Information is not currently available for this nutrient. I made them twice just to make sure and they were definitely not of pancake texture but almost wet and crepe like. In a separate bowl (I just use a mug), whisk together the egg, milk and oil until combined. I kid. In the summer I added finely chopped fruit to the mixture ie. Friends Who Move added some thawed frozen blueberries (look at that blue batter!) This is great, I adapted the recipe to fit my needs. Haha I feel like food bloggers all have this lack of control in common :). story of my life, The Story Behind “Lonely Girl Recipes” | Lonely Girl Recipes, My Favourite Links – August | Culture Coyote, Single Serving of Pancakes | happy hollandaise, The Best Single Serve Dessert Recipes - Love Swah, 17 Comfort Foods Literally Anyone Can Make! Repeat; stack pancakes with waxed paper or paper towel in between. I found this to be the worst recipe ever. Thanks for your feedback, I completely agree! Fun to make whilst dancing around the kitchen at 5pm too :). I find if my bananas are a little on the small side and my eggs on the large side, I can taste the egg more. Your mix should be fluffy, if its thin add some more flour or milk to thin it, Heat large frying pan using some oil of your choice (We use sunflower oil), Once the oil is hot pour in your whole mix, Roll the pan to spread your pancake batter evenly across the pan, *optional - Sprinkle some sugar onto the pancake, Cook on each side until golden brown (This mix can be a bit to heavy to flip, use a spatula), Cover with a topping of your choice (Lyle's Golden syrup, Double cream and Blueberries is he Backyard Farm choice). I could really taste the egg in these, will probably try them again with Apple sauce instead of egg. love the cheat berry sauce too! Icing sugar is also known as powdered sugar :), Mmmm thank you so much! I made 5 pancakes about 10cm in diameter. We always tripled it for our family of seven. Sarah, thanks so much for the recipe. Other Single Serving and Small Batch Breakfast Recipes. I am glad both you and your boyfriend are loving the Lonely Girl pancake recipe as much as me :) Pancakes for all!! Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. I also add a ton of vanilla extract which turns them into an amazing sweet vanilla pancake that I could just eat on its own all day long. I assume you took a regular recipe and cut it down, yet when I try to expand this recipe it never works. I just made these (at 1am in the morning haha) and they came out so nice and fluffy! They are my go-to pancake recipe :). Repeat with the remaining mixture to make three pancakes. I know some people expect fluffy American pancakes which they certainly are not! Stir in flour and sugar just until blended. Drizzle over some maple syrup or honey and serve with berries, if you like. Totally guilty!!! Mine were very flat first round… I added a tsp of baking soda ad tbsp of flour and they fluffed right up! It was perfect for what I wanted, just a couple of pancakes to go with grilled bacon and banana (for one) beautiful recipe, I added in a tsp of mixed spice whoch made them even more scrumptious! Thanks for sharing :), Made these earlier when I fancied pancakes after work and the best recipe for homemade pancakes I’ve tried! Awesome and easy recipe thanks!! thank you! And now as an adult, you are probably like me, always searching and trying different pancake recipes, happily eating your way on a journey to find the perfect pancake. Can you use regular sugar instead of caster? I am glad they were tasty without, but give the baking powder a go next time and I think you’ll love them :), This is a great recipe!!! Pancake. […] I feel this could be a book I write about my life so far. I added unsweetened coconut, a dash of cinnamon, and chocolate chips to my batter and it was delicious! That makes more sense. This recipe is easy quick and fluffy.....stores well in a container in the fridege so that I can make just as much as I like and save some for another day stores well in fridge. Add a drizzle of homemade salted caramel sauce. Made it for the first time in a while today. Thanks for posting.