Anyone get an email yet? Only been with them for 2 years. You may have to register. Copyright © 2020 Port Authority Police Benevolent Association Inc.All Rights Reserved. Terms of Use Im currently with CBP and have a few friends with papd. The Port Authority Police Department operates its own Police Academy, located in Jersey City, NJ, and includes a Regional Training Center at Kennedy Airport. Body found in Florida believed to be missing pregnant teen, ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’ star Shangela is hoping for a husband this holiday, Lauren London gets handwritten note from Nipsey Hussle tattooed on her arm, Cult-favorite brand IT Cosmetics discounted during Ulta’s Black Friday 2020 sale, Matthew Perry engaged to literary manager Molly Hurwitz, Universal sued for cutting black couple from ‘Couples Retreat’ publicity posters, Kristin Cavallari ‘most thankful’ for her kids in touching Thanksgiving post, © 2020 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved, Cuomo defends LaGuardia AirTrain project amid 'doomsday' budget crisis, Port Authority losing billions with air travel still down 77 percent, Port Authority faces in-house COVID-19 surge ahead of holiday season, Maskless travelers walk scot-free on first day of Port Authority fines, NYC restaurants are bracing for street chaos on Election Day, How the coronavirus pandemic has changed NYC for the better, 49 best Black Friday 2020 deals you can shop now, Walmart’s best Black Friday deals to shop now: Nintendo Switch, PS5, and More, New Apple Watch Series 6 is discounted in must-shop Black Friday deal, Lululemon discounts leggings and more for Black Friday deals. COVID-mutated 'zombies' rise from mass graves. I failed the psych a few years ago...is it a black mark on my record? Anyone know if this is true. It’s delayed due to corona look on the site. Tuesday, January 7, 2020 PD Day and Dinner $145 plus HST The full day PD fee includes lunch, dinner, the networking hour (cash bar) and all presentations including the evening one and qualifies for 11 professional development hours. 470,705, This story has been shared 198,607 times. “Dollar for dollar, the Port Authority probably has the fattest public payroll in the New York metro areas, which is really saying something,” said E.J. Today is supposed to be the day for the random selection as per the PAPD recruitment website. PO Calandra was on motorcycle patrol… https://t.co/JNf8gjKly3, RT @Natl_Chaplains: Thank you to @PANYNJ police officer Henry Marelli for going out of your way and driving several miles to purchase gas f…, Great job by #PAPD POs Daniel Vasconcelos (pictured), Kyle Cuyar, Joseph Riccardi, Brandon Busch, Ali Mushtaq & Con… https://t.co/Opjm33wYXU, Police: 5 people hit with a slew of charges related to Bayonne home invasion https://t.co/pke0IM5ENQ via @HudsonCoView, RT @NJSPBA: The best profession - POLICE. Regina Womack (right) earns more than President Trump. I see they delayed everything but the selection date...... assuming the selection is delayed though bc how will they send people invites for the exam they don't have a date for. Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019. How to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade — and what's not happening this... Interim 'Jeopardy!' This page was generated at 06:44 PM. Port Authority Police officers cover a wide array of responsibilities. Quick acting officers save life of construction worker at Laguardia Airport, HEROES: Port Authority Police Revive Stricken Construction Worker At LaGuardia, ‘Never forget’ 9/11 vow still means so much to so many, Focusing on Mental Health During Uncertain Times, Officer Testimonials: Police Officer Patrick Gorman. Announcement. Random selection was suppose to be done yesterday - everything else is to be determined. Some of the retroactive payments were paid in the fourth quarter of 2018, some were paid in 2019, and the remainder will be paid in 2020. we should be expecting one? h…. There are currently 3719 users online. Do Not Sell My Personal Information, Your California Privacy Rights How do you find happiness in today’s world? The job is easy and the money is great, but since I’m not too far in and only a GS 07 thought I would still keep my options open. Ticket Price: $65.00 per person. Anyone have this issue? Sitemap No announcement yet. 198,607, This story has been shared 103,951 times. I am currently working for CBP. Thanks for contacting us. Watch the testimonial from Police Officer Patrick Gorman, son of Port Authority Police Officer Thomas Gorman, as he talks about why he chose to follow in his father’s footsteps and join the ranks of the Port Authority Police Department. Not sure if it's worth it to go thru this headache again. 103,951, © 2020 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved The agency's highest-paid employee was Regina Womack, a PAPD sergeant who took home $423,467 — after pulling down $259,717 in OT on top of her base pay of $131,843. The Port Authority did not immediately respond to a request for comment. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. PAPBA Widow's and Children's Fund will be donating 100% of the proceeds towards decontamination spray and personal protective equipment for front line first responders including doctors, nurses, EMTs, firefighters, and police. “Before the PA gets a dime of federal bailout money, it should be required to eliminate all but the most essential planning and operational positions and impose an across-the-board pay freeze, effective immediately.”. This story has been shared 470,705 times. Hatchet Night benefiting the Port Authority PBA Widows and Childrens Fund. Craft beer and wine, hot dogs, burgers, sandwiches, home made empanadas. Clean record and got screwed. Please donate to the #NJSP Sergeant Dennis O'Dea Benefit. Our officers are tasked with protecting tunnels, bridges, ports, airports, trains, bus terminals and the World Trade Center. Top 10 earners at the Port Authority for 2019 were all PAPD cops: Source: Empire Center; total compensation also includes longevity pay and other incentives.