches, shopping, slow & easy, popular & hidden gems, December, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, beaches, shopping, hidden gems, January, culture, outdoors, relaxing, romantic, beaches, shopping, hidden gems, June, wildlife, slow & easy, popular & hidden gems, FAQ for Attractions & Businesses Listed on Inspirock. Playing at Pacific Harbour Golf Club should be on everyone’s bucket list as the course is a unique, award-winning, ‘island links’ style 18-hole champion course that will challenge both the champion and mesmerise the social player. We hope to welcome you back soon. well as the bunkers. Bula Vinaka RaziT61, thank you for taking the time to review your experience. There is a driving range, locker room, and pool (bring your own towel). If I had one complaint, it’s that the rental clubs are terrible (10 y/o Wilson pro staff) and cost as much as the round (FJ$50). ... All reviews driving range the pearl golfers bunker resort forest suva. Pacific Harbour chose Ross Watson, one of the Asia Pacific region’s most respected golf architects to design the course. With 25 years’ experience, fifty courses internationally, and a reputation for crafting exciting and visually spectacular courses, Ross Watson has few peers. This golf course was the first 18 hole course built in Fiji. Pacific Harbour is one of Queensland’s premier golf courses located on the beautiful Bribie Island, Queensland. This exotic course provides year-round golfing and a practice driving range. The Pearl Golf Course. Create an itinerary including The Pearl Golf Course. Of course I’d love to see this return to what it once was, but it offers tremendous value for what it is today. Nadi Tivua Island Day Cruise Including... Pacific Harbour Ocean and Island Excursions. Playing at Pacific Harbour Golf Club should be on everyone’s bucket list as the course is a unique, award-winning, ‘island links’ style 18-hole champion course that will challenge both the champion and mesmerise the social player. That. It does get HOT on the front 9 when you’re tucked back in the forest, and as a tip, you’re not going to see another opportunity to purchase drinks until the club house - for the record, I fully endorse a drink or two in the terrace after the round. Pacific Harbour is one of Queensland’s premier golf courses located on the beautiful Bribie Island, just a short stroll across the bridge from BIG4 Sandstone Point Holiday Resort. It’s the island people that’s what you want to experience. Even hitting a good drive down the middle you struggled to find your ball or it was plugged.